Will my surgery be succesful?

virgo18

So I have a tonsil removal surgery scheduled for september 28th.
This surgery recovery is veeeery painful in adults and post hemorrages are possible. The recovery can go from 15 days to an entire month, depending on the person. Although the surgery is quite fast and the doctor has a lot of experience.

RIGHT NOW mars is retrograde, aaand in sept 28th transiting mars will make an exact square to Saturn.

But I want to know if everything will be alright? Or there is something that I should take into account?

This is my try:
1st - Saturn strong in the 1st (me)
8th - Sun in virgo trine Saturn (Succesful Surgery?)
Moon trine Mars (Good omen) Moon's final aspect
Mercury square Jupiter - My throat will get really really swollen.
Mars square Saturn - Painful recovery? possible complication/hemorrage? Long recovery?

So my 2cent is that the surgery will be fine but I'll have a lot of after pain and maybe a "possible complication".

Any added help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• tonsillectomy.jpg
    tonsillectomy.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

waybread

I'm getting a mixed testimony out of this chart.

Because Mars is the planetary ruler of surgeons and cutting instruments, Mars retrograde is not supposed to be an ideal time for surgery. The Mars-Saturn square perfects right around your scheduled surgery date.

In a health horary, the 7th rules one's doctor. It is ruled by the moon, applying to a nice trine with Mars.

The throat (including tonsils) are a second house or Taurus matter. The 6th indicates your health overall, with the 9th house (4th from the 6th) indicating the overall result.

So far as the 9th goes, neither Mercury or Venus have essential dignity. Mercury applies to a square in Jupiter, in its fall, and in the 12th house.

I would say the majority of evidence is against a really smooth operation and recovery on your chosen date.

If you do think about rescheduling, I would suggest you look at transits to your natal chart, which is probably a more reliable indicator.