creating a chart for a stock exchange to predict market trends

Fz hb

Hi everyone,

I want to create a chart for a stock exchange that was currently renewed by merging several regional exchanges into a national one. the launch date was 1st january 2016 so i have used that as the dob. i want to know whether i should label the exchange as event or male/female at astrodienst. also if there are any other specifications i should bare in mind since it is an organization instead of a human. because I am interested in mapping annual as well as monthly market trends through SR and LR charts. does this make sense or is this technically incorrect/impossible?

Rawiri

I can't see anything wrong with what you've said.

I don't use astrodienst so I'm not sure what different options it gives if you label it differently but I don't think it matters too much.

Good luck in any case, that was one of the original reasons I ended up studying astrology.

Fz hb

i am currently using the 12 houses and their areas of influence to map the trends for different sectors of the exchange like fourth house for real estate and construction materials, second house for banks, 8th house for loans and other financial leasing institutions, third house for media. i dont know where to place the textile sector and i have some of my investment stuck in textiles so it would be great if anyone of you can advise me on where to look for it in the chart

Fz hb

the exchange is in a different city, should i use my location for mapping the SR and LR charts or the exchanges location

Rawiri

Interesting.

You'd use the location of the exchange for the returns.

I have no clue for the house concerning textiles, sorry.

Crops are traditionally often assigned to the 6th house - however I'm not sure if that was simply due to the labor involved in producing them.

The 5th house is essentially the creative product of the self, so turning the chart the 5th from the 6th (creative product of crops) would be the 10th.

4th is another option for the crops.

That is purely speculation though and would need testing. It is likely wrong.

Planetary wise though, you would certainly want to look at Venus for textiles.

dr. farr

Just want to mention that I experimented with creating and delineating a regular-type chart for the NYSE, using generally accepted financial astrology methodology, and after testing it for a year, the results were no better than chance. I have since turned to other astrological methods of my own creation, and, now in the 2nd year of testing, these have proven to give much superior results.

I plan to completely elaborate my methods here on AW over the next 6 months or so.