My career path

ocelot

Greetings,
I have concern about my career. I lost my job recently they did not prolonged my contract didn't need me anymore. Since my 10 house is packed I would expect that would be a lot easier this field for me but it is very slow and painful. I have masters degree in economics and finances but I did not work in that field.
Wanna know if there will be better situation will I find career job and long term employment?

5wji1k.png

ocelot

Anyone? I need help really desperate. Was talking with my childhood friends and lot of people is having rough times. No one is answering to my applications and I am really sad and pissed of

pandoraLL

The themes I see in your chart are
1. communication
2. analytic thinking
3. helping others
4. putting yourself out front as:
-business owner/president/spokesperson
-teaching
-writing
I bet you have a good reserve of energy with your mars in Aries. So nice, I wish I had that. We both share a 12th house moon, it’s complicated. But yours (once you become acquainted with it) wants to be out in front (the king/leo) but careful of the ego with 12th house, key is shedding ego. Your chart does an interesting thing to you. First the transits hit your Chiron so you always have some wounding before hitting your moon then finally a reward with a Jupiter transit. When I see the node coming up on this part of your chart, I’m thinking this is a fated time for you to dig deep before you take your next step. Try to find something that aligns with your true nature. What are you born to do? You do have a lot going on in the 10th it’s all Gemini which is mercury communication stuff. When we look at Saturn in your 6th it has to do with healing the world in some way. Is there something you can offer the world, some words, some way of communicating (without personal ego) that can help shed light on something you have personal knowledge about?

ocelot

yes i iam prone to analytic thinking way to much sometimes. i am prone to reading so yes i woul like some line of work that include writing and some short distance travel. and yes i am aware of my moon (emotions) are complicated. but i think i overcome this since nothing can shake my frame. guess my analytic methods are helping me there. i was hypersensitive person but since last 3 years of my life i changed alot. i know it is not always about me, it rarely is, but only thing i can do in my life is to chose how to react.

i have some experience in running business, since it is family one, but it is seasonal. one day i would like to run sme small business on my own. but who knows maybe i got lucky and find a job that suits me well? idk in this country corruption is at high level, no wonder everyone is pessimist.

Greetings,
I have concern about my career. I lost my job recently they did not prolonged my contract didn't need me anymore. Since my 10 house is packed I would expect that would be a lot easier this field for me but it is very slow and painful. I have masters degree in economics and finances but I did not work in that field.
Wanna know if there will be better situation will I find career job and long term employment?

5wji1k.png

Hi there,

Based on my reading:

You always have business ideas and always want to do (create) your own business.

You are hard at working, you are responsible and always trying to do the best, not like someone just turn out at work and waiting to finish off the day, you are this kind person that would take serious attitude at work.

You dont have much saving, you spend most money and salary you earn, you are not good at saving budget.

You fell in a relationship last year, still in relationship this year.

Please let me know if any above is not correct, thank you

AsianSapphire

Hi,
Out of your question I’m guessing that you are asking about good paying job and stability, right?
After analyzing your chart I think that the best way to find you a job is to applying for accounting positions to medical institutions, layer’s firms or banks. It will allow you to grow fast and have bonuses $
I’m not sure if your Jupiter in the first house will be happy with such proposal :) but it's worth a try!

ocelot

Hi. Little feedback.

I got new job in marketing company. I will be doing business to business sales. Company is good we have more than 50 employees. Only have worked for a week still learning and training..

As for relationship no. I am not in relationship. I fell in love 2 years ago with my lady friend from college and got heartbroken.

And yes I spend a lot since I like going out. And like nice clothes not necessarily expensive ones. That is just my leo moon I guess :)

Now I am wondering will this job bring me any good? Will I be doing OK at my new job?

vhrfcn.png