How long does it take for your relocated shifts to manifest?

When I move to a new state or country far away from my birth city, how long will it take for my relocated chart to manifest?

In other words, does one's relocated chart manifest instantly as soon as you arrive at your relocated place where you've moved, or do you have to live there for a while?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

When I move to a new state or country far away from my birth city, how long will it take
for my relocated chart to manifest?
In other words, does one's relocated chart manifest instantly

as soon as you arrive at your relocated place where you've moved, or

do you have to live there for a while?
Any relocated chart is based on the natal chart
and nothing supercedes the natal promise of the natal chart :smile:

ImDragone

Any relocated chart is based on the natal chart
and nothing supercedes the natal promise of the natal chart :smile:

Not only is that wrong, but you're telling people they can only live their natal chart inescapably, and that all the problems it might have follow them anywhere on Earth, no matter how different the location.

The unchangeable signs, and aspects of the chart are you're unchangeable person.
The housing is how the environment applies it, expects of it, and limits it in possible manifestation. That's why the housing changes with changes in the environment.

You're basically telling people in the relocation area that relocation astrology is fake, and to leave it alone.

It isn't fake, and it replaces natal charts.

The housing is a telling of the environment in the area, and how it's norms affect you. So, relocation astrology works, and replaces the natal.
You wouldn't move to the middle east from Miami, then live exactly the same as Miami. You must conform to a new environment, or you outright endanger yourself in unnecessary conflict.

As to the original question, I've noticed that people online view you by the relocation chart to where they're at.

The pressure to conform to the new location will be immediate, they can only see you through the relocation chart in their expectations, and limitations for you.

Basically, your relocation chart, or natal if still in that region, tells you how people in that area see you, based upon the norms of that area.

For example, hoodies are normal in the western United States, then when you look at the east coast, they banned hoodies from touching school campuses, likely from a negative association.
Another example, in one area, you might get away with blue shoelaces, but not in Arizona, because a gang used it once to indicate membership.

When you move between very culturally different locations, people see you differently.
When they see you differently, they have different expectations of you, and limitations for you.
And, you don't get a say. There is NO choice. You conform, or you live in disharmony with the environment until something gives, such as being forced to move back home. You cannot control the environment. The environment controls you.

Last edited: