Why is she adding me to Facebook?

kai

Hi guys. So I was relaxing in my bed now and got a surprise friend request from a toxic friend whom I got rid of around 2 years ago and really happy about it. She is a type that repels people away from her for her toxic behavior as she is selfish, narcissistic, and rude. I was tolerating her due to our 4 person close friendship circle but that got destroyed and when I ended up only with her as friends, I really couldn't stand her because of some of the things and behaviors of hers in the past. It was easy to be friends with her when there's 2-3 more people in the circle and you are not on one-on-one terms with her. I have noticed her other friends (not part of our circle) got rid of her or at least distanced from her. I could have kept my distance but she makes it hard to do because she kept contacting me every weekend while we were friends (before 2 years ago) and i really didn't want to hang out with ehr every week as I could only tolerate her once a month but when i would refuse to go out she was very insistent and that was annoying. I wont go into detail why she fell off as it's irrelevant now, but wanted to give a background of this ex-friend of mine. One thign was sure, when we were still friends, I always got this heavy bad vibe from her a feeling when she doesn't make u comfy and it was obviut to me that she really can't stand me deep down but surprisngly it was always her who would crawl back into my life as he had similar falling outs in the past but this time I made sure that I won't give into her future contacts.

So she was still in my Facebook page for the last 2 years that we didn't speak to each other, but at the end of December Facebook deleted my account on their end for violating some terms so once FB deleted my account, I ended up registering with a different email and i was happy that FB deactivated my old profile because I had some people in the friend list of that old profile whom I would have loved to delete but It wasn't proper thing to do and that toxic friend was part of the people i wanted to delete so with this new FB profile I was free to add anyone and I did. Now I got a friend request and was so upset because I had thought that I finally got rid of her plus we didn't even speak 2 years so why in the world would she wants to add me, I don't know. I feel lik she should have some self-respect as I myself wouldn't do that because if I wanted to add her, I could have just added her to my new profile. She did try to make herself known to me within those 2 years of no contact with her via FB once liking and commenting how gorgeous my mom is under mom's photo and then sending me a private message about my other frieend's baby girl (i guess she thought she was mine that I had a baby during the time we didn't talk). I'd like to know why she's adding me because Im really annoyed now and wanted to turn to horary to find out. I haven't accepted her request and not planning to.

Im using her as 7th (enemmy?) and she's Aries, so Mars is in my 8th house of anxiety (or is anxiety 12th?). I'm Venus really close to Sun. As venus, I'm in her turned house of friendship (11th house). I see that there's no aspect between us. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_why_does_she_wants_to_add_me_on_faceb_hr.16611.16966_Redacted.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

Her 3rd of communications/facebook is ruled by mercury at 29 degrees, about to leave the sign, so there may be no further contact.
With Uranus in her house, separating from the square with Saturn, she may have had a breakup and is just looking contacts to boost her self esteem. Mars in her 2nd of self worth gives support to this idea.
However, your co-significator and also the planet of energy movement in the chart is moon, which is in exactly the degree of the nodes. This indicates that the situation is really out of your hands, it has already been decided.
What does this mean? Hard to tell, but combined with mercury changing signs, it could mean she has decided to give up.
Mercury is also ruler of your 11th of friends, so we see an ending there too.
She also has Chiron in her 12th, so she has been going through a learning cycle, a difficult one for her, and with mars approaching the sextile with Chiron she isn't out of it yet.
Venus will not be making any important aspects before changing signs, aside from a sextile with pluto, co-ruler of your 2nd of self esteem. So you will manage to keep yourself to yourself.
Pluto near the 4th of endings and square the ascendent/descendent axis, will probably take care of the matter with a clean cut forced break between you.
From your explanation, 7th of open enemies sounds more appropriate than the 11th of friends.
However, she could reasonably be the 12th house of hidden enemies, since she hides behind a facade. If we put her there, we have the same result, because the cusp of the house is at 29 degrees and ruled by mercury, again promising an ending and change of situation.

kai

Her 3rd of communications/facebook is ruled by mercury at 29 degrees, about to leave the sign, so there may be no further contact.
With Uranus in her house, separating from the square with Saturn, she may have had a breakup and is just looking contacts to boost her self esteem. Mars in her 2nd of self worth gives support to this idea.
However, your co-significator and also the planet of energy movement in the chart is moon, which is in exactly the degree of the nodes. This indicates that the situation is really out of your hands, it has already been decided.
What does this mean? Hard to tell, but combined with mercury changing signs, it could mean she has decided to give up.
Mercury is also ruler of your 11th of friends, so we see an ending there too.
She also has Chiron in her 12th, so she has been going through a learning cycle, a difficult one for her, and with mars approaching the sextile with Chiron she isn't out of it yet.
Venus will not be making any important aspects before changing signs, aside from a sextile with pluto, co-ruler of your 2nd of self esteem. So you will manage to keep yourself to yourself.
Pluto near the 4th of endings and square the ascendent/descendent axis, will probably take care of the matter with a clean cut forced break between you.
From your explanation, 7th of open enemies sounds more appropriate than the 11th of friends.
However, she could reasonably be the 12th house of hidden enemies, since she hides behind a facade. If we put her there, we have the same result, because the cusp of the house is at 29 degrees and ruled by mercury, again promising an ending and change of situation.

thanks so much for the reading...i have no interest in rekindling our friendship nor just adding her even if she just wanted to add herself without rekindling the old friendship...i just see no point. i did enjoy my 2 year no contact with her and did not miss her a bit during that time to get into the same boat all over again. I'm going to keep her hanging with her friend request and not accept her. :kissing::kissing:

kai

by the way i wanted to quickly update and say that the ex-friend seems to have deleted her Facebook friend request today since when i visited her profile, she had the 'add friend' button while the other 2 days it showed as 'friend request sent' i guess she got burned that i ignored her request and decided to save face and unsend her request...thats the only reason im thinking right now as to why she would cancel her friend request after a few days especially when she saw that my last photo posted was the same evening of when she sent me the friend request where I was having dinner with a few of my girlfriends. I guess this is what it means that there won't be any more communication from her lol.

IleneK

Premium Member
by the way i wanted to quickly update and say that the ex-friend seems to have deleted her Facebook friend request today since when i visited her profile, she had the 'add friend' button while the other 2 days it showed as 'friend request sent' i guess she got burned that i ignored her request and decided to save face and unsend her request...thats the only reason im thinking right now as to why she would cancel her friend request after a few days especially when she saw that my last photo posted was the same evening of when she sent me the friend request where I was having dinner with a few of my girlfriends. I guess this is what it means that there won't be any more communication from her lol.

Maybe she made the request by mistake.