Can you help to guess the rising sign of my favourites?

MissCapricorn

Well, I like to thinking and guessing about which sign could be the ascendant sign of my favourite actors and actresses. Of course, I know if their birth time is nonpublic then we can guessing what could be their ASCs only... And yes, I think in the case of famous people I can talk in stereotypes, sorry!
I like play this " game " , because I'm really interested in my favourites' horoscopes.
I will bring some favourites in this topic and I will write about them and about that what I think about their rising signs.
I would be curious that what you think about my tips?
I try to figure out ascendant signs only from impressions, from these people's appearance features and from some little informations what I know about their behaviour...

So I will come back soon with Aneurin Barnard, Sophie Hunter, Rebecca Hall in the first turn! :)

MissCapricorn

So,I write about Aneurin Barnard now.
He's born in May, on 8th, therefore his Sun sign is Taurus, of course.
But what could be his rising sign?
As I wrote I have some tips and I try to guess it ,
but would be good if somebody could tell me what is your opinion about my "impression" the case of Aneurin's ASC...

Here are the zodiac signs which are could fit to him, as I see...
I think he could be Taurus sun with Leo, Scorpio, Aries,Sagittarius or Libra ascendant maybe.

original.jpg

My opinion is that the Leo, Scorpio or Libra could the possible mostly.

As you see, Aneurin has a really strong body type: not high, proportionally big head, strong and short neck, wide shoulders and chest. - this is like a Taurus, but I think also Leo.

His face: quite rectangularly-formed and symetric, his chin is wide and masculine but round mostly. - This is also Taurus and Leo again.
His eyes are huge - it's very Taurus, his nose is "Grecian nose-like".
His mouth not too big, but his lips are beautifully-drawn and as I see there's space between his nose and his upper lips which is quite big. - Because his ASC could be Leo maybe... ?

aneurin%2B2.jpg

Why he would be Scorpion or Libra in the case of my opinion?
Well, I have a little brother who is Taurus/ Scorpio and I see him similar to Ni, indeed their behavour is also similar. That's all...
As for Libra rising: I have little knowledge about how planets act on signs yet, but somehow I think that he could be Taurus/ Libra too, because seems to me that he's quite Venus-like man ...

Please, please tell me what is your opinion about him and about what I think and wrote! Thanks!!! :smile::tongue:

Last edited:

sibylline

I'm not familiar with him, or any of the others you listed, so take this for what it is worth...

Looking at pictures I thought Aneurin might be a water ASC but seeing him in interviews I think he's could be a fire or air ascendant, or have their associated planets rising. I don't think Taurus ASCs have to have big eyes. None of the ones I know do; they can make them look big but normally they're average or even small. The people I know with big or buggy eyes have Uranus rising or air ASCs. I could still see him as Taurus because then he'd have Sun/Mercury rising, which would explain why he seems like such a talker.

MissCapricorn

I'm not familiar with him, or any of the others you listed, so take this for what it is worth...

Looking at pictures I thought Aneurin might be a water ASC but seeing him in interviews I think he's could be a fire or air ascendant, or have their associated planets rising. I don't think Taurus ASCs have to have big eyes. None of the ones I know do; they can make them look big but normally they're average or even small. The people I know with big or buggy eyes have Uranus rising or air ASCs. I could still see him as Taurus because then he'd have Sun/Mercury rising, which would explain why he seems like such a talker.

Thanks that you shared your opinion!:wink: Aneurin not too famous, although his career start to rising nowadays... He played Richard III. in The White Queen, I seen him there first. :joyful:

First my impression also was that his ascendant sign could be water, therefore the idea of Scorpio and also came into my mind Cancer, but I agree with you and think he could be fire like Leo or air like Libra mostly as I wrote this too.
I was equivocal a little anyways, because when I wrote that some of his features is very Taurus then I thought and meant that he just looks like who have Taurus Sun sign and I don't think that he could have Taurus/ Taurus. However, your thought about Sun/Mercury rising is possible, indeed you're right in it...! Mercury in his Sun sign. - True I don't know that how influenced the position of Mercury if we don't know the hour of birth... But if Mercury is a slow planet then this is the answer why he so Taurus! Because Sun/Mercury in Taurus makes stronger this sign, if I understand correctly...?

MissCapricorn

I forgot to write, but I know four big eyed Taurus people at least, so I thought that it's could be Taurus feature... :biggrin: Although it's might mean nothing.

