Will Insurance pay me soon?

kai

Hi guys, so i had a no-fault auto accident back in March and after many months of medical treatments, my attorney is currently gathering all the medicals to submit to the opposing side's insurance company for a pay-out. They should be submitting it all shortly if they haven't done it by now. I wanted to know if I will get paid by the insurance of the woman who accepted her fault soon? I am anticipating to get good $$$ so I'm assuming if I will get what I am expecting or not? I'm bad with receptions, so I need help with those please! What I am worried about is if they deny the payment, since I will have to take them to court with my attorney and that's a headache, so Im hoping it won't get to that and as always, they can just pay me before any litigation.

So I am Venus in my 8th house of other people's money..insurance in this case. Insurance I heard is also 7th house, right? 8th house insurance is ruled by Jupiter in 8th again, plus we've got moon there too! totally reflects my question having all these 3 important planets in one house. Except that I am in Cappy, so as I said, don't know much about receptions, so not sure if it's good or bad. Moon will conjunct Jupiter then will translate light to me? Would this be a yes then? Mercury, 2nd rules of money is conjunct an angle, but not sure if we should take this into consideration.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_paid_soon_by_insurance_for_ac_hr.31199.47269.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_paid_soon_by_insurance_for_ac_hr.31199.47269.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 31

kalinka

Yes, they will pay you. Moon/Jupiter conjunction in 6 units. Maybe in 6 weeks. Jupiter is strong in essential (the amount will be big, respectively what you expect) and accidential dignities. nothing stands in the way of this.

kai

Yes, they will pay you. Moon/Jupiter conjunction in 6 units. Maybe in 6 weeks. Jupiter is strong in essential (the amount will be big, respectively what you expect) and accidential dignities. nothing stands in the way of this.

Thanks so much for helping me out with the chart because I needed the money right now lol