What medical specialty would be good for me in terms of career?

Bloop

Birthday is Dec. 1, 1993
female
Loc: Worcester, MA, USA
Time: 15:30 (3:30 PM)

I am a medical student currently, what might be a good medical specialty?

Last edited:

Virinchi

First challenge is to get there in next 2 years (getting into medical speciality).
It would be the toughest job you can accomplish in your life if done before 2022.
There is a slim chance in spring/summer next year but i think you need to wait till 2023.
Later there will be some life changing (learning) experiences during 2022-24.
May not be exciting as you have already gone through enough and still on...

Saturn aspects Rahu+Venus. Some past life issues need to be resolved during Saturn dasa (2015-34).

Last edited:

Bloop

First challenge is to get there in next 2 years (getting into medical speciality).
It would be the toughest job you can accomplish in your life if done before 2022.
There is a slim chance in spring/summer next year but i think you need to wait till 2023.
Later there will be some life changing (learning) experiences during 2022-24.
May not be exciting as you have already gone through enough and still on...

Saturn aspects Rahu+Venus. Some past life issues need to be resolved during Saturn dasa (2015-34).

Good thing too! I am a first year student... here I cannot apply for residency until my 4th year of medical school, which will be 2023, and then hear back from residencies in 2024. What you wrote is not surprising!

2022-2024 is when I’ll be done with my classroom studies and on rotations/being in a clinical practice and working with patients, so very not surprised by the “life changing” experience part~

I was curious about which medical specialty so I can start preparing early- I.e. getting research experience or working with physicians already in that area. The previous person said gynecology apparently?

I also feel like the “past life issues” may have to involve my relationship with people...

Virinchi

something related to reproduction/gyno/sexology.
you will come to a decision after 2-3 years.

try to stay away from relations for next 4-5 years

Bloop

something related to reproduction/gyno/sexology.
you will come to a decision after 2-3 years.

try to stay away from relations for next 4-5 years

Definitely will be tough to stay away from relationships with my career~ do you mean relations in terms of dating and marriage? Like I probably won’t get married until 5 years down the road?

And thank you- very interesting. I do have a fascination with reproduction/that aspect of the human body. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:

creativei

Anything which is related to birth and death ,which is related to feet , emergency , accident trauma . private parts related one . more specifically cancer , rheumatism . poison drugs . female related issues .

genrally 10th lord and its placements determines profession for you , 10th lord is saturn and he is placed in sign of aquarius , which controls kness and saturn is karaga for feet . and 11th house signifies knees . its better you go for ortho surgeon . saturn is placed in rahu star satabhisha , its also denotes drugs , poison . autopsy etc . so you have high chance of going either ortho surgeon or clinical psychologist . psychology is my view ..