Element sign groups

CapAquaPis

Here are the 4 element sign groups (the elements of the universe) -
Fire: Aries (ram/ox), Leo (lion/cat) and Sagittarius (archer/centaur).
Earth: Taurus (bull/cow), Virgo (maiden/virgin) and Capricorn (goat/sheep).
Air: Gemini (twins), Libra (scales/lady of justice) and Aquarius (water carrier).
Water: Cancer (crab/lobster), Scorpio (scorpion/spider) and Pisces (fishes).

And 4 parazodiacs each have an additional element, which is based on my own theory, with influences from eastern astrology (2 of the 4 elements).
Heart: Cetus (the whale) - between the last and first signs Pisces and Aries, based on being an animal.
Metal: Orion (the hunter) - between Taurus and Gemini, based on his sword he uses to hunt with.
Wood: Sextans (the compass) - between Cancer and Leo, the northern summer solstice - maximum peak of the plant cycle from first day of spring to last day of autumn.
Plasma: Ophiuchus (the healer) - between Scorpio and Sagittarius, based on his medical healing properties, and blood as a body fluid contains plasma.

And the elements also represent stages:
Fire = heat or lack of chemical (dryness), Earth = solid (ground) including ice, Air = gas or chemical vapor, and Water = liquid or fluid state.

Positive energy: new term for masculine - negative energy for feminine, but can also include the first half of the zodiac (Aries-Virgo are positive, while Libra-Pisces are negative).

Heart (animalia and fauna only) and Wood (botanical and flora) are both of living or biological organic beings. Metal and Plasma can be like from rocks or parts of minerals. But, plasma particles are found in all living or biological organic beings, while wood can form a solid non-moving exterior of plant life.

There are masculine and feminine halves (parazodiacs can be genderless), the cardinal/fixed/mutable (parazodicas can be neutral?) groups, the life stages (young, middle and elderly) trimesters, the four seasons or quarters (spring, summer, autumn and winter), climatic condition signs (wet, dry, hot and cold combinations), "conservative" and "liberal" positions, and body (physical) and soul (psyche) signs.

And finally the planetary rulers or gods/goddesses: Sun (god) for Leo, Moon (goddess) for Cancer, Mercury (god/dess) for Gemini and Virgo, Venus (goddess) for Taurus/Libra, Mars (god) for Aries and Scorpio, Jupiter (god) of Sagittarius and Pisces, Saturn (god) for Capricorn and Aquarius, Uranus (god/dess) for Aquarius, Neptune (god) for Pisces, and Pluto (god) for Scorpio, although traditional astrology doesn't have nor use Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

My sun/moon sign Aquarius belongs to air, masculine, fixed, elderly, winter, wet/cold, liberal, and psyche. There's no parazodiac I can think of, but the constellation Aquila (the eagle) is above Aquarius (can it be my "spirit animal" ?). It can be a positive/negative combination. And my planetary rulers are Uranus (modern) and Saturn (traditional, or co-ruler), while it's disputed the Sun influences us or the dwarf planet Eris can be considered as a "goddess" for "male" Aquarius. Interestingly, the Moon mildly influences fellow Capricorns.

And my rising sign Cancer belongs to water, feminine, cardinal, young, summer, wet/hot, conservative, and psyche. Sextans can be interfering to Cancers. It's a negative/negative combination. And Cancer's planet (actually earth's natural satellite) is the Moon, but it can be under the Sun and possible influence by Ceres, a "goddess" figure and more of an asteroid in astronomy.

CapAquaPis

I returned to the thread to add the mentions of diurnal and nocturnal planets. Im not sure if diurnal means AM/1st-6th house/4th-9th house/daylight hours (when you were born on a natal chart). And the opposite for nocturnal (a sign has 2 ruler planets, the modern and co-ruler). For Aquarians, Uranus is the diurnal and saturn is the nocturnal. I was born 2:20pm Pacific time, Feb 15, 1980, and Im not certain if Uranus in Scorpio or Saturn in Virgo rules over me.

