Adolf Hitler -- Aries or Taurus sun?

The Ram

Hitlers always struck me as very Arian....no pun intended lol. Even though he was technically a taurus since his sun was right at the cusp and since the sun is exalted in Aries I think Aries influenced his sun equally.

His sun being right on the cusp of a venus and a mars ruled signs come to think of it may have amplified that tight mars venus conjunction even further. Plus his ascendant was on the cusp of a venus and mars ruled signs as well.

Pluto conjunct neptune in house 8 shows how he was able to easily imnfluence others as well.

Last edited:

dr. farr

A Taurus Sun can be very aggressive and stubborn-a quadruple Tauraen Sun quite so (Sun in sign+decan+duodenary+ sign monomoiria of Taurus): the Bull is not exactly a gentle animal, like a lamb would be...The Sun in this chart was also conjunct the star Mira (see its indications in Ebertin), which channeled in the additional influences of the constellation Cetus as an important co-influence in this chart (see indications of Cetus, for example, at constellationsofwords.com)...

poyi

Premium Member
What truly gave him the status could be the Moon in Capricorn with the ruler Saturn being in 10th house in Leo moon rules 10th/MC conjuncted with Jupiter in Capricorn plus the moon node connection. I am pretty sure there would be repeat messages in declination to confirm such axis.

Sun in Taurus and the final dispositor Venus in her own rulership and own ruling house 7th. In the second decanate which is strong like middle age prime life. But the progressed Venus would be interesting...yep with progressed mercury should be in mutual reception at some stage. Need to cast a progressed chart to confirm.

Last edited:
Note his ruler, Venus is also the lord of his 8th(Death), and the lord of his wife is obviously Mars.

They:)venus::mars:) are conjunct less than a half degree in the 7H, thus they died together in his bunker:

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/adolf-hitler-commits-suicide-in-his-underground-bunker

It is believed that both he and his wife swallowed cyanide capsules (which had been tested for their efficacy on his "beloved" dog and her pups). For good measure, he shot himself with his service pistol.
The bodies of Hitler and Eva were cremated in the chancellery garden by the bunker survivors (as per Der Fuhrer's orders) and reportedly later recovered in part by Russian troops. A German court finally officially declared Hitler dead, but not until 1956.

The funeral is the 4H, and Chronus is in leo a fire sign(cremated) in the tenth(fame and reputation): Saturn is being separated by Venus and Mars their rulers from Hitler's map.

Ultra -Trads put on your blindfolds I'm about to use profanity in that Neptune cjts Pluto in the 8H, note the Neptunian mystery for so many years about his actual death.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Did anyone check his fixed stars?

Sun conjunct Mira ("results in fiascoes, failures, enmity...suicide is indicated in critical situations...") Mira channels in the influences of the constellation Cetus (..."of the nature of Saturn...confers ability to command, especially in war...")

MC conjunct Praesepe ("...disgrace, ruin and violent death...")

Saturn conjunct Dubhe ("...credited with the destructiveness of Mars, especially negative conjunct Saturn...")

Venus/Mars conjunct Rucha, channeling in the influences of the constellation Cassiopeia ("...of the nature of Saturn & Venus...gives haughtiness, boastfulness, exaggerated pride + the power of commanding respect...")

(Quotations from constellationsofwords.com)

poyi

Premium Member
Sun conjunct Mira ("results in fiascoes, failures, enmity...suicide is indicated in critical situations...") Mira channels in the influences of the constellation Cetus (..."of the nature of Saturn...confers ability to command, especially in war...")

MC conjunct Praesepe ("...disgrace, ruin and violent death...")

Saturn conjunct Dubhe ("...credited with the destructiveness of Mars, especially negative conjunct Saturn...")

Venus/Mars conjunct Rucha, channeling in the influences of the constellation Cassiopeia ("...of the nature of Saturn & Venus...gives haughtiness, boastfulness, exaggerated pride + the power of commanding respect...")

(Quotations from constellationsofwords.com)

I often found interpretation by Fixed Stars very dramatic and do wonder the accuracy of it sometime but obviously very accurate and it is meant to be that dramatic.

Bjorkstrand

Hitler's sun is in a cusp area,ergo both signs have influence.
Mira star is really harsh.
Other people who have their sun around there are Lenin, Saddam Hussein.
Think about it.

Jim

What I noticed most about this chart is that Pluto in the 8th house conjunction Neptune in the 8th house.

