Am I a plutonian?

Hello everybody!

I've never shared my natal chart with a professional or amature astrologer before, and on my many attempts of trying to read it I realise how little I am, but grateful to learn a little bit everyday.

Just wondering if someone could give me their input on my natal.

If needed, there goes a little background:

I'm 25 yo, a attorney and have been in a long distance relationship for a couple years. I have an "adoptive" family, but never distanced myself from my biological family, apart from my dad.
I have suffered a disease in my throat area, and would be insteresting to know if anything in my chart indicated it.
Apart from all that, I have always felt I have the potential to succeed professionaly, but have occasional doubts about my career path.

Also, can I consider myself a plutonian?

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 31

Whoam1

Not Pluto strong, it's generational. It's not angular. It's not even set in stone how much Pluto rules Scorpio [there is a modern Aries association with Pluto]. Mars Sun and Uranus are angular. Your sidereal chart is much easier with your moon being in cancer with Chiron and Mars. That's beside the point because I'm sure that you like your chart as is.

Not Pluto strong, it's generational. It's not angular. It's not even set in stone how much Pluto rules Scorpio [there is a modern Aries association with Pluto]. Mars Sun and Uranus are angular. Your sidereal chart is much easier with your moon being in cancer with Chiron and Mars. That's beside the point because I'm sure that you like your chart as is.

Would you say the sideral chart is more accurate?

Whoam1

Would you say the sideral chart is more accurate?

Both have their ups and downs. It's best to find common themes within them. I think haired on your question that your sidereal chart will be more accurate for you personally. As Pluto is concidered to be closer to Aries in sidereal and you would have an Aries Sun. Your Moon sign would probably be stronger but your Sun would still be potent.

Whoam1

Aries Sun [by Jim E]
INHERENTLY CONTRADICTORY. Motivated by not wanting to be defined, limited, curtailed, corralled. Seeks liberty without external constraint. Capricious. (Not so much "stubborn" as contrary.)
PARADOX theme runs through Aries. Several instances where opposite or seemingly contradictory traits coexist in individuals, and in the Aries type overall. The inherent contradiction and frequently oppositional themes may be specialized instances of this wider principle, combined with a desire not to be characterized (known), pinned down, or defined.
Pragmatic, utilitarian, analytical, resourceful. "Immediacy with a practical touch." Theory must be made immediately practical.
ACTION-ORIENTED. Active, dynamic, impatient. "Perpetual adolescents" (Bradley).
POLITICAL. Power-oriented, rather than like Sagittarius social climbers. Need to control or set the agenda. (Likely deeper motivation is desire not to be controlled or curtailed.) [STATS: High for 1,052 Politicians. 5 of 43 U.S. Presidents have Aries Suns, the largest number to date. Yet low for 5,022 politicians below the Federal level and 5,013 nonpolitical Federal employees.]
At home in business/commercial world of "money-power." [STATS: High for 238 Businessmen.]
Libertarian spirit. Politically, can seem stolidly conservative or radically liberal - depending primarily on whether they hold the power.
Must lead and control whether highly orthodox or highly unorthodox. Many disrupt the status quo, revel in their nonconformity, and stir social disturbances.
Commonly lacks the capacity for empathy: Insensitive or inattentive to the feelings or moods of others.
Express opinions unhesitantly, honestly, and frequently. "Bold in their opinions" (Firmicus), will not mince words. "Unhindered by modesty" (Manilius). Directness may leave hurt feelings at times. Polemical, oppositional.
Sensitive to criticism. Rarely admits mistakes. Slow to retreat or apologize.
"Hates to be under an obligation" (Gleadow). Fears indebtedness, does not want gratitude to be expected of him.
"Image problem" either expressed as overt insecurity or flagrant ego. "Uncertain hearts in trembling bosoms" (Manilius). Thrives on direct praise, often chokes in its absence.
CYCLOTHYMIC or cycloidal (manic-depressive), though not so much financially in all cases as Manilius implied.
Violent deaths, suicides, accident-prone. [STATS: Compare Carter's small study.]
Romantically aggressive, "wants action." (N.B. - Doesn't show uniformly.) Once settled, very faithful.
STRONG FAMILY SENSE. They take great pride in their children and may lean toward extravagance with loved ones.

See if the above fits you.