My Mom and I Think Someone Stole Her Bag

iChristina2012

This past Friday at my mom's job, she accidentally left her favorite blue bag inside the staff lounge next to a computer. By the end of the night, she told me that she could not find it. She has looked up and down our house and her office building and it is gone. We suspect that it is not lost, but stolen by another coworker on purpose.

It's a blue tout bag with bright gold writing on the front. Inside the bag are important legal and tax documents, a pair of shoes, two hats, and her umbrella. You can wear the bag around your arm. You cannot find this bag at any normal store or venue. It is custom made.

Could someone help my mother and I solve this mystery? If there is any indication that the bag has left the initial and/or the office building, please tell us that as well. Thanks! :bandit::unsure:

iChristina2012

Oops. Forgot about the chart. Here it is. lmao.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_91_did_they_stole_my_mom_s_bag.42068.17291.jpg
    astro_2gw_91_did_they_stole_my_mom_s_bag.42068.17291.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 29

rafaella

Did you find the bag?

Her bag is 2nd from 10th house, radical 11th and its ruler Saturn. Saturn is placed in 10th, either it means its with her or its at workplace. Moon opposes Saturn. Mars trine Saturn, both past aspects. Moon can be the mother separated from Saturn, the bag. So there is the Mars, the culprit...but not sure. Mars has dignity, does not appear as malefic. Honestly I think it should have been still at work, south location, close to heat source....

Please update...

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with Rafaella, the bag seems to be with your mother. It's funny though that in the near future, Jupiter (mother) and Saturn separate. I think they meet only around September, so does that mean that Mommy cannot find the bag until then?

Also, I think she thinks she forgot it at her workplace - Jupiter in the chart's 7th, turned 10th. However, since Saturn is in the chart's 10th = turned 1st, I am going to say that the bag is with/around her.

iChristina2012

Hey guys! Sorry for not responding back. Her bag was found in the room next to her's. But we feel someone went through it. Folks know what her bag looks like, but wait until Monday to tell her that the bag was in the another room......

rafaella

Hey guys! Sorry for not responding back. Her bag was found in the room next to her's. But we feel someone went through it. Folks know what her bag looks like, but wait until Monday to tell her that the bag was in the another room......

Thanks for updating! Good to know you found the bag and confirmed the chart. :smile: