Will he marry me?

In this chart I am the Moon. Moon opposing the Sun is a sign of separation?
The Sun Occidental in the chart, showing a late marriage or marriage to an older man.
7th house ruler is Saturn. No aspects between Moon and Saturn.
Venus in 10th house, indicate a marriage to a younger man.
Sun is in an applying aspect to Saturn.

Attachments

• Doc2.doc
    256.5 KB · Views: 33

katydid

I will take look, but I am not very good at horary.

I would say that you are the Moon and he is Saturn. You are not happy in Virgo and the 3rd. Too much questioning and too much in your head about this relationship's recent changes? You feel disappointed in him?

He is exalted in Capricorn but kind of trapped in the 6th. Feeling a bit depressed maybe about his work and career situation. He is worried and feels he cannot attain his ambitious goals at this time. Is he depressed now?

You and he were in a very nice Earth trine but it is now separating—for past 10 days at least? So much joy in the past but now worry?

Your next aspect is a square to Mars then an opposition to Mercury and Venus in the 10th. Maybe there is an argument upcoming about his desire for change. Is he from another country or living in another country now for work?

The opposition to the 10th seems to involve issues with work/career plans which may get in your way somehow?

The Moon will be sextiling Jupiter in the 5th. Do you have children together or want to have them with him?

Is that scaring him? :bandit:

Last edited: