The Last Pope?

Neptune Rising

Born on the Wednesday 11 October 1948.
The age of Peter Turkson is 64 years old.

Will Cardinal Peter Turkson be the next/last pope?

I have a feeling there will be an African Pope. It would be a nice idea to see their astrological charts, to see if transits and progressions hint at such a 'promotion'.

I also read recently about this next Pope being the last one. I think it was because of something Nostradamus predicted...? Or I've also come across a prediction from St Malachy Very curious if it is from prediction to learn what the prediction says. Well it will be interesting to see what happens!

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Also interesting to watch the transits, the news of Pope resigning came out when Mercury was around 8 degree Pisces. He will resign from office on 28th February, during the Mercury retrograde. The new Pope voting process will also take place during this Mercury retrograde in Pisces. The voting can take hours, days or a week, then the smoke appears to announce the new Pope. All here. It would be very interesting if they announced it on March 4th, there is a Mercury cazimi that day. The Ghanain Cardinal is said to be a very communicative person.

Looking further into the predictions around on the web, I found this which was debating which would be the new pope, back in 2005 just prior to The current Pope's Inauguration. Looking back, from 2005 until now, this person's (the blog and book writer) has outlined some quite close to the mark things, shown on their website. They went as far to say Joseph Ratzinger would be the best bet, and his reign would be fairly short.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2005/04/the-next-pope-signs-in-nostradamus/

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

The next pope might be
Marc Ouellet
8 June 1944
La Motte, Quebec, Canada near Amos

Time=?

I use 2pm.

Jim

Attachments

• ouellet_marc.jpg
    ouellet_marc.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 30

Neptune Rising

The next pope might be
Marc Ouellet
8 June 1944
La Motte, Quebec, Canada near Amos

Time=?

I use 2pm.

Jim

Interesting chart, he has Mercury conjunct Algol. I wonder what type of intellectual and communicative experiences that would bring him. In this article, it runs through Algol. It would be interesting to see a public figure talking with a Mercury/Algol conjunction. The solar eclise last November was opposite his Mercury. Perhaps he has an angular Mercury...

The previous new Moon was square the eclipse point, acting as a trigger. It opposed his natal Jupiter in Leo making his Mercury in Taurus into a t-square. The full Moon coming up, also around the time of the current Pope's departure from office, will be 7 Virgo, squaring his Uranus. I'll have a look at his progressions a bit later. I don't know what all that means, interesting to watch though..

!4C

I just started looking in the the astrological significance of comets due to my fascination with comet c/2012 s1 (ISON). The perihelion occurs around 7° sagittarius at the end of novemeber. One interpretation for sagittarius perihelion is major change to religious institutions. It could be collapse, but it could be also sudden reversal on long held traditions and doctrines. If this comet lives up to its hype in intensity, things could get interesting.

I should point out that it becomes visible to the naked eye around the around beginning of libra, so it could be connect with relationship or equality issues.

Last edited:

oriel

st.malachy's prophecy deals with the prophecy of the popes.According to the prophecy, pope benedict xvi is the 111th pope and according to the prophecy of malachy there will only be last 112 popes starting from his time.The last pope according to st.malachy will be called peter the roman or petrus romanus,I've also read about the black pope.

Now we'll have to wait and see if this comes true.The prophecy seems accurate.
The comet that will be visible this year would be around august and september...interesting turns of events,let's see what the stars has in store for us! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Last edited:

Prisma

cathedra.jpg

There is also other people who interpret that it can be at least one more Pope before the last one: The part where it is written about the "trials, tribulations", is also said (read it somewhere) that is somewhat separated from the part where the text names the "Gloria Olivae" pope previously and the "Peter the Roman" one.

One thing is sure: times are indeed difficult, there and everywhere.

Neptune Rising

I was a bit confused how people have interpreted it, Peter the Roman is the last one? One of them (last one..?) would be forced to wander in France once they were ejected from Rome, or Rome is destroyed. So the Vatican somehow ends?

!4C

Conclave in session.
Did this actually start during the pisces moon voc? Interesting week for this, considering mercury retrograde, also in the sign of confusion. Mars must have just moved into aries when this started.

At the beginning of the week there was the perihelion for C/2011 L2 PanSTARRS comet, so maybe this comet is connected as well. The comet was at 3° aries, so mars will be crossing this point on staurday. The sun was a ~20° pisces, which venus will be crossing tomorrow. The moon is currently voc in aries until tomorrow.

Prisma

...Mars must have just moved into aries when this started.

Mars in Aries: and the new pope a Jesuit:
The Society of Jesus (Latin: Societas Iesu, S.J., SJ or SI) is a Christian male religious order of the Roman Catholic Church. The members are called Jesuits and are also known colloquially as "God's Marines",[2] these being references to founder Ignatius of Loyola's military background
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus

About how the "black pope" thing may relate:
Rule 13 of Ignatius' Rules for Thinking with the Church said: "That we may be altogether of the same mind and in conformity [...], if [the Church] shall have defined anything to be black which to our eyes appears to be white, we ought in like manner to pronounce it to be black.

Ignatius is known to have written: "...: I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it.

During the missionary periods of North America, the various native peoples referred to Jesuits as "Blackrobes" because of their black cassocks.

Neptune Rising

I haven't looked into it yet, but what were the fixed stars for the announcement of New Pope?

Interesting the announcement comes as Moon VOC as well as Mercury retrograde.

Not sure what Jesuits are, I read though that the captain of the Titanic was a Jesuit, but its Google so who knows whats true or false.

dr. farr

Closest time I have found (so far) for election (initial announcement) is "a few minutes after 7 PM", Vatican City time (Rome, Italy), March 13, 2013; I have tentatively selected a 7:03 PM time (as of now)