the node and reality

rahu

Banned
Just a whimsy
A reflection of the nodal axis’s influence in fiction is shown in Tolkien’s trilogy.
Frodo as the mroth node bearer of the ring for light and and Gollum as the south node ofdesire, darkness.
Gollum was a creature life the hobbit Frodo, but the ring fed Gollum’s darkness while Frodo tried to keep the light alive in his eyes.
The dynamics of Frodo and Gollum and dynamics between them are why I have ,from the beginning of this thread , cautioned to be careful in applying what the node has shown you.

rahu

rahu

Banned
this post may seem off topic, but it is in line with my assertation that the "scientific" model is not objective and discards evidence that the scientifc model is suspect. this link shows problems with the evolutionary record which scientist ignore or flat out lie about.

to grasp the node one must have a objective and deductive mental attitude, not an attitude formed by the belief that Science know all.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fact-check-did-bill-nye-tell-a-huge-lie-about-the-fossil-layers.html

if one is interested in the falsified evidence of anthropology, you might read "Forbidden Archeology"

rahu

rahu

Banned
the energy emanating from the ecliptic and bounded by the nodes is the 3 dimensional representation of the energy system that your time/space spheroid clings to. alice bailey wrote that the moon is a dead planet, it’s force comes from a energy behind the moon. From my experience, this can only be the energy of the nodal axis. And pertaining to the sun, native American spiritual beliefs have the sun as only a hole in the sky with that primal energy of world shine through . this is the energy of the ecliptic and both sun and moon are but fixations of the underlying spiritual(quantum) matrix .
the magnetic fields lead to the higher vibrations that give access to the ribbon of time and destiny on the astral plane.
it is your image of reality that is cosmically reflected back at you .as in tai Buddhism, reality is a thought form that expands to reality and then is quickly replaced by another as the first dissipates. a continuous flow that is binary. Quantum experiments show that what you see and think directly affects the nature or your reality. other quantum theories see the universe as being made for the sole purpose of sending information…….thoughts.
the scientific model is deductive and material, the actually connection the node has to your chart and the phenomenal world is obscured by the construct materialism.
If one does not have a concept, one cannot see the concept functioning. So it is with the node. Of course it doesn’t help that the node’s energies are ignored as the standard model ignores the source of the energy keeping our axis stable and allowing life there by. The deceptive ignorance of the dynamics of the earth’s rotation allows other omissions to be implanted in the culture’s consciousness. this conscious omission, actually deception, by the editors of history , allows other scientific theories resting on faulty foundations, to be accepted as “Truths” when in fact they are cultural/politically motivated propaganda.
With the lack of explanation for the firmness of the ground we walk on ignored, all other scientific theories are accepted even though they are based on falsity.
To understand the node ,one must learn to look for the true dynamics.
rahu

just a note
as i use quantum theory to describe the nodes function, one must keep in mind that in quantuum theory it can not be ruled out that there are other quantum planes underling the quantum plane that describes our reality. so the node may not "fixate" anything at all, but simply be a quantum representation of deeper cosmological dynamics.

rahu

rahu

Banned
just a note for those who may thhink i am placing to much credence on the impications of quantum mechanics to souls and past lives etc.

it seem some quantum physcists have proven this connection.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/01/scientist-quantum-physics-proves-there.html#more
rahu

