Coming to a complete breakdown on all levels

hbn_235

2016 has been a crazy roller coaster with working two part time jobs, taking siblings to school and work, etc. I was very optimistic about 2017 especially after leaving 2 part time jobs and obtaining a full time job with benefits and an increase in income doing something I like and have years of experience working this particular job... But it wasn't until the full moon in cancer in January that my life started to completely fall apart.

That same week my mother ended up leaving father due personal differences and moved in with my siblings until she gets her own apartment. So now it's just my father and I living at home with everything falling apart including debts, etc which making my father depressed, upset and sad in turn making me feel really depressed, awkward, and overwhelmed because it also putting a lot of pressure on me because I'm already facing personal issues (Getting myself out debt, saving to move into my own apartment, and planning on investing, trying to get help with my depression, anxiety, and Attention deficit Disorder etc).

Now it feels like I'm in an emotional tug of war with my parents understanding both parents point of view despite my neutral stand on the situation by not getting involved but to constantly see my father in pain is starting to get to me severely on top of my emotional and psychological issues I'm at an brink of breaking down emotionally like never before with stress from home/parents, trying to get myself on my feet and out of debt, etc.

I don't understand why I'm starting to go thru such awful time Internally due to external circumstances. It has gotten to a point people at my job are starting to ask me if I'm really okay or why have I been so quiet.

It's all really taking a toll on me to the point it's effecting my job that I'm enjoying including my hobbies. I really like to know what's going in my life right now that it's all falling apart including myself?

N-T.jpg

katydid

Read as much as you can about :

Saturn transiting your 10th house,

Saturn opposing Mercury/Venus

Saturn approaching your Saturn Return

Saturn squaring Chiron

You have Saturn transits galore right now. :rightful:

Your big and powerful opposition, which is the backbone of your natal chart, is being torn up by Saturn in Sag in your 10th house, of CAREER and the FATHER

Read about your natal opposition in Gemini/Sag. It is prominent in your chart. Saturn is testing everything you know.

Mars and North Node in Pisces has always put you forth as 'the GIVER' ---the sacrificial Lamb, doing for others, sacrificing oneself for the survival of the others...

THAT MAY HAVE TO CHANGE!:sideways:

kimbermoon

You are deeply affected by the polarization of energies in your chart, and that is what most needs to be addressed and this brings you to the point of being overwhelmed. That must change. The cycles of the planets serve to activate the natal planets showing how much we are subject to repetitive patterns.
Saturn currently opposing your Mercury/Venus is setting the foundation for your upcoming Saturn Return and if you don't deal with the stressors now you are apt to have a breakdown within a year or so. Indeed your Mars sq Sun imparts a martyr syndrome which in turn works as a tool of self-sabotage.

You are needing to set your own parameters and boundaries if you hope to get out of your dilemma.You are not really serving anyone by giving away all your own energies and power. You need to find meaning in other ways. Your Nodal Axis points to your way out, where balance is equally needed. Your 9th H Pluto also needs attention. Good luck.

Saturn90

@hbn_235, your own chart is not bad! But your moon is under Saturn transit so everything that will happen around you, you will feel it intensely even though it's not your own problem directly..... I drew your vedic chart....next 2.5 years could be little stressful not because there is something wrong rather because how you're going to take it....
If you get a little aloof from the matters you can't do anything about and let the relevant people handle their things ....you'll be actually fine.

Even your chart can't be used to see what's wrong with your parents and solution of their problem....it's they and their charts.....don't simply get burdened for things you're not responsible for.

hbn_235

My apologies for the late response....Thank you everyone for your help in me understanding what is going on with me...I recently had a emotional breakthrough with my mother by being open with her with what's going on and how I feel.... I'm still working and dealimg with the situation at hand but as day goes by and being more emotionally open with my mother, my bosses, etc it has definitely took some uncomfortable burdens that I placed on myself....If it's alright with you all and anyone else that we keep continue to talk about this subject with me and to help me understand the situation at hand.....you all are so awesome and thank you very much for allowing me your advice, wisdom, feedback and time.... Looking forward for some more insights! Thank you so very much :)

Vyri

Banned
Within the chart here there is an indication pointing to monetary and resource depreciation or depletions as the source of the stress and worry problems you are experiencing. A lot of nervous (Uranus in 2nd) anxiety. Are you considering consolidating your efforts in one career effort by scouting about for a better paying job that will allow you at least some free creative expression at home, or creative potential intertwined in your work?

Uranus co/ruler of your ascendant (personality, temperament traits) is hinting at a needed change-up that will allow you the freedom of expression in both communication efforts via creative license in both areas.

