will she contact me again?

kai

Hi guys. I was wondering if this female friend will contact me again? I prefer not )) but wanted to double-check if there's going to be a future contact from the friend. i no longer have interest in being contact with her for various reasons related to annoying behavior of her and we've been female friens for a few years. I outgrew the friendship overtime for the mentioned reasons. She's narcissistic and too self-absorbed and it makes me annoyed with her. I ask whether she will contact me herself only as I have no desire nor planning to contact her myself so im pretty confident that I won't :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_she_contact_me_again_hr.10257.447653.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_she_contact_me_again_hr.10257.447653.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

Looks like she won't.
Her ruler mercury also rules the 4th end of the matter, and is in the last degree, so finished.

kai

Looks like she won't.
Her ruler mercury also rules the 4th end of the matter, and is in the last degree, so finished.

thank you...no more making excuses not to hang out or agreeing to meet up but dreading it. By the way, do we not consider her 3rd house of communication as in what the ruler od the sign does since my question is about communication? Does her Mars not play any role?