The nodal axis is the channel which all classes of psychic/spiritual phenomenon use to manifest.
The obscurity of the node is enforced so that black magicians can con spiritual seekers into believing that they, the magicians can cannel the will of God. The astral plane is used by both psychic phenomena and by spiritual experiences.
This dichotomy was noticed by all psychic researches. The dynamics of paranormal experiences are the same as the dynamics of religious experiences. And hence a corrupt religious extremist can take on the air of speaking for God when in actuality he is speaking for greed and domination of his/hers cult.
This is the major evil in the world today, as a small group of religious extremist are placing their belief that they have the right to enslave those who are not with in their circle. and it is a small circle and this circle is becoming smaller.
The node facilitates this masquerade by the magicians ability to accurate predict a persons future events and then claim that this is a god given power of theirs. When in actuality is a ability open to all who understand the true nature of the node. This is why the node true nature of the nodes comprehensive power is censored by the astrological establishment as it has for 1000s of years.
The nodal axis is the godhead. it is open to all who will embrace it. The spiritual essence this can bring is blocked by the censorship and misconception obscuring the nodal axis.
All one needs to know about their destiny, their future and that of the world can be learned from the dragonhead.
But as long as one accepts the corrupt interpretations offered by modern astrology, one will continue to be ruled by the decadent desires of the black magicians.
rahu

Caro

My friend seems to have had some intense experience . he has just had the north node transit to natal Uranus at 0 degrees scorpio in his 11th house. So ruled by mars. I am afraid he has gone off the deep end.
He had a year of ‘hell’ last year . he has the north node on his asc conj mercury anyway and he has experienced a lot of jealously. (nn in sag) I cant get hold of him now. This appeared to occur around the recent full moon.

rahu

Banned
with no chart its hard to give a definitive answer.
but node conjunct natal urnaus often bring "insanity". when the personality structure is too rigid or insecure the excess astral energy can not be intergrated into the worldview and insanity can form. this is often accompanied by voices, and general mental confusions.
mercury on the ascendant also can bring insanity for very similar reasons.the excess astral/psychic input can not be intergrated because the peronality structure does not have paradigms that allow such phenomenom to exist.

rahu

Arena

I have not read your thread in its entirety, just the first several posts. But I would like to share something about the nodes. I found an interesting correlation with child birth. When a mother gives birth (not necessarily becomes pregnant), there will be planetary contact to the natal nodes or the transiting nodes will make contact. Check it out; its really interesting.

Thank you all so much for this thread.
I will now be studying my chart for a few days :)

I just checked the birth of all my children and the nodes are touched by Neptune each time, either at time of conception or birth... and when my first son was born, the transit nodes meet up close enough with natal nodes.

Arena

rahu, thank you sooooooo much for sharing this thread.
As I said, I will drown myself in my nodes now and since I do not yet know my ASC for sure - I will also try to use this to help me find it.

What I already found from my study on my chart today is that there is some kind of mysterious point or axis around the middle of Pisces and/or middle of Virgo (I do not have any planet there at either sign) ... I noticed that during times when I met very important men (love) the nodes are transiting this point.

Arena

...and to poyi,
OMG what is it with this guy Dynamo?
He is out of this world - it is amazing to see those tricks!
It reminds me of a movie I saw last year with my son, it's called "Now you see me"

What a mysterious guy! How was his live show?

Caro

with no chart its hard to give a definitive answer.
but node conjunct natal urnaus often bring "insanity". when the personality structure is too rigid or insecure the excess astral energy can not be intergrated into the worldview and insanity can form. this is often accompanied by voices, and general mental confusions.
mercury on the ascendant also can bring insanity for very similar reasons.the excess astral/psychic input can not be intergrated because the peronality structure does not have paradigms that allow such phenomenom to exist.

rahu

He is under a great deal of mental stress. He also has the Neptune square some of his natal personal planets. ( he has a stellium in sagi). Saturn is heading towards his natal moon. Crikey
He could really unravel. I guess he needs to take time out in solitude but his family are putting him under a lot of pressure to sort out all their problems.

Arena

So over to my study of today of own chart and the discovery of some kind of point in middle of Pisces/Virgo for those who are noting what the nodes are doing in people's charts.

As I said before, I do not have ASC so therefore I am guessing that there is a point at this place because of the following:

Meeting first love (relationship lasts 2 and half years)
22.July 1988 - transit nodes are at 15° Pisces/Virgo)

Meet second love relationship (lasting almost 2 years)
Not the Pisces point, but transit nodes are close to middle point of Gemini and Saggi (around 12° - no planets involved there (Saturn is at 17 Gemini though) ... Uranus 4°away from natal Nnode.

