Placements that associate with chakra blockages

Eanahsti

Hello!
I have been looking into chakras recently and have been wondering if there was a link between one’s placements and their chakra blockages. I have blockages in my third eye chakra and my heart chakra.
Since Capricorns are known to be heartless, I had an idea that there were possible connections between them.
My placements are (since I can’t upload)
Sun Capricorn 12th house
Moon Pisces 1st house
Rising Aqua
Mercury Cap 12th
Venus Sag 10th
Mars Scorpio 9th
Jupiter Leo 7th
Saturn Gemini 5th
Uranus Aqua 1st
Neptune Aqua 1st
Pluto Sag 10th
Only from looking at my chart and my chakra blockages, I would assume that my heart chakra could be due to my lack of 3rd and 4th houses in the planets. My third eye could be due to. My mercury 12th in cap. All of these are assumptions and I haven’t researched enough about it, so there is definitely a lot of mistakes in my assumption!
But if there is a correlation, share the linkages between your chakra blockage and your placements!

Frisiangal

Hi,
Not into 'spirituality' as such, I do have a passion for medical astrology.

U.S. medical astrologer Ingrid Naiman (www. astroheal.com) once gave a seminar at the astro. school I attended which, literally, 'revolved' around the endocrine glandular system and the individual planetary rulership. She explained how each gland corresponded with/to a chakra.

'Blockages' represent a manifestation of Saturn's physical influence in the form of depresseion/suppression, although REpression could infer a Pluto influence.

If you are experiencing a chakra blockage, I would assume this to mean that there is a harsh aspect between the planet that represents the gland=chakra
with another.

Google 'Astrology - endocrinology' and/or 'Astrology -chakras' and you will find umpteen sites that offer information that you may find helpful in working out the equation for yourself. :smile: