Sun, and Ascendant/Descendant axis is conjunct his Lunar Node axis.

comdoc

Is his Sun conjunct North or South Node? On ASC or DESC? What are signs on ASC and DESC, and where are their House rulers located by Sign and House? Where is his Sun Sign ruler located by House and Sign?

Hi everyone, I joined to learn more about astrology in relationships. " Sun, and Ascendant/Descendant axis is conjunct his Lunar Node axis by Sign and Orb" Does anyone know what this means in synastry compatibility?

Thank you in advance

HeartSigh

Is his Sun conjunct North or South Node? On ASC or DESC? What are signs on ASC and DESC, and where are their House rulers located by Sign and House? Where is his Sun Sign ruler located by House and Sign?

Hi comdoc,

I'm not sure about your first question, as I'm new at all of this. My Ascendant is Cancer and Descendant is Capricorn and my Sun is Capricorn. His Sun is Capricorn, and I'm not sure of House ruler. I just had a report done, and the OP info was what I was given. I'm sorry for the lack of information, and if it's too broad of a question then, that is Ok.

comdoc

Hi HeartSigh,

It's OK. Your DESC ruler is Saturn. So, as a Capricorn, he fits your partner type. Both being Capricorn is a powerful match. Lunar node axis across the horizon means karmic or fated relationships.

Is your North Node in Cancer or Capricorn?

Hi comdoc,

I'm not sure about your first question, as I'm new at all of this. My Ascendant is Cancer and Descendant is Capricorn and my Sun is Capricorn. His Sun is Capricorn, and I'm not sure of House ruler. I just had a report done, and the OP info was what I was given. I'm sorry for the lack of information, and if it's too broad of a question then, that is Ok.

HeartSigh

Hi HeartSigh,

It's OK. Your DESC ruler is Saturn. So, as a Capricorn, he fits your partner type. Both being Capricorn is a powerful match. Lunar node axis across the horizon means karmic or fated relationships.

Is your North Node in Cancer or Capricorn?

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response. :happy:

My North Node is in Virgo, but their's is Capricorn it looks like.

comdoc

His Capricorn North Node means his natural development in this lifetime is toward practical businesslike matters in partnership with you; his Cancer South Node indicates emotional emphasis in past. Your Virgo North Node naturally inclines your future toward communications, the environment, relatives, and transportation.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your response. :happy:

My North Node is in Virgo, but their's is Capricorn it looks like.

HeartSigh

His Capricorn North Node means his natural development in this lifetime is toward practical businesslike matters in partnership with you; his Cancer South Node indicates emotional emphasis in past. Your Virgo North Node naturally inclines your future toward communications, the environment, relatives, and transportation.

Ok, thank you. So it's supposed to be more of a platonic thing?