help me read davison relationship chart

Denied Anthropophobic

How did you two meet if you don’t mind me asking?

There is a lack of major sun aspects to personal planets. The sun would be the identity of the relationship, when there are no aspects to planets like Moon, Venus, Mars, etc. the relationship lack a liveliness that last throughout the relationship. Since the aspects are to the south node and the outer planets, you could be working out some karmic energy.

Is there a lot of sensitivity and reacting to thing each other say or do? Moon opposite Mars, makes it almost compulsive to react to one another.
Is this a romantic relationship?

Though the square aspect is not tight, the Venus square Saturn could show up as an underappreciation happening. Either person involved can feel inadequate that they can’t give in the relationship or everything they give is not appreciated enough or forgotten.

What did you want to know? Lack of Saturn to moon and sun can mean that the relationship will not last, but I would need to look more. I would need to see the synastry to see what aspects is being echoed in this chart. Have you tried posting in the synastry forum? You may get more responses.

astrobabes

hi! we actually met at a club randomly! actually yes we are karmic.. we met and i knew he mutual friends already but didnt know that when i met him. we do have a past life connection through synastry but the lack of aspects towards inner planet makes sense because we started off kinda strong/fast and then fizzeled out because of his anxiety. and yes this would be romantic initially but at the rate it is right now, id say its heading towards more friendship which i dont mind (but kinda do at the same time lol) and that venus square saturn could be me, i tried and gave a lot but he wasnt necessarily ready to open up so i just stopped. idk if were supposed to be in each others live at all or not, was hoping to see if the davison would say that! i strangely care a lot about him even though we didnt really try. he's sweet and i know there could be more but like you said there is definitely underappreciation. i could try the synastry! would you be interested in looking at the synastry? i would say im a bit confused with this relationship.

Denied Anthropophobic

The second link is broken. In the synastry, I notice two harsh aspects right away, looking at these first since they are known to create a spark. Sun oppose each other and his Venus opposite your mars. I’m focusing on the inner planets, to see if there is an initial link. Sun opposite sun make good friends. It isn’t necessarily romantic, but it can be complementary. In the Mars-Venus, you are the mars, you could possibly be the extravert or leader in the party such as coming up with the plans. Then his Mercury conjunct your north node, so the north node person, you, can learn a lot from the mercury person, or admire his thoughts. There is also that out of sign moon conjunct his mars aspect. Which is possibly echoed with moon opposite mars in the composite.
At a quick glance and working out a few aspects I don’t see much echoing in terms of aspects.

In the house overlays, you, the 8th house person may have lots of curiosity in him. Since many of his planets fall in your 8th house. His sun falling into your 7th house can show complementary again, it works well for many kinds of relationships though. Your Pluto and mercury fall in hi 7th house. And your Pluto and Venus conjunct his DSC, which can cause attraction, but he naturally his Pluto there too and a whole other generation of Sag Pluto fall there similarly. Your vertex connections can show interest in each other, because of the aspects between moon which is personal.

Your sun/moon midpoint is in approx. 5 degrees sag and his in approx. 23 Libra. So your sun moon midpoint conjunct his Pluto similar to the interpretation of those 8th house overlays. Those kinds of things can also feel Karmic.

astrobabes

The second link is broken. In the synastry, I notice two harsh aspects right away, looking at these first since they are known to create a spark. Sun oppose each other and his Venus opposite your mars. I’m focusing on the inner planets, to see if there is an initial link. Sun opposite sun make good friends. It isn’t necessarily romantic, but it can be complementary. In the Mars-Venus, you are the mars, you could possibly be the extravert or leader in the party such as coming up with the plans. Then his Mercury conjunct your north node, so the north node person, you, can learn a lot from the mercury person, or admire his thoughts. There is also that out of sign moon conjunct his mars aspect. Which is possibly echoed with moon opposite mars in the composite.
At a quick glance and working out a few aspects I don’t see much echoing in terms of aspects.

In the house overlays, you, the 8th house person may have lots of curiosity in him. Since many of his planets fall in your 8th house. His sun falling into your 7th house can show complementary again, it works well for many kinds of relationships though. Your Pluto and mercury fall in hi 7th house. And your Pluto and Venus conjunct his DSC, which can cause attraction, but he naturally his Pluto there too and a whole other generation of Sag Pluto fall there similarly. Your vertex connections can show interest in each other, because of the aspects between moon which is personal.

Your sun/moon midpoint is in approx. 5 degrees sag and his in approx. 23 Libra. So your sun moon midpoint conjunct his Pluto similar to the interpretation of those 8th house overlays. Those kinds of things can also feel Karmic.

oh wow yeah thats cool!! that makes sense too, it does feel a bit karmic with him and i’m open to just being friends with him too and not have it always be romantic. its interesting with the 8th house synastry! does the synastry match up with the davison?

Denied Anthropophobic

oh wow yeah thats cool!! that makes sense too, it does feel a bit karmic with him and i’m open to just being friends with him too and not have it always be romantic. its interesting with the 8th house synastry! does the synastry match up with the davison?
When you say match do you mean show the similar themes? If so, then the list of placements I felt that echo in my above post do. I wouldn’t say they are sending mixed signals. There’s nothing in the synastry saying you are sworn enemies and then the Davidson chart saying you will have a lovely marriage.

I mean some of the placements that are described as romantic and romantic involvement like Moon-Mars, Venus-Mars, Venus-Pluto, are supposed said to give heat to romantic relationships in synastry. But I think house overlays should be considered too and how those planets are working in the natal charts themselves. In your Davidson chart, some of those don’t have the same friction, except for the Moon-Mars. Venus and Pluto do not aspect at all. Venus and mars are trine instead of a harsh aspect.

Then you have South Node conjunct Uranus. Can show a struggle of commitment being a theme. Commitment being one’s freedom and or openness with each other so that a relationship (platonic or romantic) can pursue, or growth is a struggle, which can be indicated by the opposition to the north node in the Davidson. Maybe in order for this to be a relationship expectations need to be reconsider.

astrobabes

okay cool! good to know that they both somehow resonate. i can definitely see the struggle for commitment with the south conjunct Uranus! i do think if i have less expectations it would be better over all. thank you for your help :)