Meet ex husband
Uranus and Neptune around natal Nnode - transit nodes not conjunct natal planets but transit nodes make trine and sextile to natal Venus.
Marry ex husband
Transit nodes at 6° Pisces/Virgo
Transit Venus 4° away from natal Snode and Neptune 4° away from natal Nnode.
Sign divorce papers Transit Nnode is right on natal Saturn AND meets up with transit Saturn as well - transit Snode meets with transit Pluto. This transit squares the middle of Pisces/Virgo point.

Meet current partner in 2007 (have 2 children with him now)
Transit nodes are at 15-16° Pisces/Virgo
Transit Nnode meets transit Uranus.

I suspect that I have either the MC/IC axis at middle of Pisces/Virgo - AND/OR I might have the arabic point of marriage or love there.

Last edited:

Arena

And just a bit more on my nodes study from today - childbirths - very interesting indeed.

1st son
pregnant when transit Snode is conjunct transit Neptune.
(If ASC is 5-6°LEO, then the Nodes are conjunct axis)
Son is born when transit nodes are conjunct natal nodes (within 2-3°)

2nd son
pregnant when transit Nnode is conjunct transit Chiron and transit Neptune is 4-5° away. Transit Snode is conjunt natal Mercury and Mars. Transit Venus is conjunct natal Snode.
Son is born when transit nodes are at 6° Leo/Aquarius (same degree as when I got pregnant with first son!)

Daughter
pregnant when transit nodes are at 17° Cancer/Capricorn - no natal planets involved - but make trine and sextile to transit Jupiter.
Daughter born when transit Nnode makes conjunction with transit Mercury, Mars and Pluto at 3-6° away from natal Jupiter. Transit Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune make aspects to natal nodes.

rahu

Banned
yeah your right ..some families have the dragonhead as the unitifying
focus.

my parents both had sun and node conjunctions which were square to each other in the fixed signs , my sun is on my fathers node and my moon is on my mothers south node and opposed her sun. there are infinite configuration by which the dragon ties the fabric together.

rahu

Arena

And just a bit more on my nodes study from today - childbirths - very interesting indeed.

1st son

2nd son
pregnant when transit Nnode is conjunct transit Chiron and transit Neptune is 4-5° away. Transit Snode is conjunt natal Mercury and Mars. Transit Venus is conjunct natal Snode.
Son is born when transit nodes are at 6° Leo/Aquarius (same degree as when I got pregnant with first son!)

Daughter
pregnant when transit nodes are at 17° Cancer/Capricorn - no natal planets involved - but make trine and sextile to transit Jupiter.
Daughter born when transit Nnode makes conjunction with transit Mercury, Mars and Pluto at 3-6° away from natal Jupiter. Transit Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune make aspects to natal nodes.

Rahu, may I ask you about those patterns seen in my chart? Would you think they are indicators of importance? Would you say that this point at 6° Leo/Aquarius is a significant point in my chart since it is involved in both my son's pregnancy/birth? Maybe the reason is just that it is close enough to my natal sun at 10-11° LEO? I am looking into a chart where Leo is either the ASC sign (with Sun, MErcury and Mars inside it), making Saggi the 5th house (with natal Neptune and Jupiter inside it) ...or the ASC being Aries and 5th house being Leo- but that would not explain the interaction with Neptune in my pregnancies - unless you would agree with the Magi society that Neptune is actually a planet involved in conception/birth of children in general.
Another thing I just noticed is that I left home and moved abroad for the first time when the nodes were at this point 6° Leo/Aq in 1990 and transit Jupiter was also at this point in Leo, so conjunct the transit Snode. This must be a cusp of those houses.
I just checked for dates of deaths in my family as well.
My grandmother died a horrible death (suicide) when I was 15 and I see the transit Snode was conjunct natal Pluto. It was the first death that I really experienced being touched and very sad.
My mother died when transit Snode was conjunct (3° away) my natal Saturn and transit Saturn was squaring natal nodes.

