Using astrology, who will in the UEFA Euro 2020?

Jibreil

Banned
Hungary vs France
Not sure whose ASC
ASC lose

Odds wise its France wherein Hungary playing Home as well

Portugal vs Germany
Germany cannot win

zarya

Using astrology, who will in the UEFA Euro 2020?
That is almost impossible to predict using astrology as this demands a thorough examination and data like coaches birthtimes, as well as presidents of their national football organizations and national horoscopes, and then to go group by group. It is a PHD work.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS HORSES MANURE AND BASED ON LIE OR INTUITION NOT ASTROLOGY.

zarya

Switzerland vs Turkey

Phase 1:
Western astrology:
At first glance loss of the game for the ascendant team, BUT moon supports mars ruler of 4th in favour of descendant till 40th minute than it supports the ascendant team.
Also Moon is opposite fortune, for the ascendant, but also no luck for the descendant team since moon is co-ruler of the descendant.
We should see many goals, around 5-6 unless it stays very low score. it depends on the mood of Uranus which i cannot determine.
Moon is fuc*ed up so it may be some violence on the game.
No clear answer except that Saturn is strong and should not lose.
Ascendant better later on and definitely wins.

Eastern astrology, Vedic
Ascendant loses the game, descendant is stronger, has sun and Venus and holds ball. Should win by a goal difference

Phase 2:
Determine the ascendant.

There are many ways to pick who is the ascendant:
The team that has darker colours - ? (dark Sagittarius asc)
The favorite team - by odds Switzerland
The team that has more fans in the crowd - Turkey
The team whose name is mentioned first - Switzerland

Conclusion: No clear answer by the rules. And tough to determine sides

Note:
Western astrology
ascendant is better
(if turkey is darker colors they are stronger overall)
(if switzerland favorite and we pick it as asc it should win)
(if favorite is the team with more fans then suisse should lose)
etc...

Eastern astrology
descendant is better
(if we pick the first team name as the asc than turkey should win)
(if we pick who has more fans in the crowd as the asc turkey should lose)
etc, etc...

So very,very tough to predict by astrology

Last edited:

Kallinike

You are right, it can get very messy. The question is if this whole horary/event chart thing is reliable. I personally don’t think so. Yet there are other methods. Sadly the people using them are not writing here and/or not willing to reveal much esp. for free.

Switzerland vs Turkey

Phase 1:
Western astrology:
At first glance loss of the game for the ascendant team, BUT moon supports mars ruler of 4th in favour of descendant till 40th minute than it supports the ascendant team.
Also Moon is opposite fortune, for the ascendant, but also no luck for the descendant team since moon is co-ruler of the descendant.
We should see many goals, around 5-6 unless it stays very low score. it depends on the mood of Uranus which i cannot determine.
Moon is fuc*ed up so it may be some violence on the game.
No clear answer except that Saturn is strong and should not lose.
Ascendant better later on and definitely wins.

Eastern astrology, Vedic
Ascendant loses the game, descendant is stronger, has sun and Venus and holds ball. Should win by a goal difference

Phase 2:
Determine the ascendant.

There are many ways to pick who is the ascendant:
The team that has darker colours - ? (dark Sagittarius asc)
The favorite team - by odds Switzerland
The team that has more fans in the crowd - Turkey
The team whose name is mentioned first - Switzerland

Conclusion: No clear answer by the rules. And tough to determine sides

Note:
Western astrology
ascendant is better
(if turkey is darker colors they are stronger overall)
(if switzerland favorite and we pick it as asc it should win)
(if favorite is the team with more fans then suisse should lose)
etc...

Eastern astrology
descendant is better
(if we pick the first team name as the asc than turkey should win)
(if we pick who has more fans in the crowd as the asc turkey should lose)
etc, etc...

So very,very tough to predict by astrology

dbozics

I for one can say it has happened on this forum during the uefa champions league, and well before the final.

Last edited:

Kallinike

True but unreliable. There is always 50% chance to guess. I have seen many animals guessing right, you can also do coin toss. Remember Paul the Octopus? We can’t know if it is astrology unless you have a reliable database of thousands of game charts showing a particular method working fine. Simple Data Science ; )

I for one can say it has happened on this forum during the uefa champions league, and well before the final. Fact!

zarya

I for one can say it has happened on this forum during the uefa champions league, and well before the final.

There was a guy on forums that opened tarot cards to predict winners and supposedly he gambled his way up to millions, but if you want to do it like that first you have to see if there is potential in your natal chart, if there is no such potential you should not waste your time. But usually what happens is that there is a potential and it is negative and people just become obsessed with it. They feel there is something there but feelings are tricky especially when it comes to money matters.

I never saw anyone that has a predictive method that works only by using astrology which is what we all want here.

And I spend a couple of years analyzing and gambling to prove my point.

Sometimes the chart is clear but then you have to figure out who is the ascendant? And in the end it is not scientific at all as you have the same chance as if you were guessing blindly. It all comes down to your personal knowledge and LUCK.

Yes it is fun, I like to watch the game and predict goals or interesting situations but every game uses the chart in its own way and sometimes very similarly sometimes not.

Sometimes this and sometimes that - you see? IT IS NOT SCIENTIFIC AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE, INTUITION OR CLAIRVOYANCE

for example
it was clear that something should happen in 35th minute of Germany Portugal match, but i could not say it was a goal. And it was the second goal scored.
I did not see the first one or the second one at all. Yeah, maybe if i looked at Ronaldo's chart could saw something indicating his prominence at that point of time.
or if i looked deeper into the charts. But this work as I said is full time job worthy of a PHD only for ONE MATCH to predict truthfully. Everything else is a lie, intuition and clairvoyance. My work has proven it. There are many analysis of matches on this forum that i made, and I was miraculously right on some of them. But I wanted to be right for them all. And that just does not happen. Reality check. If someone wants to check it I made the prediction on interesting matches thread on Germany goal.

