Big crush at workplace! Should I forget about it?

ElenaJ

You don't mention if either of you is married.
The chart would indicate just a sexual affair, not a long term relationship.

I'm just a novice, bear with me

Hello virgo18, the chart is there, it is not full of positive advice, :bandit:

but it says to rely on your own intuition and calm back. :unsure:
This means, enjoy your time, be near not :love:

Moon in 8th, etcetera.

Drinking.

virgo18

Anyways

I am very curious about that moon cconjunct Mars in the 8th.
And Venus from the 4th/5th aspecting Moon and Mars. Is this a TOL?

What does all this mean since I cast a chart about If I should forget about someone from my job and who is married?

Will something sexual happen between us at the long term? đź‘€ Despite he is mrrid, etc?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Keep in mind that the stars impel but don't compel, it will be your decision whether to take action or not.
There isn't transfer of light, moon approaches a square to Venus, with mutual reception between them by house and sign, but not involving mars.
Since you are a woman, rather than moon, the sun is the significator, in the house of work.
It receives Jupiter by sign. Jupiter is co-ruler of the workplace and ruler of gossip.
The picture is fairly clear, so "should you" is up to you, knowing what you are getting into. As I wrote above, you have nothing to gain in this relationship.

virgo18

Keep in mind that the stars impel but don't compel, it will be your decision whether to take action or not.
There isn't transfer of light, moon approaches a square to Venus, with mutual reception between them by house and sign, but not involving mars.
Since you are a woman, rather than moon, the sun is the significator, in the house of work.
It receives Jupiter by sign. Jupiter is co-ruler of the workplace and ruler of gossip.
The picture is fairly clear, so "should you" is up to you, knowing what you are getting into. As I wrote above, you have nothing to gain in this relationship.

Thank you ElenaJ. Of course I wont take action. Dony want gossip and/or lose my job because thag dumb sh*t.