What is this nodal acti(vati)on in my SR chart all about?

frayenne

How could the aspects to the nodes in my SR chart be manifested this year?

Hey everyone!
I'm trying to figure out the main theme coloring this year for me but I need some help with this. It's clear that the 5th-11th house axis is strongly activated in both my natal and SR chart, along with 2nd-8th axis. But I'm falling behind with interpretation of my reverse nodal return involving conjunctions with Mars and Venus.

Any thoughts on how to solve this, anyone? :unsure:

Attachments

• my natal.jpg
    my natal.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
  • solar return 2018.jpg
    solar return 2018.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 14
  • solar + natal.jpg
    solar + natal.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi frayenne

I'm not sure what the future brings but it seems that you are currently it looks lake you had a intense relationship recently.as the mars/venus midpoint was square to the natal node from late may to the end of june .though the solar return suggest this was intense but brief and has terminate by now.

rahu

Last edited:

frayenne

hi frayenne

I'm not sure what the future brings but it seems that you are currently it looks lake you had a intense relationship recently.as the mars/venus midpoint was square to the natal node from late may to the end of june .though the solar return suggest this was intense but brief and has terminate by now.

rahu

Not to be the buzzkill here but... no such thing happened :lol: Maybe it was a potential that I didn't know that I didn't use?

But thanks for your reply anyway!