IMPORTANT: Should I pursue paralegal studies certificate to work in law firms as a ca

kai

I used to work as a paralegal a couple of years ago which was an accident because I got hired there as a receptionist but when one paralegal left her position after 3 weeks of me working there as a receptionist, the lawyer quickly moved me to that position which was foreign to me. I wanted to make that as my career because although I’m a uni graduate with two majors, those majors were in social sciences so it was nothing specific to have a career over.

I’ve been thinking about taking classes for a year to obtain my certification taking into consideration that short employment experience i had i the field of law. I also figured that studying paralegal courses will also open doors for me to other fields of law that are foreign to me as I only worked as a personal injury paralegal a few years ago. I finally decided to go for it having the free time as I’m currently working from home doig something else, I know that I can do freelance paralegal work also after the certificate from Home and I specifically would like to get into immigration law. So my question is should I pursue paralegal certificate program and make this my career? The question is just not whether I should get the certificate but the core issue here is whether it I’ll be good for me career wise? This is VERY important to me so could you please help me to figure this out? I honestly feel like I’ll be good at it and I should pursue it and that it will bring me luck...but let’s see what horary says as my own opinion could be flawed.

I’m venus in saggy rules by Jupiter and Jupiter rules law! Jupiter is in my 1st maybe shows where my mind is...that’s its the law I’m thinking about? Venus is in my 3rd which shows that im in communication, letters, etc. Next I look at the 10th house which is ruled by cancer and in my 5th for some reason. There’s no aspect between 1st and 10th. I am also taking 9th house to consider as it deals with studies and higher learning which is mercury in my 2nd house of money but that’s in detriment in saggy. I need to register within a week max and would love some opinions, please. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_pursue_paralegal_studies_certif_hr.43355.48669.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_pursue_paralegal_studies_certif_hr.43355.48669.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Sunrise

I’m venus in saggy rules by Jupiter and Jupiter rules law! Jupiter is in my 1st maybe shows where my mind is...that’s its the law I’m thinking about? Venus is in my 3rd which shows that im in communication, letters, etc. Next I look at the 10th house which is ruled by cancer and in my 5th for some reason. There’s no aspect between 1st and 10th. I am also taking 9th house to consider as it deals with studies and higher learning which is mercury in my 2nd house of money but that’s in detriment in saggy. I need to register within a week max and would love some opinions, please. Thanks so much!
Dear Merry Christmas, I will try to tell you my opinion.

We have ASC in Via Combusta (anxiety, and you burnt to find the outcome), in there has totaly fall the Sun (natural planet of professional).
Asc is on fixed Star Foramen, shows leadership abilities as well as shipwrecks. So, do you spoil your plan for some reason ??? This is what we will see globally on the rest of the chart what it tells us and what it gives us. The other lucky point is that in there near we have also the Lucky Fixed Star Spica.

Another point for change your mind or condition is that Venus will change position soon. So I think something will change along the way. In her new position she will be in the fall of Jupiter, and in the detriment of the Moon (ruler of the 10th=your Job but also the benefits from your Study's).

Jupiter is the natural planet of expansion, repentance, and shows law, religion, and higher education. Saturn is the Almuten of the ascendant and the ruler of the 4th (end of the matter), the result.
If you see now, Venus is in the house where the moon has her pleasure, and Moon is in the house that Venus has her pleasure of. This shows us a mutual situation between work and you. The Moon exalts Venus (in the exaltation). There is a lot of good luck I would say.

The lessons you want to start are shown by Mercury (9th) = law, lessons, studies, etc.). Mercury is in a bad position, and the Moon (job) does not want him at all (fall and detriment). And especially if you see these two will come in square. all this tells me if you have to check the case again, and if it is worth it. The moon also shows us the benefits of the lessons. What puzzles me is that Venus will find itself in the detriment of the Moon (the benefits). If you see both Mars and Jupiter in the fall of the Moon and the detriment of Venus=you.
This tells me that it will economically affect you a lot. Jupiter is in your 2nd house also Mars.
hope the best and good luck my friend.

kai

Thank you for your interpretation. So the feel that I got from this Chart is that his path won’t be the right path for me and I will encounter job related obstacles. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Sunrise

Thank you for your interpretation. So the feel that I got from this Chart is that his path won’t be the right path for me and I will encounter job related obstacles. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

dear, it is an opinion that I may also make wrong. Wait for others to tell you.

The chart is not bad, and it shows good things. But for what you ask specifically, you may be entering a process that you will be uncomfortable in the future. And it may have to do mainly for economic reasons.
Any further studies are deffintly useful.
good luck and merry christmas

kai

dear, it is an opinion that I may also make wrong. Wait for others to tell you.

The chart is not bad, and it shows good things. But for what you ask specifically, you may be entering a process that you will be uncomfortable in the future. And it may have to do mainly for economic reasons.
Any further studies are deffintly useful.
good luck and merry christmas

Thanks again for your explanation. I will have to sacrifice financially to pay for the classes so that’s definitely true but at the same time it’s not so much that would cause me big problems since it’s just a community college. Regardless I need to sacrifice my time doing this. I’m glad to learn that they’re are good indications in the chart too. Happy new year :)