In a few years from now in 2020 I will have Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn all conjunct my natal Nnode.
What is it likely to bring? One astrologer told me it is likely that I will get into a power position.
Is the Snode more connected to life and death and Nnode more connected to career? So having those planets at Nnode is not an indicator of death in the family?

Last edited:

Arena

I must add this since it is another revelation to me :)
Just studied my partners/hubby's chart. He has his natal nodes in the same signs as I have, but different degree.

I just checked the transit nodes at the time when we met each other and I see they were conjunct his ASC/DSC axis at the time.

And OMG, when our first son was born his transit nodes are exactly on his natal Moon! When I got pregnant with our daughter, his transit nodes are conjunct his natal nodes, the Nnode transits through his 5th house at the time and when she is born the transit Nnode is about to leave the 5th house and does not touch on natal planets, but it meets up closely to Mercury, Pluto and Mars (within 2-3°).

Is this a bad sign for my little girl? Having her Nnode in her 4th house at 2.49° Capricorn and then Mercury at 3.54°, Pluto at 4.44° and Mars at 5.27°? And then Saturn, ruler of her 4th and 5th is 5° away from her ASC. She has her natal nodes in same sign as me and her father.

This study is very interesting indeed. :)
I just noticed also that at the time my daughter is born the transit nodes are inside my son's (her brother's) 3rd house of siblings :) and her oldest half brother's 5th house of children.

Last edited:

Arena

1st son

2nd son

Daughter

Now since I am on the roll now in this nodal study... I also checked the two other pregnancies that have occured in my life but have not been fruitful in bearing a child - they both occured while the transit nodal axis was passing by natal Saturn or transit Saturn.

rahu

Banned
the nodal axis is life and death. the tail of the dragon or the head can bring questions and experiences of death.

the south node overloads the ego by burying sensitivity in sensual satiety. This accumulates
the maya created by the time of reality, past thoughtforms and desires bodies all bring the struggle for power, sex ,ambition and death. So the influences the south node draw are more often lead to mortal strife. Access to preexistent thought forms gives great mental facility , but south node is quicker to bring mental and environmental force which the native can not channel. The ego will often identify with the nodal energy and begin to think they are god instead for portals,leading tp the inescapeable fall from race or sanity.

The dragonhead initiates the image of your reality. it brings not prejudice to the environmental influence and so instinct conflicts are less. but knowledge itself will draw the dark as even the most evil desires are drawn tp their source… though for contention most often.

The danger more associated with the dragonhead , is that when one opens their astral/destinical awareness, other some more ancient , some ambitious and bound by selfish intent, see your path as well.
Black magic works through the dragonhead as well as in its domain of the dragon tail.

One must not fall into dialectical reasoning as there is only one energy source for the north and south node. Fall and dignity are defined by your “destiny” and not the dragons position.

Time is the existence between when the life energy enters the system at the north node and when it passes at the south node.
rahu

rahu

Banned
...............the energy emanating from the ecliptic and bounded by the nodes is the 3 dimensional representation of the energy system that your time/space spheroid clings to. alice bailey wrote that the moon is a dead planet, it’s force comes from a energy behind the moon. From my experience, this can only be the energy of the nodal axis. And pertaining to the sun, native American spiritual beliefs have the sun as only a hole in the sky with that primal energy of world shine through . this is the energy of the ecliptic and both sun and moon are but fixations of the underlying spiritual(quantum) matrix ................

