Would my personality be considered plutonian or like a Scorpio?

Celdom

I have a lot of aspects with my personal planets to my Pluto. I have my Pluto in Sagittarius 0°27' & it also lands in my 8th house which is ruled by Scorpio. I have my sun (in virgo) square Pluto 6°36'
Moon (in Pisces in my 12th house) trine Pluto 3°42'
Mercury (in libra in my 6th house) sextile Pluto 1°51'
Mars (in cancer in my 4th house) trine Pluto 7°11'

I've noticed that I'm a very private person & I think it's because I have a lot of aspects to my pluto. I've read up on all of these aspects but I wanted to know if this could make me alot like a Scorpio.

greybeard

I have a lot of aspects with my personal planets to my Pluto. I have my Pluto in Sagittarius 0°27' & it also lands in my 8th house which is ruled by Scorpio. I have my sun (in virgo) square Pluto 6°36'
Moon (in Pisces in my 12th house) trine Pluto 3°42'
Mercury (in libra in my 6th house) sextile Pluto 1°51'
Mars (in cancer in my 4th house) trine Plut o 7°11'

I've noticed that I'm a very private person & I think it's because I have a lot of aspects to my pluto. I've read up on all of these aspects but I wanted to know if this could make me alot like a Scorpio.

How is Moon in Pisces trine Pluto in Sagittarius? You have a Common T-square with Pluto in point focus at the apex.

It looks like you were born 30 Aug 1996 and are giving orbs rather than positions.

If you want comments, post your chart. Astrologers work from the chart.

So I guess the Moon trine is cross-sign from 26 Pisces 45.

Signs do not rule houses. Planets rule signs.

Last edited:

ashriia

Virgo sun + moon in 12th= private person also. 12th house piscean energy can come across similar to scorpio, with needing alone time and being private. However scorpio energy carries an intensity that piscean energy lacks.

When I look at charts, I think the native is plutonian, when the ruler of their ascendant and sun or suns ruler are in aspect to pluto. Pluto in that way affects the natives personality strongly, and it is noticeable to others.

Celdom

How is Moon in Pisces trine Pluto in Sagittarius? You have a Common T-square with Pluto in point focus at the apex.

It looks like you were born 30 Aug 1996 and are giving orbs rather than positions.

If you want comments, post your chart. Astrologers work from the chart.

So I guess the Moon trine is cross-sign from 26 Pisces 45.

Signs do not rule houses. Planets rule signs.

Greybeard:
That was close my birthdate is August 29th, 1996 & I was born at 8:53 pm.
I ran a automatic birthchart calculation on astrotheme.com & it says my moon is trine pluto. I'm not sure why it say that either but I was thinking it was because my moon is in the later degrees of Pisces and Pluto is in the earlier degree of Sagittarius & Scorpio is right before Sagittarius?

greybeard

Greybeard:
That was close my birthdate is August 29th, 1996 & I was born at 8:53 pm.
I ran a automatic birthchart calculation on astrotheme.com & it says my moon is trine pluto. I'm not sure why it say that either but I was thinking it was because my moon is in the later degrees of Pisces and Pluto is in the earlier degree of Sagittarius & Scorpio is right before Sagittarius?

Yes. So why not post the chart?

Needed...Date, exact Time, and Place.

Recommend using astro.com. ("Free charts>Ascendant chart)

Last edited:

Whoam1

Pluto-Quiet rebel, all or nothing, search for authenticity, not mean or violent and often steam rolled because of the want to be left alone (to the point of not even standing up to people). Will stand up for others however.

Scorpio-secrtive, loud, sex driven, conferentational, waring and violent, Mars, blood, body, Uranus, sharp minded, FREEDOM (like break these chains freedom).

I wouldnt count an aspect at more than 5 degrees (that luminary is a hard aspect so its definitely and exception) mostly the Mars-Pluto may not actually show very much in you.

I have a Pluto Moon, definitely fits the Pluto meaning not so much the Scorpio (that much I get a we bit from Venus).

How bout you OP?

greybeard

A planet is a point of concentrated dynamic energy. It is active.

A sign is a field of energy, more or less passive. It influences the actions of what is found within it.

Suppose we have two terrains, or fields. One is a steep rocky dry hillside, the other flat, fertile, and well watered. Here we have the signs.

On the flat field wheat is grown. On the hillside, avocados. The nature of each field determines which activities will be carried out on it, the planets.

If wheat is planted on the hillside its growth is apt to be sparse and difficult to handle; if avocados are planted on the flat lowland they are apt to freeze and be lost. The wrong crop (activity) on the wrong field is like a planet in detriment or fall...weak, inappropriate.

So if Pluto is emphasized...
Planets and signs (e.g., Pluto and Scorpio) have similarities or compatibilities, what we call affinity. This is where rulerships come from. But they are not the same, planets and signs.

Planets, being active energies, are stronger or more important than signs. This statement must be taken as not quite accurate, but it approximates the situation.

Does this help with your question?