Will it get better?

AW041

I started out a new role in the company I working with, I was on a contract and got converted to full - time but different team.
I feel that this new role is very technical for a marketing professional like me, and people are talking in a language I don't understand. It is like I am struggling to cope up and some what feel like a misfit here.
Jupiter in the fall and Moon in Scorpio clearly signify my helpless and lost emotions here, each day I pull myself up hoping it will get better, motivated to learn to do this. I have done more challenging jobs in the past, but somehow this working remotely with a new role, too many technical jargons is not helping me. I feel quite helpless, with not enough people to help me learn and understand, maybe they are not talking in a simple manner in which I can understand.
Wil this get better at all? I fear I may loose my job after a while if I dont catch soon enough.

Regards
Ashwarya

Attachments

• astro_2gw_new_role_very_overwhelming_hr.60015.25428.jpg
    astro_2gw_new_role_very_overwhelming_hr.60015.25428.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Chrysalis

It doesn't look like it will get any better for you, but it also won't get any worse. SN in Asc and moon in 12th shows this. Its not helped by your 3rd ruler (how you digest and verbalise information) being Saturn which is conjunct the Neptune/Asc midpoint, this is probably the main problem as its making you weak, feeling of being inferior and inclined to be submissive to others. Saturn also squares the ASC/MC, you are held back in this job you're in and it will hinder any forward progress.

AW041

Oh no, that is so disheartening to hear ;-(.
Can you please tell me if this is short term chart or long term. I do not want to change jobs right now.
Thank you!

waybread

The early degree rising says that "It is too soon to tell."

If you wish to keep this position with the company, I'd suggest you do some homework. Make notes on whatever you don't understand and look them up. Can you talk to your immediate supervisor and ask for some recommended reading?

AW041

The organization I work for typically believes in learning yourself. Leaving the fish in a big ocean and learning to swim on its own. However the resources need to be available. The role before this I was handed over some material to study, however in this role it is all over the place and some places missing.
Being in office and working face to face, helps forms equations with people and even answers smallest of queries without having to schedule a meeting.

I will have to be a little more determined here, and find the right way to process the information being thrown at me. I'm currently struggling to do that because basics have not been clarified to me. I think it is not too late to start again :)