About Neptune in the 8th house from Parkers' Astrology:

Quote: "The powers of seduction are certainly endowed by this placing, and the individual will attract members of the opposite (or same) sex like a magnet. As a result, the sexual sphere of his life may well assume an above-average importance; nevertheless, it does need really positive expression." (Julia and Derek Parker p. 396)

Hitler must have drawn his wife to himself very strongly. Hitler also turned that power of seduction on a whole nation (Germany); the Nazis were actually voted into office by the German people on Hitler's path to power. After being voted in, the Nazis basically just took the power away from the people though.

RisingSag

He's a Taurus. You guys can have him. Still, there's worse men in history than him. Like Christopher Columbus. A lot if Natives died in that incredibly wide spread genocidal war. Ugly tactics, just as bad as the nazis, were used also.

M

may28gemini

Looking through a list of 25 of the deadliest dictators, Taurus Sun outranked all the others: Hilter, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Vladimir Lenin, Emperor Hirohito, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Saddam Hussein, Nicholas II of Russia.

That's 8/25 which is 32%.

Scorpio888

Adolf Hitler clearly has a Scorpio Rising (he has Bette Davis' face because he has Bette Davis' Rising Sign). The old "6:30 pm" birth time is rounded off, placing him falsely in the final minutes of Libra Rising (physically and psychologically, there is nothing Libra Rising about Hitler).

In fact, I've known more than one Libra Rising/Moon in Capricorn and more than one Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn... and guess which one fits?

Two (and possibly three) of the three anti-christs as supposedly cited by Nostradamus were Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn --- Napoleon and Hitler. (I say "supposedly" because those quatrains are pretty thick, but it's an interesting coincidence.

From my own observations, knowing more than a couple of ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorns personally, the pairing is kind of the "Perfect Storm" horoscopically: you don't want anyone with too much bloodlust and narcissism to also be too intelligent -- and that's what you get with this Rising/Moon combination... Scorpio Rising and Moon in Capricorn really bring out the sociopathology in each other.

In lower positions, they can be useful as canaries in a mine in that they can pick out another evil and person and figure out that person's motivation faster than almost anybody --- but when they themselves attain too much power, look out!

Regardling Hitler specifically, many dictators have been Sun in Taurus, and even more have been Scorpio Rising. Add Moon in Capricorn to the mix, and you have almost the astrological combination par excellence for The Dictator... Perhaps that's why we're still talking about Hitler: not only was he a mass murderer, in demeanor and persona he was virtually dictator camp.

Obviously, he was on the cusp of Aries.

But that doesn't soften him any.

Allen Dulles, godfather of the CIA and undoubtedly an architect of 11/22/63 was Sun in Aries/Moon in Capricorn and was highly likely to have been Scorpio Rising (can't verify it, at least yet).

Also, Mark David Chapman was Sun in Taurus/Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn. And Newtown baby-massacrer, Adam Lanze, was Sun in Taurus/Moon in Capricorn and I'm just waiting to find out his ascendant was also Scorpio (an astounding number of dictators, mass mudrerers and serial killers are Scorpio Rising, so it's probably just a matter of time).

As it turns out, in all likelihood, Vlad the Impaler was probably ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorn, too (Sun in Sag). Yes, I've seen other charts for Vlad, but this one works best for me.

http://judecowell.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/dracula.jpg

They're very bright, but just so willing to murder the world, those ScorpRising/CapMoons.

Last edited:

tikana

actually, he is Libra rising. you look at him from 2014 eyes but at that time German women considered him as a handsome man and they sent letters to Reichstag begging him to give them his sperm. Listen to his voice on Finnish 10 minute tape. Completely soft spoken man.

sworm09

Adolf Hitler clearly has a Scorpio Rising (he has Bette Davis' face because he has Bette Davis' Rising Sign). The old "6:30 pm" birth time is rounded off, placing him falsely in the final minutes of Libra Rising (physically and psychologically, there is nothing Libra Rising about Hitler).

In fact, I've known more than one Libra Rising/Moon in Capricorn and more than one Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn... and guess which one fits?

Two (and possibly three) of the three anti-christs as supposedly cited by Nostradamus were Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn --- Napoleon and Hitler. (I say "supposedly" because those quatrains are pretty thick, but it's an interesting coincidence.

From my own observations, knowing more than a couple of ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorns personally, the pairing is kind of the "Perfect Storm" horoscopically: you don't want anyone with too much bloodlust and narcissism to also be too intelligent -- and that's what you get with this Rising/Moon combination... Scorpio Rising and Moon in Capricorn really bring out the sociopathology in each other.