MissCapricorn

I hope that somebody will read this... And sorry, but it's a long post!:tongue:

Now I bring my tips about Sophie Hunter!
She's born on March 16, so her Sun is in Pisces.

She is not a "real" celebrity or famous person I think, because she worked "in silence and hidden" mostly as a theatre and opera director or she played only small roles in movies, but she is more known since she become "Mrs. Cumberbatch" . :joyful:
I will be honest, that's why met her me too and started to interest about her and her horoscope.

Strange, that I have a strong feeling that her rising sign could be Capricorn maybe. Or Aquarius, Virgo, Libra or Sagittarius...

00002a361-Benedict_Sophie_hunter_mumbai_calling.jpg
sophie-hunter.jpg

If I look at her pictures then I see her as a beutiful woman, but she is beautiful utterly on her own way. There's some kind of seriousness and inclemency in Sophie's appearance which is gives her elegance, but she also seems "manly" a little on the same way. She not looks like a Pisces, that's sure.
Am I right if I think that the Saturn's act/effect could be strong on her somehow or somewhere?
If her Asc is really Capricorn maybe, then she is fit to her husband very well!
They gorgeous together!

Anyways, what I noticed that she have tendency to extravagant or be flashy, but ONLY in her job, in art. When she is director and production designer then she show that her imagination and fantasy avant-garde, indeed little dark, bizarre and scary too... And she plays well the roles like the witch in Macbeth and Anne Boleyn. - These thinks are Pisces Sun for once, but these also makes sure that her ascendant could be Capricorn or Aquarius...

Check her music clip to see how I mean she is dark and bizarre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAGyyhAx1o

The idea of the Libra rising sign came in my mind, just because of the big similarity between her and Benedict and Ben's rising sign is also Libra.

1423928288_Benedict-Cumberbatch-s-Va_3.jpg
69cf9f7djw1ewyh99r92dj20c8086weu.jpg

benedict-cumberbatch-and-sophie-hunter-finally-on-red-carpet-sherlock-assures-fans-that-their-ovaries-still-have-use-photos.jpg

MissCapricorn

Based solely on her appearance (again, not familiar with her), Capricorn or Saturn ASC is a possibility for sure.

Thanks! Can I ask you that what is your opinion about why she could be "dark" , abstract or scary a little somehow ?
As I know people with Pisces Sun also can "dark" on the way like Sophie, but I think if her rising sign is Capricorn then this makes her "dark" also... I can't decide wich is the possible mostly.

sibylline

Thanks! Can I ask you that what is your opinion about why she could be "dark" , abstract or scary a little somehow ?
As I know people with Pisces Sun also can "dark" on the way like Sophie, but I think if her rising sign is Capricorn then this makes her "dark" also... I can't decide wich is the possible mostly.

Pluto is opposite her Mercury-Venus conjunction, and depending on the degree, if she were Cap Rising this Pluto would be near her MC. The ruler Saturn would likely be in the 8th as well, which can be a dark house.

Melaike

I hope that somebody will read this... And sorry, but it's a long post!:tongue:

Now I bring my tips about Sophie Hunter!
She's born on March 16, so her Sun is in Pisces.

Strange, that I have a strong feeling that her rising sign could be Capricorn maybe. Or Aquarius, Virgo, Libra or Sagittarius...

1423928288_Benedict-Cumberbatch-s-Va_3.jpg

They resemble each other.She probably has Uranus infuence just like Cumberbatch.

waybread

It's always, always best to go with a birth time. Barring that, learn to read charts without houses. Aspects from other planets to the ascendant have a big impact on it.

Did you try the Astro-DataBank at www.astro.com ?

How about the Astrofaces site? http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html

You might also check with member Kannon McAfee, who has made a serious study of correlating rising signs and physical appearance.

MissCapricorn

It's always, always best to go with a birth time. Barring that, learn to read charts without houses. Aspects from other planets to the ascendant have a big impact on it.

Did you try the Astro-DataBank at www.astro.com ?

How about the Astrofaces site? http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html

You might also check with member Kannon McAfee, who has made a serious study of correlating rising signs and physical appearance.

Well, thank but sorry, because I not quite understand ... I mean I also know the atro.com and if you wanted to recommend that I search these people's horocope informations there, then I say that I not found them there... Except Benedict.