Goddess

Will I continue with my studies or I will interrupt? ;(

Attachments

• wwstudies1.gif
    wwstudies1.gif
    64 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

dr. farr

According to my approach, indications at this time look like you will interrupt your studies:
-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-university-level studies = 9th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-querent significator Mars flows away both from the 9th house and-more importantly- from 9th house significator Jupiter = - testimony
-9th house significator Jupiter itself flows away from the 9th house by retrograde motion = - testimony
-Moon flows away from Jupiter = - testimony

...all testimonies seen to indicate an interruption of university studies at the present time...

waybread

This chart looks to me as though you could finish your studies, but only with a lot of difficulty. It might be best to talk to your academic advisor and arrange for a leave of absence now, if your university will allow this. Too often struggling students do not take the smart administrative steps to save their program, and simply fail their courses.

You are symbolized by Venus and Jupiter. Both are angular so you have some strengths, but Venus is in the sign of her detriment and Jupiter is retrograde, which indicate some weakness, as well. Higher education is a 9th house matter, here symbolized by Mercury. Mercury is past its aspect to Venus, and the moon applies to a square with Mercury, so these are not helping you.

If your university will let you withdraw at this time, with the possibility of readmission later, does this seem like a solution?