Jupiter will transit my 8th house, what will happen?

hbn_235

In September I know that Jupiter will go into Libra and Libra is located in my 8th house. I seen also that Jupiter will Square my Natal Moon, Saturn, Uranus in the 11th house and Mercury, Venus (Who also rules the 8th house), and Chiron in my 5th house. What will the possibilities that will happen once Jupiter activates the squares and enter the 8th house?

Jupiter In Libra.jpg

AppLeo

The 8th house represents inheritances, taxes, sex, occult, and transformation.

Jupiter represents expansion, luck, or a highlighted part in the chart.

Jupiter in the 8th square those planets could indicate large accumulations of debt, or an unwanted transformation, or something along the lines of the 8th. Saturn will make this process very difficult, the Moon hear indicates that you won't be emotionally secure or comfortable, and Uranus shows randomness, and unpredictability.

hbn_235

The 8th house represents inheritances, taxes, sex, occult, and transformation.

Jupiter represents expansion, luck, or a highlighted part in the chart.

Jupiter in the 8th square those planets could indicate large accumulations of debt, or an unwanted transformation, or something along the lines of the 8th. Saturn will make this process very difficult, the Moon hear indicates that you won't be emotionally secure or comfortable, and Uranus shows randomness, and unpredictability.

Thanks for your insight I was hoping for Jupiter could bring now something positive new changes but I'll just face challenges

katydid

Thanks for your insight I was hoping for Jupiter could bring now something positive new changes but I'll just face challenges

After it leaves Virgo it will be trining your Gemini Sun and them your Aq Asc, and will be forming an air grand trine. I think you will be experiencing positive changes as well. An expansion of your perspectives, intellectual growth, better communication...:sideways:

hbn_235

After it leaves Virgo it will be trining your Gemini Sun and them your Aq Asc, and will be forming an air grand trine. I think you will be experiencing positive changes as well. An expansion of your perspectives, intellectual growth, better communication...:sideways:
Awesome I can't wait to start working with the new energies, thank you for your insight as well. I do have mix feelings about the transit because of the aspects but other then that 8th house could bring a lot of intimacy and opportunities for luck in lotto and/or an raise I hope :)