date yes or no

chris10

I went out after work with a friend after a very long time of voluntary isolation.
She wanted to go to the place where her brother works.
He came by to say hi and said 'wow, have you made a pact with the devil?'
and he asked me out on a date. I just smiled and said that I have zero free time and I would sleep on his offer.

My horary question: How interested is he?

chris10

What does the chart say?
Between all those hours at work and my mother's health problems I don't have much time to waste.

What do you think?

Thank you

Attachments

• 2018_march_15_what_.jpg
    2018_march_15_what_.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 42

chris10

He is mercury in aries conjuct IC (but in the 5th sign)
He is sun in pisces in the 3rd house (4th sign)

What kind of interest would that show?
Well, what I'm really asking -
is he really interested in me or just looking to getting laid :)
I don't think he is an a**hole but better be safe than sorry :)

ConfusedCrab

He is mercury in aries conjuct IC (but in the 5th sign)
He is sun in pisces in the 3rd house (4th sign)

What kind of interest would that show?
Well, what I'm really asking -
is he really interested in me or just looking to getting laid :)
I don't think he is an a**hole but better be safe than sorry :)

Need more info

chris10

Do you know how to read receptions?

I am jupiter in scorpio.
He is mercury in aries and sun in pisces.

What are the receptions here? Do you have any idea?

When I cast this chart I was only asking about how he 'saw' me, 'felt' about me.

IleneK

Premium Member
I say don't bother. You/Jup and he/Merc are 5 signs apart, so disjunct by sign, won't see eye to eye. And there is no reception from Merc to Jup, so I'm not seeing much worth your while.

And quite honestly, from a non-astro viewpoint,
"wow, have you made a pact with the devil?"
is not exactly the best and most meaningful? come-on line I have heard...

rafaella

Sun in fish looks good....lol This means Sun exalts Venus, you being the Venus, he really liked you, physical attraction that is

However Mercury (his head part), is in detriment of Venus, so I don't know about how he views women in general, might look down on them.

I would suggest go on one date and then decide if he is anyone you want to date.

chris10

I say don't bother. You/Jup and he/Merc are 5 signs apart, so disjunct by sign, won't see eye to eye. And there is no reception from Merc to Jup,

so I'm not seeing much worth your while.
yeah, my brain is telling me the exact same thing : don't waste an hour on this guy.

And quite honestly, from a non-astro viewpoint,
"wow, have you made a pact with the devil?"
is not exactly the best and most meaningful? come-on line I have heard...
Lol, when he came over and said that, I was so focused on the conversation I had been having with my friend that I took that as an insult. It took me a few seconds to realize what he meant.
Maybe he sensed that and continued with more smooth come on lines lol

chris10

Sun in fish looks good....lol This means Sun exalts Venus, you being the Venus, he really liked you, physical attraction that is
I kind of sensed that the minute we walked in the cafe. I am not interested in attractive/handsome men any more though. Experience has taught me that it is more likely they are players. Not interested in superficial BS.

However Mercury (his head part), is in detriment of Venus, so I don't know about how he views women in general, might look down on them.
All I know about him - his sis is my friend - is that he has been in short term and long term relationships. I have the feeling - mostly by what his sister has told me - that he is a bit shallow in his approach to things.

I would suggest go on one date and then decide if he is anyone you want to date.
Thank you rafaella. That's sound advice.

chris10

Thank you again girls.
However, despite the horary charts we cast , people usually act/react using common sense.
The horary charts I cast
help satisfy my curiosity on horary.

I can read natal charts, test solar returns, progressions and solar arcs to see if they work.
What I still can't figure out is horary astrology.
Some charts are way off, some are mehh, some are to the point.

One needs to spend time and energy on studying horary astrology books, something I don't have.

So, I'm trying to learn whatever I can through AW.

Regarding this chart.
1) Jupiter is in scorpio. What are jupiter's feelings ( 1st house = me )towards mercury ( 7th house = quesited)

2) Jupiter and Mercury are both in mars ruled signs. Jupiter is in scorpio and mercury is in aries. Does that mean anything?

3) Saturn is in the 1st house. Disappointment?

4) mars is in the 1st house. Mars rules the 4th using regio and the 5th house using whole signs.
What might that mean?

5) moon's (the engine of the chart - am I saying this correctly?) next aspect is a sextile to mars. What does that mean?