Does my manager like me?

muchacho

Final update:

I came on to my manager, and he flat out told me I wasn't his type. So, this marks the end of this, does my manager like me saga. I am going to wait a few days, then tell him I am quitting. I know the timing is suspect, he will know that I am quitting because he rejected me. But I don't care.

Btw, horary is a load of ****, because the chart was telling me that he was strongly attracted to me.

God I feel like both dying and crying at the same time.
In relationship horaries, reception is key. The chart shows no mutual reception between your significator (Mo) and his significator (Ju). In fact, the chart doesn't even show mixed receptions between your significators. That's all you need to know, basically. Never mind the aspects or house placements.

So I don't think horary is to blame here. What's to blame here are horary techniques that rely on multiple significators for both parties. As a rule of thumb, the more significators you use, the more you run the risk of getting false positives. Which seems to have happened here. So this is a great horary example.

Anyway, thanks for updating. And all the best to you! (I think everyone can understand that this was the worst case scenario for you and that your first impulse would be to run. But if you can stomach it, I'd suggest to give it a day and think it over. Maybe take a day off, just being by yourself, alone, and take the time to reassess your situation. You see, you seemed to have rushed into this, now you want to rush out of this again, so maybe rushing things isn't such a good idea, especially when it comes to work and relationships. As with the chart, somehow you must have overlooked something that should have given you a clue of what was actually going on...)

wan

Thanks Mucha, for the very level-headed advice. However, I am afraid it's too late to do anything now. I already told him I am quitting.

wan

That's what I think too, Pooh. And I think he was very relieved to hear that I am quitting.

Last edited:

wan

You lived by the sword and died by the sword.

I must say that I am very intrigued by you, Pooh. You have this poetic thing going on. I can't believe someone like you has trouble with men. Can I see a picture of you? I am genuinely curious. And don't worry, I am not hitting on you. I am straight.

Ukpoohbear

I must say that I am very intrigued by you, Pooh. You have this poetic thing going on. I can't believe someone like you has trouble with men. Can I see a picture of you? I am genuinely curious. And don't worry, I am not hitting on you. I am straight.

You think because I am poetic it would help with men? That's interesting. I do not mind if you hit on me anyway lol but I didnt think you were. I can send you a photo tomorrow when my mobile is fixed. I will send you a photo of two very distinct 'me's,' one when I am lonely and dark and one when I am embracing life. There is a big difference. Can I see you?

wan

You think because I am poetic it would help with men? That's interesting. I do not mind if you hit on me anyway lol but I didnt think you were. I can send you a photo tomorrow when my mobile is fixed. I will send you a photo of two very distinct 'me's,' one when I am lonely and dark and one when I am embracing life. There is a big difference. Can I see you?

I am very ugly to look at.