In lower positions, they can be useful as canaries in a mine in that they can pick out another evil and person and figure out that person's motivation faster than almost anybody --- but when they themselves attain too much power, look out!

Regardling Hitler specifically, many dictators have been Sun in Taurus, and even more have been Scorpio Rising. Add Moon in Capricorn to the mix, and you have almost the astrological combination par excellence for The Dictator... Perhaps that's why we're still talking about Hitler: not only was he a mass murderer, in demeanor and persona he was virtually dictator camp.

Obviously, he was on the cusp of Aries.

But that doesn't soften him any.

Allen Dulles, godfather of the CIA and undoubtedly an architect of 11/22/63 was Sun in Aries/Moon in Capricorn and was highly likely to have been Scorpio Rising (can't verify it, at least yet).

Also, Mark David Chapman was Sun in Taurus/Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn. And Newtown baby-massacrer, Adam Lanze, was Sun in Taurus/Moon in Capricorn and I'm just waiting to find out his ascendant was also Scorpio (an astounding number of dictators, mass mudrerers and serial killers are Scorpio Rising, so it's probably just a matter of time).

As it turns out, in all likelihood, Vlad the Impaler was probably ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorn, too (Sun in Sag). Yes, I've seen other charts for Vlad, but this one works best for me.

http://judecowell.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/dracula.jpg

They're very bright, but just so willing to murder the world, those ScorpRising/CapMoons.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator] Hitler was not a Scorpio rising. Scorpio shows the strong silent type, secretive and vengeful. Libra would show a charming man, a man able to charm others.

Before WWII people (even in the West) thought very highly of Adolf Hitler. They honestly thought that this man was peaceful and that he would bring peace to Europe. He charmed the German masses and was known for his love of art.

His more aggressive side comes from having Aries on the 7th house of partners and what? Wars and contentions.

His more aggressive and apathetic side toward people comes from Saturn in Leo square Venus/Mars in Taurus.

Just because his chart doesn't scream mass murder doesn't mean that it's incorrect. Astrology isn't for painting one dimensional portraits of people. He was a cruel man, but he wasn't a one dimensional monster either.

I could perhaps (only barely) entertain the argument for Hitler's Sun being in Aries more than I could his Ascendant in Libra, but even that barely makes sense. It doesn't make sense because people assume that the way he expressed himself in speeches, was the same as the way he expressed himself in private. That is incorrect.

His speeches (represented by Mercury in Aries conjunct the Descendant and opposite Uranus) were very famously fiery and aggressive. Sure. But in private (as mentioned by tikaina) he was much more soft spoken and even tempered. Check out on Youtube private films of him talking with his inner circle at Berghof and it becomes obvious that he was much more placid and level headed in expression that you'd think.

As I said, Astrology isn't for painting one dimensional pictures of people to fit your personal perspective of history.

The funny thing is that the Libra Asc chart actually work for predictive purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpio888

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator] Hitler was not a Scorpio rising. Scorpio shows the strong silent type, secretive and vengeful. Libra would show a charming man, a man able to charm others.
Ummmmm...... I'm not sure what the "attack comment" was, because it was removed before I read your response. But people do get territorial about what they feel they know about astrology, myself included. And not everyone is comfortable with a different perspective when they're convinced it's wrong.

Anyway...

While there's no question that Libra Rising can be charming (usually in a leftist way -- but not always, and is the astrological component most typical of the dapper leading man a la Cary Grant, Jack Kennedy, etc...) anyone who knows anything about Scorpio Rising knows that it, too, has its own charm, a darker charm.

And, no, Scorpio Rising is not always "the strong silent type." An astounding number of dictators have had Scorpio Rising.

Sun in Taurus/Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn is almost the ultimate combo for The Dictator... And I've known several ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorn people as well as LibraRising/Moon in Capricorn.

Both are chaming. But it's way, way different.

But people also get upset when I stick to the Libra Rising for Elizabeth Taylor, and wont adopt the latest Sag Rising (which makes her Tammy Faye Bakker) data.

As I said, Astrology isn't for painting one dimensional pictures of people to fit your personal perspective of history.
And I don't disagree. I just disagree that that's what I'm doing.

Last edited:

sworm09

Ummmmm...... I'm not sure what the "attack comment" was, because it was removed before I read your response. But people do get territorial about what they feel they know about astrology, myself included. And not everyone is comfortable with a different perspective when they're convinced it's wrong.