the dynamics of the axis’s are the central dynamics behind “reality”.
Keeping the quantum balance, experiments have shown that the researcher ideas influence the results of experiments. quite unlike our conceptualization of the primacy of the mechanical model.
This is the reality where thoughts are all powerful, it is the focus point before reality forms.
It is the energies the magicians channel and refocuses. Dreams and thoughts have force, the force supplied by the ecliptic and nodal axis.
To try to live through the wrath of decadence, a innocent motive can make up for the knowledge of the spells thrown at you. But every negativity and selfishness opens you for the dragontail to strip your advantages. Thought affects the quantum interactions. Frequencies and vibrations make up the nature of material reality, and a thought changing vibrations can allow an object to lose material substance in front of one.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the energy emanating from the ecliptic and bounded by the nodes is the 3 dimensional representation of the energy system that your time/space spheroid clings to. alice bailey wrote that the moon is a dead planet, it’s force comes from a energy behind the moon. From my experience, this can only be the energy of the nodal axis. And pertaining to the sun, native American spiritual beliefs have the sun as only a hole in the sky with that primal energy of world shine through . this is the energy of the ecliptic and both sun and moon are but fixations of the underlying spiritual(quantum) matrix .
the magnetic fields lead to the higher vibrations that give access to the ribbon of time and destiny on the astral plane.
it is your image of reality that is cosmically reflected back at you .as in tai Buddhism, reality is a thought form that expands to reality and then is quickly replaced by another as the first dissipates. a continuous flow that is binary. Quantum experiments show that what you see and think directly affects the nature or your reality. other quantum theories see the universe as being made for the sole purpose of sending information…….thoughts.
the scientific model is deductive and material, the actually connection the node has to your chart and the phenomenal world is obscured by the construct materialism.
If one does not have a concept, one cannot see the concept functioning. So it is with the node. Of course it doesn’t help that the node’s energies are ignored as the standard model ignores the source of the energy keeping our axis stable and allowing life there by. The deceptive ignorance of the dynamics of the earth’s rotation allows other omissions to be implanted in the culture’s consciousness. this conscious omission, actually deception, by the editors of history , allows other scientific theories resting on faulty foundations, to be accepted as “Truths” when in fact they are cultural/politically motivated propaganda.
With the lack of explanation for the firmness of the ground we walk on ignored, all other scientific theories are accepted even though they are based on falsity.
To understand the node ,one must learn to look for the true dynamics.
rahu

This paradigm shows material reality to be but interference patterns of quantum frequencies.
Experiments have shows the experimenters thoughts directly affect the result of quantum experiments.
You brain has a microscopic layer of magnetite surrounding it. This give your brain activity the potential to transmit frequencies as this physiology is like a van de graaff generator.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/engines-equipment/vdg.htm
Russian experiments in 1995 created a vacuum inside a tube, leaving only photons. The photons assume random patterns. then a sample of dna was introduced to the tube , surprisingly the photons now assembled themselves in patterns. So the dna was directly ordering the photons on the quantum level by some unknown means. But even more surprising was that after the dna was removed the photons remaining, retained the patterns without the presence of the dna. the dna had set up a interference pattern through the quantum forces.
In army experiment, a swab of cells and dna were taken from the inside cheek a subject and moved several 100 ft to another room. There the electrical activity of the dna was measured. The subject was show a series of photographs to elicit strong emotions, such as violence ,sex etc. every time the subject brain responded to the stimuli, the dna in the other room also showed activity at the exact same time. This experiment was replicate with 300 miles separating the person’s dna from the subject. And every time the subjects brain show excitation, at exactly the same time the electrical activity of the dna showed increased activity.
This shows that even your physical presence has a directly affects on the “reality” through the quantum matrix,
It is this system of connections that allow magic to operate. thoughts and actions directly affect the underpinnings of reality by the quantum matrix. This is why curse and rituals work. Our physical reality is connected to the forces that create “reality” as we see it. Hence thoughts and actions can change reality ……. Or black magician can influence and attack others through the energies of the node/ vertex paradigm.
rahu

Lion o ness

I haven't kept up with the thread, so excuse me if it's been discussed.

Do you give the same amount of significance to solar arc NN?
What the same rules apply, or what would the differences be?