Venus/Pluto in Synastry and Composite?

whatthefolks

whatthefolk, tell me about your north nodes, in what sign is his north node and yours? Do you know his exact time of birth and location? or you only know his birthdate? This is always better to get his birth certificate and go to the www.astro.com and get a correct synastry chart and composite. When you read the synastry chart, you must read it with the transits, that way, you can foresee where this relationship will go.

Lovely venus trine venus, the romance is there, very nice when you both are interacting, mars trine pluto brings competition as well as an extreme feeling of passion and sexual intensity... the more you interact with him, you will want to be with him more and more but be careful with this aspect because you both have to feel a mutual trust between each other, if there is trust issue, you won't feel at ease by having this mars-pluto aspect. He should bring you confidence, his real self to you in order to give this relationship an "A" you both have to talk more, to see if he is into you. If you are looking for marriage not only a romance, just look if you both have a conjunct aspect between the north node and vertex point, this one is a strong indicator for marriage even when he is very far away :) the sun/moon midpoint is also good to check if this midpoint makes a hard aspect to his personal planet: sun, moon, because this means that it is a karmic relationship and something you both must do in this lifetime (this is the same as meeting your soulmate) or you already met this person in your previous life and you both made a deal to be together in this lifetime and must work on it. Well, your obsession comes from his mars and sun trining your pluto more than the venus/pluto aspect (this one helps too )

This article is good to read for you: http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2012/01/mars-pluto-synastry.html

Thank you so much!! I will read it. What if my sun is sextile his Venus? How will that affect him?

My north node is in Scorpio. I don't know what time he was born. I'm pretty sure he won't know either. He lives in an impoverished area that doesn't have birth cerificates. People there don't even know their birthdays sometimes.

I also know my sun is square his pluto. He is really shy and not the easiest to carry a conversation with but he for some reason makes me feel confident like you said. I always talk to him and kind of push his social buttons because he's usually sitting in a corner kind of hiding.

The longer I've known him the more obsessed I get. I've been to his home town in Nicaragua two times. The first time I realized I felt like I was in love. Then the following summer I returned and it was such a strong feeling.

He is usually very shy and doesn't like to meet many new people. He also works a lot and is usually authoratative with younger people.

Since I am a couple of years older than him he seems to respect me. And he acts really submissive towards me. Like he always listens to what I say and he does what I say too. I also noticed a lot of exchanged smiles and with another person in my group who tried to say "Hi" to him and he completely ignored him. He always says hi to me though. I am just mesmerized by him and I just want to figure him out.

If it helps he's a cancer I think a capricorn moon, Leo mercury, Gemini Venus, cancer mars, pisces Jupiter and Taurus Saturn, Aquarius Uranus and Neptune and a sag Pluto.

I am a Virgo sun, cancer moon, Virgo mercury, libra Venus, cancer mars, Scorpio Jupiter, and a Pisces Saturn, cap Uranus and Neptune, and a Scorpio Pluto.

I mean you don't have to analyze it all if you don't want. Just putting it out there.

MelissaM

Thank you so much!! I will read it. What if my sun is sextile his Venus? How will that affect him?

My north node is in Scorpio. I don't know what time he was born. I'm pretty sure he won't know either. He lives in an impoverished area that doesn't have birth cerificates. People there don't even know their birthdays sometimes.

I also know my sun is square his pluto. He is really shy and not the easiest to carry a conversation with but he for some reason makes me feel confident like you said. I always talk to him and kind of push his social buttons because he's usually sitting in a corner kind of hiding.

The longer I've known him the more obsessed I get. I've been to his home town in Nicaragua two times. The first time I realized I felt like I was in love. Then the following summer I returned and it was such a strong feeling.

He is usually very shy and doesn't like to meet many new people. He also works a lot and is usually authoratative with younger people.

Since I am a couple of years older than him he seems to respect me. And he acts really submissive towards me. Like he always listens to what I say and he does what I say too. I also noticed a lot of exchanged smiles and with another person in my group who tried to say "Hi" to him and he completely ignored him. He always says hi to me though. I am just mesmerized by him and I just want to figure him out.

If it helps he's a cancer I think a capricorn moon, Leo mercury, Gemini Venus, cancer mars, pisces Jupiter and Taurus Saturn, Aquarius Uranus and Neptune and a sag Pluto.

I am a Virgo sun, cancer moon, Virgo mercury, libra Venus, cancer mars, Scorpio Jupiter, and a Pisces Saturn, cap Uranus and Neptune, and a Scorpio Pluto.

I mean you don't have to analyze it all if you don't want. Just putting it out there.

It is preferable to check the distance in degrees when calculating aspects such as the venus/pluto aspect, the closer these two are in degrees the more you feel the energy of this aspect. I am guessing that your venus is in Libra 25 degrees but his pluto is in Sag around 00 degrees, which means that this aspect is not too powerful on your synastry chart. The energy would have been felt if he had sag 24, 25 or 26 degrees.

Since I was looking at your pluto and north node, I see that you both are still teenagers... maybe I am wrong. You were born in 1994 and he was born in 1996, but actually I think that his information is wrong, if you state that he is a capricorn moon, maybe he was born around July 1st or 2nd 1996, however his mercury, venus and mars would be in Gemini, his north node in libra. I rely on your sun/pluto aspect for understanding your obsession about him, all what you described say a lot about a sun/pluto aspect which is square. When one of your personal planets is touched by his pluto with a very close degree, means that you are fascinated about him at some point. A sun square pluto aspect means power struggles, but everything is possible in this life, you can work on that for good. For a relationship, this is good to have some squares aspects (challenges) in order to make the relationship dynamic. Dont know why people only look for soft aspects in a relationship, the soft aspects doesnt bring any challenge or effort in a relationship, only friendship.

Akyana

I am atm in Venus - Pluto relationship,
and it feels like my soul is being teared appart...
not in a good way.

But I do not have really where to go.
The best option is the street and to hope for the best.
But somewhere deep down it seem to be better option, than to stay with him
somewhere else though, I still hope somehow it will get better:sad: