Education at university... Will the take me??

Sunrise

Dear friends of the forum I would like your help.
I made my papers for an educator (it's for 1 year), by a very good university.

My question is, will they finally get me to this university? It is a graduate student for 1 year.

A little information I think is important about the subject: This university is working- cooperate directly with my job that I am now. The Education Department of my work chooses people. Also, the money I will have to pay for my lessons and travels for this education at that university, Will be all paid for by my job, if finally choose me.

thank you

Attachments

• will i finally do the course lessons in that university.jpg
    will i finally do the course lessons in that university.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 41

Arolledpineappol

Hi sunrise, you are always the ever do helpful, so will add to what you already know to why the answer is 'i don't think so.'

Your significator is Jupiter in the tenth house. It is not clear to me but it also looks like it has just become the significator of the 9th house of higher education and long distance travel. So we will also use the moon as your co significator.

Let us use Masha'alla's teachings today.

The lord of the first house makes no aspect to the ascendant...he says to then look at the moon, and see if it does so, in which we will consider it the significator. But it to makes no aspect to the ascendant in the time of the question...moreover it just separated from a quintile with Jupiter. If the moon was also only read as a story teller, the separation is already saying if the matter didn't happen before it is not happening now.

More and more it is becoming clearer that you play no role in this university course matter.

Well is there anything that could be transferring the light from your significator Jupiter to the ascendant in a favourable manner? On a quick glance...no.

Here I find no reason to look further on this method, now lets see at least who the stars favour more, you or the competition signified by Mercury retrograde?

You are on your own terms and face and in an angular house, you are actually doing much better than retrograde Mercury in the 6th house which has just lost all there dignities as their significator is back in Leo, and is approaching a conjunction to Mars.

If anything I think it looks like your company won't be sending anyone any time soon, their real choice which they are pushing for, has just shown that they won't be doing great,...or a wrong choice, and they don't look like they are thinking of that many other people for it.

Maybe later on today if I find some free time I will look at this better....but I thought to share more about why the answer is no, in more than one way of reading. I guess onwards and upwards from here for you!

Sunrise

Dear Arolledpineappol!!! Ι thank you very very much for your effort. Excellent job.
The results will be learned after 24 September. Once I have news I will give you an update. Although I see from the chart that the news will not be good.
Thank you again my friend for helping out and really nice work.

rafaella

I'm undecided here. Its not a no here in my opinion but more a maybe. Moon trines Sun at angle. You said its the education department at work, so not radical 9th but 9th from 10th? That house is ruled by Sun. However, Sun is in detriment of Jupiter, yet we have trine. Jupiter (you) also in negative reception with Sun. So you have no good view of whoever works there or their way of doing things, neither are they keen on you. But there is also mutual reception between Sun and Mercury in the chart. Mercury rules the 7th and will conjunct radical 9th ruler Mars (the university).

I know it sounds very complicated but this all shows that the department that chooses people is not keen on you but may somehow have to go for you due to involvement with whoever Mercury is. Perhaps your boss?

Saturn is the job/company's money with mutual reception with Jupiter, so this is also helpful. You job is willing to support you and you support it by bringing the new skills back to this work place.

I would have liked an aspect from Sun to Jupiter or from Mars to Jupiter, but there is none. But perhaps Mercury can translate light, check in ephemeris if it does. Also I'm still in doubt whether a rx planet can translate light here.

Anyway, I'm hoping Moon/Sun trine aspect brings positive response. Moon is in detriment but also in triplicity. It describes the waiting and having to be patient.

Good luck!

Sunrise

dear Rafaela thank you very much for your helpful and detail answer. It gives me optimism. We will see the results at the end of this month.

Sunrise

Dear friends of forum hi!
I came to give an update on my subject.

Unfortunately, the training program got postponed. :unsure:

While they had chosen me (i was very happy for that),:cool: they sent me a message - to me and the others they chose - that the program was canceled - by the Minister of Education for reasons of organizing and changing their structures.
We will have to wait for the new program and the dates that will give us.
Thank you all for your help.

Arolledpineappol

Thnsk you for the update sunrise! Well this explains why he n summary I got "you are favored, but it aint happening for anyone,"
but the culprit wasn't from anyone in your company kr a 'wrong choice' but rather no choice.

Anyway hopefully if it happens again you get it! Onwards and upwards from here!