Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-12-2021, 03:13 PM
Aysemelek Aysemelek is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 34
Should i give this relationship a chance?

There is someone who is great in many aspects and i kinda feel like i like him but i really canít decide if i should give this relationship a chance there is almost something that stops me but I donít know. What do you guys think should i give him a chance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E2F41F7C-F930-420F-A252-846019DE6687.jpg (30.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Free Chart - Astrodienst 2.jpg (32.2 KB, 11 views)


Last edited by Aysemelek; 11-12-2021 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-12-2021, 05:50 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 6,141
Re: Should i give this relationship a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysemelek View Post
There is someone who is great in many aspects and i kinda feel like i like him but i really can’t decide if i should give this relationship a chance there is almost something that stops me but I don’t know. What do you guys think should i give him a chance.

The chart is really blurry to read, if you can put one up that is a bit easier to read the degrees of the planets?
But based on the house placement of the primary significators, Merc and Jup, their dignity, the aspect and reception between them, I would say it's not favorable.
Moon's next aspect is a square to lesser malefic, Mars. So also not favorable.

I think that the answer is that you are not in the best place for it now.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Aysemelek Aysemelek is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 34
Re: Should i give this relationship a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
The chart is really blurry to read, if you can put one up that is a bit easier to read the degrees of the planets?
But based on the house placement of the primary significators, Merc and Jup, their dignity, the aspect and reception between them, I would say it's not favorable.
Moon's next aspect is a square to lesser malefic, Mars. So also not favorable.

I think that the answer is that you are not in the best place for it now.
Thank you very much i have uploaded another one i hope itís easier to read now
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-13-2021, 01:30 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,469
Re: Should i give this relationship a chance?

The second chart is still very blurry and hard to read.
I think that is why Ilene mis-read the aspect, moon will trine mars and mercury.
However, mercury, ascendent ruler, will oppose Uranus, which should break off the relationship.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
IleneK (11-13-2021)
  #5  
Unread 11-14-2021, 02:28 PM
Aysemelek Aysemelek is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The second chart is still very blurry and hard to read.
I think that is why Ilene mis-read the aspect, moon will trine mars and mercury.
However, mercury, ascendent ruler, will oppose Uranus, which should break off the relationship.
Yeah we ended it last night thank you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aysemelek For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-14-2021)
Reply

Tags
chance, give, relationship

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.