Reincarnation: what triggers it, astrologically speaking

ALRESCHA

I suppose this thread fits here.

I know charts are forever. I know how they remain active, but, how do we determine when we'll be born again?

What exact techniques should we use to see what triggers rebirth using our current charts and how exactly are Saturn and Pluto involved in the process? Can we progress them? Is it something else?

katydid

I suppose this thread fits here.

I know charts are forever. I know how they remain active, but, how do we determine when we'll be born again?

What exact techniques should we use to see what triggers rebirth using our current charts and how exactly are Saturn and Pluto involved in the process? Can we progress them? Is it something else?

I don't know how to figure out a time when reincarnation might occur. But I do remember a really interesting technique for looking at your past and future incarnations.

I took a workshop in Venice Beach, Cali, 25 years ago at least [ so I cant remember the astrologers name now] ---but as a group we did an experiment.

We each drew up our charts, with the 12th house cusp as the ascendant, and whole sign/equal houses used, and read as our past incarnation. I remember mine was really interesting as it fit an image I already had from a past life regression workshop I had done several times. I had images/visions/memories of being a male on the wagon train route out west. And my child died on the nightmarish trip. My 'past life' chart has Aries on the Asc, and Moon conjunct mars in Cap in the 10th.

For your future incarnation, you use your Lunar No Node as the Asc, with whole signs, equal houses, and read as your new birth chart. I would end up with Aquarius rising and the ruler, Uranus in the 6th. Sun in the 9th and Mercury exactly conjunct the MC. :wink:

ALRESCHA

There must be an easy way. How does Karmapa know?

I like what you wrote about the 12th and the node, kinda figured that's one way right away myself, but that's not detailed enough.

Imma be a Pisces Sun monk next time. :D

I think all outers play an important role, but, Saturn and Pluto decide when and how.