Is there a sun sign you consistantly have trouble with?

Jamisyn

Quite unpopularly, my big issue is with Can't~Take~A~Make~a~Stand~If~Their~Life~Depended~On~It...LIBRA!
("Who can have a problem with Liiiiiiibraaaaas?" I'm always asked. "They're sooo sweeeet and faaairrr!")
My issues with the uber Libra types is that they are so concerned with their fear of taking a stand, making a choice, they have no problem talking out of both sides of their mouth, taking both sides to such an extent that they lose all credibility with me. It's fine too see both sides of an issue, but the absolute unwillingness they have to choose a position, boggles my mind. And , oh, Lordy, don't even let me get started on waiting for them to order at a restaurant!!!
~ my definitive Libra screed

I totally agree!!! That nice to your face, superficial, so eager to not be disliked at all costs $%!& drives me NUTS! Every Libra woman I know is completely two-faced. And the men...they can't make a decision to save their lives. I'm so opposite of that. I can absolutely see both sides of the coin in almost any situation (my chart is very mutable), but I still have my own thoughts & opinions on things & have no issue stating or standing by them. I could care less if people like me for it or not.
Taurus women always have issues with me. They always hate before they've even met me. I attribute this to me having Venus in the first, it some how doesn't work well with Venus sun ppl...and all my Venus squares probably don't help! Although I always adore Taurus moon ppl, most my very best friends have that placement. And Taurus men and I don't have a problem...

Last edited:

lazarusx

As a cancer sun, I find most fire signs difficult to get along with, i envy there action-orientated focus and expressive energy but i couldn't have a conversation with them.. there very direct.. they've already gone from point A to B while im still appreciating the scenery in-between lol..

Naturally i get along very well with water people; there seems to be this natural comfort of been within there presence.. i find Pisces very pleasant to be around and socialize with.

venuschild.EarthGoddess

Re: Is there a sun sign you consistently have trouble with?

I seem to be often irked by fire signs, especially leo and saggitarius. I can deal with aries because they can deal with me (for the most part, and because we're neighbors). I have no fire in my chart (besides my aries asc.) Both my parents are fire signs, and they used that fire to rear me very well, I must say.

I'm not too fond of december capricorns, I'm more partial to january capricorns. I have issues with virgo women (depending on their other planets), but am very fond of virgo men, taken or not. Unfortunately I don't personally know too many female tauruses, besides my sister. Male tauruses and I (I'm a taurus) are usually automatically gravitated towards each other. My boyfriend is a taurus (jackpot!).

I get on pretty well with water signs, especially pisces and cancer. Pisces females more so than pisces males because I've had one too many weird/creepy experiences with pisces male suitors. Me and cancer women are pretty tight, but me and cancer men seem to rub each other the wrong way for some reason (my bullheadedness and their crabbiness don't bide well). Scorpio...with the males there is of course the unavoidable and extremely intense attraction, even if it's subconsciously. I foolishly and briefly fell in love with one who played games with my heart and refused to commit, and I'd be perfectly content to never see him again. I can get along with scorpio females, but there is of course the subconscious jealousy between some of us, which is weird yet understandable since we're two sides of the same axis.

I'm cool with geminis, prolly cuz we're neighbors, and two of my planets are in gemini. I can't stand most aquariuses that I know personally, especially the ones I've dated. Had I known the rule of thumb about dating signs 90 degress from mine, I would've stayed far, FAR away. And Libras. Ah, libras. I love them, close relatives and some of my best friends are libras. But dating a libra? Never again. And I mean that. I've turned down guys simply because they were libras. My first 2 boyfriends were libras (born a day apart, what luck), and I had an extremely brief relationship with one and an extremely long 3 years with the other, and they both pretty much did and said the same horrible things to me that scarred me for life (don't get me started on the cheating). Libra is too indecisive and flirtatious for an opinionated and loyal taurus like me. I adore (september) libra females to the max; i think our rulers being venus really helps us understand each other.

Anyhow, overal, the signs I seem to have the most trouble with are saggitariuses, leos, and cancer males.

piscesnurse

hello pisces with aries rising aqua moon ~ virgo i would say drive me crazy no offense meant to any of you that are virgo and leos are just to over the top for me~i am drawn to taurus and cancers~ libra vertex is in libra as well

Jamisyn

I get on pretty well with water signs, especially pisces and cancer. Pisces females more so than pisces males because I've had one too many weird/creepy experiences with pisces male suitors. .