The 11th house sign of Aquarius forms a sextile energy in relationship to Aries as natural sign ruler-ship on the 1st. A lot of energy is going your way, has been for quite a while now, with Uranus in the sign of Aries, shaking up your second of earning potential. It is no wonder you are excelling with having two work loads and aiding senior's at home. I think the strain is additionally being felt with the transiting presence of Mars and Venus (detriment) in the sign of Aries, adding to the energy of Uranus. Additionally transiting Mars will be making the conjunction with transiting Uranus soon and is within orb now.

Transiting Saturn is hovering about your 11th house trying to forecast to you a picture of planned goals you will need to put in place for the care of your parents whom are also your friends and the source of your hopes and steadying life forces. Once you have these goals of future planning/designs in place your best efforts will deliver you to earning potentials.

You seem to have been born to balance the struggle of Saturn with a dose of planetary responsibility, with electric Uranus and Saturn in their natural sign of Capricorn conjunct with each other, lots of responsibility there. Do you write for a publishing house or have acumen to redesign and quality control or distribute to large venue of populace and commerce a product that needs constant reevaluations and refining skills? Saturn, Uranus, Moon, Neptune has so much going on in the 10th sign of Capricorn in that it references a constant source of balancing that is inherent in your makeup.

Venus in your first gives you the outlet and possibly opportunity in your future you can utilize to relax in eclectic circles should you associate within these cliches.

There is one concern I am seeing that is having a bout of possible confusion with your attempts to creating balance of emotions and having a tight string on your pocket book, it is the long transiting Neptune just leaving your natal Mars. If you have invested in the last several years in stocks or the like here may have been source of unsettling energies to your emotional stamina as well to efforts of gaining a substantial revenue or income to rely on for a sound foundation in your family life.

Well as I see it Neptune is a constant source of abundant creative nuance and possibly confusion upon your stellium of Sun, Mercury Venus, and the affected 2nd house area which will last for a long while, as long as Neptune is within Pisces..you will be bound to experiencing the effect of the strain in home and potential money earnings, so it is imperative you find a creative expression and outlet via a partner whom may share your same interest, or at least you decide to have added help weather it be a source of income by accepting a lodger into the home to help defray the costs you are experiencing, or a sibling to help with your stresses of family and income..to make ends meet and give you the needed rest you have to have to continue on with your double work load.

Take care Hbn_235

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

astrology02

Don't worry things will get better after your Saturn Return. Saturn Return is hard for the average person but because your saturn is making so many challenging aspects to your personal planets (especially your venus and chiron) it is an extremely difficult time.

People who have chiron opposite saturn in their natal charts have a lot of pain associated with the father. There may be an emotional disconnect or it may seem that love between your father and you is not flowing. And then it overflows into other relationships you have in your life.

With venus opposite saturn there is a defence mechanism that comes up when it comes to relationships. You may feel unloveable or have deep seated insecurities.

Saturn return is activating all those feelings and causing them to come to the surface.

But don't worry things will get better- they won't be challenging forever :)

Chillaxer

This is a slight tangent to the main thrust but I noticed something interesting in your chart- the fortune in Cancer 6th house.

I have noticed Cancer 6th house in many charts with problematic relationships, with their nation...and it could extend to family too as this is a Cancerian theme.

As it's fortune I'm not sure of the interpretation.

I read the 6th house can be about crisis of being or alienation, maybe you feel alien with your family or nation?

Also Pluto has gone into your 12th house, this could mean a lot of buried mental stuff and upheaval, as it get's churned through.

Neptune is in the 1st too, and there will have been major planets going through the 12th and crossing the asc relatively recently, this all represents upheaval of being.

6th in Cancer features in people with so much put on them by their nation. It's really like Virgo Cancer or Virgo 4th, very similar.

Virgo is the martyr. Cancer is the nation or family. It seems like your family have put so much on you, to serve them, and maybe even put guilt onto you unfairly.

It's interesting that your South Node is in Virgo also, and the NN in Pisces, in the 1st. This is quite a complex one to interpret but there will be good analysis on the web and it may tie in with the other themes.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

In such cases usually the 12th H is highlighted, while yours is void of input; you also have the part of fortune in the 6th H of health, so there are no overt signs of that being the case for you.

You are coming to your Saturn return in about a year, and that represents a significant transition point in life. If you do the necessary work now you can avoid some of the more difficult aspects of this transit. You may need to seek counselling or some kind of therapy to come to terms with your necessary lessons. I may be able to be of some help through your astrology if you are willing to be honest with yourself,

hbn_235

In such cases usually the 12th H is highlighted, while yours is void of input; you also have the part of fortune in the 6th H of health, so there are no overt signs of that being the case for you.

You are coming to your Saturn return in about a year, and that represents a significant transition point in life. If you do the necessary work now you can avoid some of the more difficult aspects of this transit. You may need to seek counselling or some kind of therapy to come to terms with your necessary lessons. I may be able to be of some help through your astrology if you are willing to be honest with yourself,

Thank you Kimbermoon....I am ready to become honest and open with myself.