Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-02-2017, 08:57 PM
mercuryretro mercuryretro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 180
weird question

On the 17th of this month we attending a family sports event, will she and i pair up?
There will be a draw of random numbers for people to pair up for races. I am pretty excited dont know if she feels the same, im hoping we get paired up.
will we get paired during the family sports event on the 17th?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_weird_question_hr.71130.3767.jpg (52.5 KB, 12 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: weird question

Your both at the family sports event together being both in the 4th house, but i think you may get "paired up" with mercury, as venus is there but not close to you like mercury is.

Hmmm but actually mercury will be back direct then so moving away from mars, so it could be that you do get paired up.

Ha ha maybe merc feels sorry for Sun being alone, so allows you to be with venus and goes to pair up with Sun.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k

Last edited by Chrysalis; 09-02-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
mercuryretro (09-02-2017)
  #3  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:21 PM
mercuryretro mercuryretro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 180
Re: weird question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your both at the family sports event together being both in the 4th house, but i think you may get "paired up" with mercury, as venus is there but not close to you like mercury is.

Hmmm but actually mercury will be back direct then so moving away from mars, so it could be that you do get paired up.

Ha ha maybe merc feels sorry for Sun being alone, so allows you to be with venus and goes to pair up with Sun.
is it possible for the chart to answer if she wants to be paired with me as well? Does she feel as excited as i am?
thanks for taking the time to answer
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: weird question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryretro View Post
is it possible for the chart to answer if she wants to be paired with me as well? Does she feel as excited as i am?
thanks for taking the time to answer
Im not seeing no excitement from you, never mind venus lol. Maybe its because of mercury though, mercury's trine uranus/asc, so maybe mercurys the party pooper here.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
mercuryretro (09-02-2017)
  #5  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Arolledpineappol's Avatar
Arolledpineappol Arolledpineappol is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 70
Re: weird question

Well you're Mars in Leo and she is Venus in Leo, you are a gentle soul and she is a kind one at this point in time, but you make no aspects to each other.

What is more is that the moon is semi squaring your significator (i find this a difficult aspect like what William Lily called imperfect hatred) and it even opposes her significator. At this point despite her being in the fourth house, I am not sure she will actually be there on that day?

So no....i think the answer to your question is no...for now..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arolledpineappol For This Useful Post:
mercuryretro (09-02-2017)
  #6  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: weird question

How can she not be there, when she's in the same house as him/same family event.

And actually with NN between you both and in same sign/house, putting receptions to one side id add to say say that she would be hoping to be paired up with you too......its just what merc is deciding to do
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
mercuryretro (09-02-2017)
  #7  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:41 PM
mercuryretro mercuryretro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 180
Re: weird question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Im not seeing no excitement from you, never mind venus lol. Maybe its because of mercury though, mercury's trine uranus/asc, so maybe mercurys the party pooper here.
You are actually right im not entirely excited more nervous since im not the best of shape for sports lol, but just being where she is will be exciting for me

Im going to post the outcome on the day
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mercuryretro For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (09-02-2017)
  #8  
Unread 09-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: weird question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryretro View Post
You are actually right im not entirely excited more nervous since im not the best of shape for sports lol, but just being where she is will be exciting for me

Im going to post the outcome on the day
Yes make sure you do, hope mercury doesn't turn up
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-17-2017, 03:50 PM
mercuryretro mercuryretro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 180
Re: weird question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes make sure you do, hope mercury doesn't turn up
update:
she was at the event however i dint participate so we dint pair up
don't know how she felt dint get a chance to spend much time with her

Last edited by mercuryretro; 09-17-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
question, weird

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.