Anyway...

While there's no question that Libra Rising can be charming (usually in a leftist way -- but not always, and is the astrological component most typical of the dapper leading man a la Cary Grant, Jack Kennedy, etc...) anyone who knows anything about Scorpio Rising knows that it, too, has its own charm, a darker charm.

And, no, Scorpio Rising is not always "the strong silent type." An astounding number of dictators have had Scorpio Rising.

Sun in Taurus/Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn is almost the ultimate combo for The Dictator... And I've known several ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorn people as well as LibraRising/Moon in Capricorn.

Both are chaming. But it's way, way different.

But people also get upset when I stick to the Libra Rising for Elizabeth Taylor, and wont adopt the latest Sag Rising (which makes her Tammy Faye Bakker) data.

And I don't disagree. I just disagree that that's what I'm doing.

The attacking comment was "Your post reeks of a bias"

I wasn't getting territorial, just making it clear that Scorpio rising makes zero historical sense. Scorpio rising only makes sense when you're trying to understand Hitler through the lens of a history book, not as he actually was.

The idea that Scorpio can be charming is a myth, because that also makes zero sense. Scorpio is ruled by Mars. What exactly is charming about Mars? It's a passive sign sure, that may APPEAR to be peaceful, but there's nothing inherently charming about Scorpio. That is a myth spread being thrown around by modern astrologers that makes zero logical sense.

I know a Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn person to. They're not a dictator, but they do work for Habitat For Humanity, and they generally enjoy doing humanitarian work. She works at my local recreation center where she also teaches gymnastics. She can be snippy at times, but she's a very sensitive person. So no, Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn doesn't always show a dictator. If you believe that then that's called a stereotype.

I can agree that Scorpio Rising isn't always the strong silent type. I was wrong in saying that (stereotype), but that's because there's an entire chart beyond the Ascendant and the position of the Sun. If you introduce a Scorpio Ascendant (mind you, you don't even know the actual degree of the Ascendant, you're kind of just guessing), then it throws off the entire chart....even for predictive purposes.

My problem with this post, and what I meant by the bias that I pointed out was basically the huge flaw in your argument. Basically you're saying

"Libra Ascendant doesn't fit who I think Adolf Hitler is, therefore he must be a Scorpio Ascendant because that fits my image of him more"

That's extremely subjective, and it doesn't hold up to historical facts.

Last edited:

Scorpio888

The idea that Scorpio can be charming is a myth, because that also makes zero sense. Scorpio is ruled by Mars. What exactly is charming about Mars? It's a passive sign sure, that may APPEAR to be peaceful, but there's nothing inherently charming about Scorpio. That is a myth spread being thrown around by modern astrologers that makes zero logical sense.

Zero sense to you. Not every astrologically-aware person agrees with everyone else's viewpoint.

If you think Scorpio Rising "isn't charming" (as opposed to Sun in Scorpio or Moon in Scorpio, which often are not) we'll never be able to converse on any level.

The worst thing about Scorpio Rising (certainly the more negative type) is their charm. And it's different than the dapper charm of Libra Rising.

I know a Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn person to. They're not a dictator, but they do work for Habitat For Humanity, and they generally enjoy doing humanitarian work. She works at my local recreation center where she also teaches gymnastics. She can be snippy at times, but she's a very sensitive person. So no, Scorpio Rising/Moon in Capricorn doesn't always show a dictator. If you believe that then that's called a stereotype.
But you'd have to read what I'd said about ScorpioRising/Moon in Capricorn being a "canary in the mine." But when their position changes, so do they.

I can agree that Scorpio Rising isn't always the strong silent type. I was wrong in saying that (stereotype), but that's because there's an entire chart beyond the Ascendant and the position of the Sun. If you introduce a Scorpio Ascendant (mind you, you don't even know the actual degree of the Ascendant, you're kind of just guessing), then it throws off the entire chart....even for predictive purposes.

My problem with this post, and what I meant by the bias that I pointed out was basically the huge flaw in your argument. Basically you're saying

"Libra Ascendant doesn't fit who I think Adolf Hitler is, therefore he must be a Scorpio Ascendant because that fits my image of him more"

That's extremely subjective, and it doesn't hold up to historical facts.
No, that's what you subjectively think I'm doing.

I realize people get very territorial about this topic, as I said before. And we all think we're coming from a perspective of insight and fact-based opinion (and have our little arguments to support that).