I forgot to mention that...I have such issues with Pisces men as well. You nailed it, CREEPY!!! My HS sweetheart was a Pisces & at first he was so romantic & charming, but that quickly turned to possesiveness & obsession. He literally had a shrine to me in his room, he went through my phone & changed EVERY guys number in it by one digit (including my cousins), he jumped out of my car while it was moving & threw himself on the hood cuz I told him I was breaking up with him, stole someone's credit card to buy me all this lingerie & jewlery, and kept tabs on me 24/7...there's more, but you get the point. Lol. To sum it up, I had to get a restraining order, move 4 times & change my number 3 times just to escape him. It didn't help that his best friend was a cop in our town! It was such a nightmare.
My abusive stepdad was a Pisces too, as well as my best friends ex who used to hit her...those Pisces men scare me!!! Only the Sun's though. Both my brothers have Pisces asc and you couldn't find two nicer guys. I have Pisces moon & have a few guy friends with Pisces moons as well, and I have several Pisces women friends, it's only the men & only the Sun placement. I think it's because it's such a feminine & emotional position of the Sun that most men who have it don't know how to handle it properly.

It also seems that almost every Aries guy I know is kind of an @$$. Lol. I still get along with them & date them...but yea, they can be real jerks!

Last edited:

venuschild.EarthGoddess

I forgot to mention that...I have such issues with Pisces men as well. You nailed it, CREEPY!!! My HS sweetheart was a Pisces & at first he was so romantic & charming, but that quickly turned to possesiveness & obsession. He literally had a shrine to me in his room, he went through my phone & changed EVERY guys number in it by one digit (including my cousins), he jumped out of my car while it was moving & threw himself on the hood cuz I told him I was breaking up with him, stole someone's credit card to buy me all this lingerie & jewlery, and kept tabs on me 24/7...there's more, but you get the point. Lol. To sum it up, I had to get a restraining order, move 4 times & change my number 3 times just to escape him. It didn't help that his best friend was a cop in our town! It was such a nightmare.
My abusive stepdad was a Pisces too, as well as my best friends ex who used to hit her...those Pisces men scare me!!! Only the Sun's though. Both my brothers have Pisces asc and you couldn't find two nicer guys. I have Pisces moon & have a few guy friends with Pisces moons as well, and I have several Pisces women friends, it's only the men & only the Sun placement. I think it's because it's such a feminine & emotional position of the Sun that most men who have it don't know how to handle it properly.

It also seems that almost every Aries guy I know is kind of an @$$. Lol. I still get along with them & date them...but yea, they can be real jerks!

It's unfortunate that we have that common! And same, with Pisces sun men. You're right, it must be the feminine/emotional aspect that takes some of them off their rocker. It's odd, they're EXTREMELY romantic and charming [they put libras to shame!], like they're painting this dream of ultimate love and bliss with their neptune deception, and then outta nowhere there's their dark side.

The last pisces male I had contact with I met randomly down the street from my house. It went from friendly chatter to him pulling me into what he claimed was his house on the next block (no one was home, the furniture was covered in plastic, so who knows maybe he killed some poor old woman), then outta nowhere carrying me to his room and not letting me leave and coming on strong forcing me to kiss him and such. I had to force my way out, but for some reason I came back the next day because he made me promise I would in order to leave, so I said I could only stay a few minutes cuz my mom was waiting for me. This time he locked the front door and touched me in places he shouldn't have, mind you I met him the day before and didn't know him from a can of paint; this time I had to literally wrench myself from his unyielding grasp and struggle to get out the door. He also subtley hinted that he could overpower me. I haven't heard from or seen him again after a week of avoiding his calls (from which I got no voice messages).

I do adore men with pisces placement elsewhere in their chart. My current boyfriend's venus and mars are in pisces, which makes him so sweet; and rather than him painting the dream of ultimate love and bliss, I can just see it in his eyes without him having to say all the words.:love:

I love Pisces male celebrities, like Kurt Russell, Bruce Willis, Benicio del Toro, Billy Zane, Aaron Eckhart, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Chuck Norris...but if you're familiar with any of these actors, you know they play the bad/psychologically twisted guy very, very well.

Jamisyn

It's unfortunate that we have that common! And same, with Pisces sun men. You're right, it must be the feminine/emotional aspect that takes some of them off their rocker. It's odd, they're EXTREMELY romantic and charming [they put libras to shame!], like they're painting this dream of ultimate love and bliss with their neptune deception, and then outta nowhere there's their dark side.

The last pisces male I had contact with I met randomly down the street from my house. It went from friendly chatter to him pulling me into what he claimed was his house on the next block (no one was home, the furniture was covered in plastic, so who knows maybe he killed some poor old woman), then outta nowhere carrying me to his room and not letting me leave and coming on strong forcing me to kiss him and such. I had to force my way out, but for some reason I came back the next day because he made me promise I would in order to leave, so I said I could only stay a few minutes cuz my mom was waiting for me. This time he locked the front door and touched me in places he shouldn't have, mind you I met him the day before and didn't know him from a can of paint; this time I had to literally wrench myself from his unyielding grasp and struggle to get out the door. He also subtley hinted that he could overpower me. I haven't heard from or seen him again after a week of avoiding his calls (from which I got no voice messages).