(To profit you should calculate every chance on the match like that and divide the investment and wait for the moment when the odds are highest eg. 33 minute in this case and then place the bet and then internet should be ok, betting website should be ok, and you should be ok risking money for the bet to come through. And you should have luck for the goal potential you saw and picked in the chart to manifest and then you win the bet.)

zarya

Switzerland Turkey
western astro
first half of first half and end of half status prediction

There is a rule with moon in via combusta not to predict.
But the chart is interesting and i cannot withhold myself.

Something obvious happening at minutes 9-10 of the match.
From 9th minute to 22nd we see all sorts of weird stuff happening such as T square of moon mars and pof, sun slipping to 6th followed by sign change, later on we have node in 5th, saturn goes to first, neptune to second favoring the ascendant

According to the rules at least two goals with moon in scorpio sign of finishing, i guess uranus can give 5 + goals or only 1-2 goals when we expect many.

At the end of first half ascendant is capricorn, an old country and muslim mc scorpio with moon on MC so yes Turkey should be in advantage. This makes sense.

Only if VIa combusta does not rule out any prognosis.

zarya

Italy - Wales

minutes 5-10
Hopefully this is not a penalty and/or injury

Descendant by vedic astrology is in good dignity, but ascendant also strong, maybe an honorable defeeat for the descendant if we believe in dog underdog side picking. Both teams are capable of scoring.

Torero

Switzerland Turkey
western astro
first half of first half and end of half status prediction

There is a rule with moon in via combusta not to predict.
But the chart is interesting and i cannot withhold myself.

Something obvious happening at minutes 9-10 of the match.
From 9th minute to 22nd we see all sorts of weird stuff happening such as T square of moon mars and pof, sun slipping to 6th followed by sign change, later on we have node in 5th, saturn goes to first, neptune to second favoring the ascendant

According to the rules at least two goals with moon in scorpio sign of finishing, i guess uranus can give 5 + goals or only 1-2 goals when we expect many.

At the end of first half ascendant is capricorn, an old country and muslim mc scorpio with moon on MC so yes Turkey should be in advantage. This makes sense.

Only if VIa combusta does not rule out any prognosis.

Hi! in this match, the goal happened on the 6th minute. It is very explainable, there are thousands of such examples, the ascendant is changing, and the Sun has its role in this goal. Changing the ascendant or MC plays a role in many sports. In football, these are goals, in cricket, breaking a wicket, once I even saw a knockdown in boxing. Underdogs often win horse races

Attachments

• ZET 9.1.93 Geo   20 июня 2021  Вс  20_06_00 GMT+4 40n23  49e.jpg
    ZET 9.1.93 Geo 20 июня 2021 Вс 20_06_00 GMT+4 40n23 49e.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31

zarya

Hi! in this match, the goal happened on the 6th minute. It is very explainable, there are thousands of such examples, the ascendant is changing, and the Sun has its role in this goal. Changing the ascendant or MC plays a role in many sports. In football, these are goals, in cricket, breaking a wicket, once I even saw a knockdown in boxing. Underdogs often win horse races

That was my logic too, only that on astro.com it shows 20.11 when signs change

look
astro-2gw-hh-60343-207360-1.png

Jibreil

Banned
Sweden vs Poland

Poland taken as ASC according to Odds.
Saint Petersburg, Russia time used below

19:00 - 19:03 - Equal
19:03 - 19:12 - Equal
19:18 - 19:34 - Equal
19:34 - 19:49 - Adv Sweden
19:49 - 20:06 - Adv Poland
20:06 - 20:21 - Equal
20:21 - 20:27 - Equal
20:27 onwards - Adv Sweden

Goal chance 19:03 - 19:12
Goal chance 19:34 - 19:49

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Portugal vs France

ASC to dominate both halves.

Budapest, Hungary time

Chance of Goals:
21:00
21:30 to end of 1st half
21:57 to 22:08

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Netherlands vs Czech Republic

DSC holds the game for the initial 40 mins of 1st half play
ASC should score 5 mins before 1st half break and win the game in the end

Jibreil

Banned
Belgium vs Portugal

Team that is doing very well in the initial 26 mins, lands up winning or draw

An early goal possible
next goal around 42 mins from start
next goal post half-time

Jibreil

Banned
Croatia vs Spain

Taking Spain as ASC

First 22 mins belongs mostly to DSC Croatia and even can score a goal
Next goal come 14 mins post 2nd half from Croatia

Jibreil

Banned
England vs Germany

- Germany should score with first 3 mins OR first 10 mins and control most of the 1st half.
- 2nd belongs to England where they can score as well
- 2nd half last 15 mins + injury time belongs to Germany

Germany to win or Draw within 90 mins

zarya

Vedic chart says underdog wins. Saturn and Sun overweigh tough Mars.

There is an opposition with fortune for ascendant ruler pluto.
A trine of the fortune to neptune, should be great football and a win for the descendant.

A win for the descendant also in vedic chart.

There is an opposition of mars and Saturn. Saturn is stronger may go two ways because of the ruler Uranus, extended time possible.

The north node is in Gemini, and London is Gemini, if extended time should be better for England, also moon is aspected by mercury ruler of Gemini.

Mars is in leo, the sign of royalty, but Saturn is stronger in Aquarius so a dethroning is possible or very big efforts.
On the other hand the English are also Mars the same as Germans.

Number of goals - should be at least three goals.

At the end of game mars is now ruler of 4th and DSc is favored by moon and also north node +fortune is with mars. DSC should really win here