Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 12-02-2021, 12:12 AM

Heart Surgery

This is very close to my heart as my father has had such a volatile year regarding his health. Surviving Cancer, Covid- my father will be having an angiogram this Friday to see if surgery is required.
Can you all please guide me to see if this is required?

Blessings
Volume

Unread 12-07-2021, 04:32 AM

Re: Heart Surgery

Volume,

First of all, I wish to give a disclaimer about the advice I give, I am no doctor and am only a neophyte Astrologer Artist tho I have about 50 sporadic odd years of studying Pseudo-Science.

Horary charts have some merit when asking certain types of questions, but nothing replaces a natal chart when you are asking a question about health.

You are represented by the 1st house rulers Uranus & Saturn-Aquarius rising. In a woman's Natal chart the 4th house is the Father figure

Moon is in Scorpio in her Fall and in general, does not bode well in that sign, fear is ruled of Scorpio so I can see by the Moon's aspects (she forms a T-Square with your ruler in the 12th Saturn, he joys in the 12th-some dignification there), you will ultimately accept the doctor's diagnosis even if it worries you; with Saturn going to a square with Uranus just under your Father's 1st house of health involved in the T-Square yes you are very worried, but the surgery plan has not been one without a foreknowledge {Major planets in fixed signs indicate the surgery is necessary and your Father's condition won't go away without surgery} of the need for the inevitable surgery. Moon opposition Uranus also speaks of your opposing thoughts about the decision. (As said, Moon (your co-ruler and your Father's) in Scorpio, is your intense anxiety. Mars in Scorpio is dignified he speaks about your Father's indomitable strong will and vital forces, full of life in his prime. Should your Father have to undergo the surgery, (which I strongly believe is a necessity, fixed signs seen in the chart), Moon going to Mars by conjunction indicates the surgery or cutting is a surety, there is no escaping it..fixed signs are imminent). He will survive the ordeal as Mars representing the surgeon's knife is sextile Venus, (addendum, thank you Tikana, Venus will not 'perfect' with Mars, but the presence of the opportunity aspect advocates the opportunity to take the surgery as a plus). Venus is his personal ruler, ruler of Taurus on the turned 4th house, she being on the cusp of the 12th house (hospital stay) is protective a good sign for healing, feeling good and confident at the check-in, taken care of adequately and his stay after the surgery as a beneficial-protective help overall by nurses, hospital staff, choice of a good hospital.

Moon is in mutual reception with Uranus; they complement each other in the signs by which the other is exalted, (registers the opposition you are about of the doctor's decision, is the surgery necessary)? The placement is significant to speak for the outcome of the doctor's decision as vital and most generally right-decisive, but will be challenged by you-(perhaps as you seek a second opinion (?)-the doctor is prepared to explain his diagnosis-stressing most adamantly for regards in achieving and regaining your Father's health, the prognosis for his future longevity.

I believe the chart is significant to say 'yes' to the decision for heart surgery. It is most important to follow the doctor's decision here, don't be worried your Father is sturdy significant of Mars in Scorpio in the natural 10th house, the radix 4th house is an explanation of just what doctor's ability in general as a curative will be able to do for the patient of his skills applied-is a closing statement. Additionally, Cheron, the planet of healing, agrees in a Mars sign-Aries-Moon and Mars work in a co-existing complement of element-nature.

Please update on your Father's future healing and health, and the decision prescribed by the doctor-won't you?

Best wishes
StarDust1

Last edited by StarDust1; 12-19-2021 at 03:48 PM.
Unread 12-17-2021, 02:03 AM

Smile Re: Heart Surgery

Thank you StarDust,

Your reply was very needed.
You were right concerning the operation that needs to be done.

My father will be moving forward for the operation early next year.

Let's (fingers and toes crossed) pray and hope that all goes promising and my father recovers well.

Many thanks,
Volume/Valerie
Unread 12-17-2021, 03:28 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

your dad --Venus - retro conj pluto - ugh i dont like this - he might need a surgery
good thing is it is disposing Saturn (saturn is strong IMO venus will rely on saturn)
another good - north node in his 1st house
uranus on his asce - NOT good
so he might NOT be improving on his own so he needs a treatment (lets see if it is a surgery)

We take surgery as treatment 10th house from 4th. that falls into asce
Moon does square saturn
but Jupiter is near the asce
So maybe recovery might not be as fast as you want to (look at venus in cap - saturn is usually old age- duh - it hints to medium speed recovery .. venus being in cardinal sign but retro - retro slows everything down.)
there is TOL from moon to saturn to venus
also notice that saaturn sits in radical 12th house
Yep he needs that surgery . saturn is in joy house and venus is in 12th house as well
but it is going to pop into 11th where she will be happy . i wonderif there is another follow up treatment after this one (retro usually tells us there is somehting going on back and forth)
Good thing is venus and mars never perfected I'd be very very worried if they did sextile since mars is agressive and venus is receptive

Another hint for this surgery is dervied 8th house from 4th is 11th house which is Jupiter (again see there is a surgery)

lets look at 4th house from 4th the outcome - Sun/Leo
again not bad because radical ruler of 8th house merc is sextilign jupiter (out of the orb) and sun is out of the orb with jupiter

Not bad of a chart from what i am seeing he will have at least 1 surgery and therapy or anothe surgery(i am not convinced at this scenario but I am not crazy abut house of his 8th house (11th) being in sag (mutable) + venus retrogradting - stationary - direct and being a bit weak while hanging in capricon but it is better than peregrine or in fall/detriment.

I hope this helps
T

Last edited by tikana; 12-17-2021 at 03:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
IleneK (12-27-2021)
Unread 12-27-2021, 02:04 AM

Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
Celebratory venues have been cancelled - People really want to celebrate but are feeling once again, restricted, fearful and tired.

Fingers-crossed, no further harm comes to anyone in our state and the world.

Kind regards,
Volume.
Unread 12-27-2021, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume View Post
Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
Celebratory venues have been cancelled - People really want to celebrate but are feeling once again, restricted, fearful and tired.

Kind regards,
Volume.
Volume

Happy New Year!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Be safe and stay healthy!

Tik
Unread 12-27-2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume View Post
Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as [we in] New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.

Kind regards,
Volume.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Volume

Happy New Year!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Be safe and stay healthy!

Tik

Volume is wishing you well, Tik, as things where she lives are getting dire and difficult with the resurgence of the virus.

I wish all of you well, too.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 12-27-2021, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Volume is wishing you well, Tik, as things where she lives are getting dire and difficult with the resurgence of the virus.

I wish all of you well, too.
Ilenek i got that.. Thank you dear!
The thing is a few people think I live in wales so some people send me questions regarding wales'issues lol

Tags
heart, surgery