I do adore men with pisces placement elsewhere in their chart. My current boyfriend's venus and mars are in pisces, which makes him so sweet; and rather than him painting the dream of ultimate love and bliss, I can just see it in his eyes without him having to say all the words.:love:

I love Pisces male celebrities, like Kurt Russell, Bruce Willis, Benicio del Toro, Billy Zane, Aaron Eckhart, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Chuck Norris...but if you're familiar with any of these actors, you know they play the bad/psychologically twisted guy very, very well.

Yeah, there's definitly something to that. Those Pisces sun men should come with a warning! Lol.

molly91

no clue why but these are the ppl i clash with:
sun signs=aries taurus gemini, moon=pisces, mercury=virgo, mars=cancer, asc=capricorn

serafin5

OK Piscean haters out there, I happen to be a just barely Pisces (0deg Pis) and I understand when a person has karma with certain signs and almost no interaction with others. It's natural with me included. However, you cant throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak. When I was younger and I had certain attitudes towards certain Sun signs every now and again somebody would come into my life from a sign I really had no dealings with (or minimal or even negative dealings with) that person would turn out to be really special in my life and definately a growth experience! Besides, you cant judge people on their Suns alone; at the very least one should look at the Moon and the Asc too!

Dont be haters, guys!
Blessings, Serafin5:joyful:

Sorry, I realise the potential of this thread to head down the bramble path of hating was pretty strong from the outset, but I was really just interested in how one might resolve issues that keep cropping up with the same sun sign, not to wallow in dislike of certain signs. Just found it strange that I keep butting heads with cappys. I guess I put it down to my unsupported saturn.

serafin5

It's quite alright, twelthnight, I understand; I too have certain karma with certain signs that keep on cropping up but Im determined to not let these relationships go negative anymore! I'll just keep making different choices until there is peace. However, I have noticed when these type of questions are asked I've noticed a trend of people not liking either Pisces or Scorpios; of course I would have a Scorpio Asc. You can run a search and see for yourself; these are not popular signs!

Blessings
Serafin5

It's quite alright, twelthnight, I understand; I too have certain karma with certain signs that keep on cropping up but Im determined to not let these relationships go negative anymore! I'll just keep making different choices until there is peace. However, I have noticed when these type of questions are asked I've noticed a trend of people not liking either Pisces or Scorpios; of course I would have a Scorpio Asc. You can run a search and see for yourself; these are not popular signs!

Blessings
Serafin5

I am Virgo with Virgo rising...:pinched:

Probably the uncoolest combo possible. But remember, Virgo haters, Paris is ruled by Virgo...need I say more?

And Pisces and Scorpio are fascinating signs...but as you say, there's only so much we can say about sun signs. I really just wanted to hear about karmic interactions...not "I hate so and so's because they are too clingy or they never shut up", etc...:sideways:

serafin5

How ironic, twelthnight; I have MAJOR karma with Virgo's. They have broken my heart, I have broken theirs, we have been friends, lovers, and everything in between but one thing is almost always for sure. If there is a Virgo within a certain radius of me you can take it to the bank that we will somehow interact! Almost the same with Saggi, Cappys, and Aquarius. Also, my last 4 or 5 BFFs have been Gemini. Go figure.

Blessings to you double Virgo; I'm sure you keep yourself on your own toes.:lol:
Serafin5

Last edited:

Rageypoo

I am Virgo with Virgo rising...:pinched:

Probably the uncoolest combo possible. But remember, Virgo haters, Paris is ruled by Virgo...need I say more?

And Pisces and Scorpio are fascinating signs...but as you say, there's only so much we can say about sun signs. I really just wanted to hear about karmic interactions...not "I hate so and so's because they are too clingy or they never shut up", etc...:sideways:

Yknow who I hate, virgo, they always wanna tell people what they can and can't talk about, and they only ever wanna hear about karma and...

...oh oops :innocent:

I've never hated a particular sign, but I do enjoy the scorpio mind (sometimes) and Leo

Yknow who I hate, virgo, they always wanna tell people what they can and can't talk about, and they only ever wanna hear about karma and...

...oh oops :innocent:

I've never hated a particular sign, but I do enjoy the scorpio mind (sometimes) and Leo

Touche! :lol: En Garde!

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

The sign I get on best with is Gemini. Very strange. My two oldest, best friends are Gemini and my other friendship hailing back to elementary school days is an Aquarian. My bf is a Libra. It's always air.

Rageypoo

Hmmmm.

The sign I get on best with is Gemini. Very strange. My two oldest, best friends are Gemini and my other friendship hailing back to elementary school days is an Aquarian. My bf is a Libra. It's always air.

And that is why you're the cool kid on the block :wink:

If I knew you irl, i'd give you a dollar

lilithofeden

For me, I don't recall not getting along with certain sun signs, but I DO know I attract Sagittarius's like a magnet! My dad, my son, my boyfriend, my best friend... All Sagittarius's! My NN is in Sag and so is my Venus. I mentioned this in another thread a while ago and someone mentioned that Jupiter being in my first or conjunct my moon would do this.. Idk. But definitely karmic I'd say!