In some versions of modern astrology, 6 signs have two ruling planets: Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces and Aries instead of only one. They're the double-planet half of the zodiac. And in the astrological ages which the procession of the zodiac is backwards, the first half was Virgo or Leo to Pisces (10000? BC-1 BC/AD when Jesus Christ was born), now we're in the second half (current age Aquarius 2000-4000 AD until 10000 AD, the age of Libra or scorpio). Virgo is birth then comes Leo to mean infancy of humanity and Libra is judgment on whether humanity or the world continues after Scorpio is death.

And on plasma, light is a form of plasma from a star, lightning bolt or a light bulb. I can say Aquila as a parazodiac has a "light" or non-organic-chemical plasma element vs. Ophiuchus has an organic-biological plasma element. Aquila is part of the summer triangle (constellations Cygnus and Lyra) which is very overhead in the northern hemisphere night sky during the summer, the farther north you go, the longer the daylight hours (less time to view stars) and the duration of day is 24 days north of the Arctic circle from mid May to mid July.

CapAquaPis

Having to do or in relation to element sign groups is the sign's "lucky" colors.

Aries: red (the planet Mars).
Taurus: pink (the planet venus).
Gemini: yellow (from I'm told, white).
Cancer: silver or grey (like the moon).
Leo: gold or orange (like the sun).
Virgo: green (also olive, earthy of it).
Libra: navy or blue-purple (an air sign).
Scorpio: magenta or red-purple (related to Mars).
Sagittarius: purple (the royal planet Jupiter).
Capricorn: beige or brown (an earth sign).
Aquarius: teal or blue-green (my sun/moon sign and personal fave color).
Pisces: sea green or green-yellow (a water sign).

I want a Cancer rising/Scorpio in Uranus/Aquarius fashionable color outfit.

Edit: It can go in a rainbow scheme: Aries and Libra: Red, Taurus and Scorpio: Orange, Orion and Ophiuchus (parazodiacs): Gold/beige/brown: Gemini and Sagittarius: Yellow, Cancer and Capricorn: Green, Leo and Aquarius: Blue, Virgo and Pisces: Purple, and Draco and Cetus (parazodiacs): Pink/ultraviolet/grey.

And a whole other color scheme based on traditional planets of each sign:
Capricorn and Aquarius (Saturn): Red/Purple, Sagittarius and Pisces (Jupiter): Orange/Blue, Aries and Scorpio (Mars): Yellow/Green, Taurus and Libra (Venus): Green/Yellow, Gemini and Virgo (Mercury): Blue/Orange, and Cancer (Moon)/Leo (Sun): Purple/Red.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Planetary rulerships for each astrological sign of the zodiac.
Aries: Mars/Pluto, Taurus: Venus/True node, Gemini: Mercury/Chiron,
Cancer: Moon, Leo: Sun, Virgo: Mercury/Chiron, Libra: Venus/True node,
Scorpio: Pluto/Mars, Sagittarius: Jupiter/Neptune, Capricorn: Saturn/Uranus,
Aquarius (my sun/moon signs): Uranus/Saturn and Pisces: Neptune/Jupiter.
There are reasons for this assortment and alignment in rulerships.
Aries is the ram represents war (Mars).
Taurus is the bulls represents vanity (Venus).
Gemini is the twins represents duality (Mercury).
Cancer is the crab represents family (Moon).
Leo is the lion represents leadership (Sun).
Virgo is the virgin represents femininity (Mercury).
Libra is the scales represents balance (Venus).
Scorpio is the scorpion represents death (Pluto).
Sagittarius is the archer represents defense (Jupiter).
Capricorn is the goat represents decline (Saturn).
Aquarius is the water-carrier represents creativity (Uranus).
Pisces is the fishes represents oceans (Neptune).

CapAquaPis

Happy New Year 2019 AD everyone and here's some more divisions, elements and natures of the astrological zodiac. The video link places Libra-Pisces (the southern or upper half of the wheel) as masculines, while Aries-Virgo (the northern or lower half) as feminines. In conflict with my own belief (but it can be managed) that Capricorn-Gemini (the eastern or left half) is feminine and Cancer-Sagittarius (the western or right half) is masculine. It would mean my sun sign Aquarius is both fem/mas and rising sign Cancer is a mas/fem one. Never knew the first sign of the zodiac Aries has twice the feminine nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9XUiNLhDI

From the video's author B R Taylor:
The zodiac is a kaleidoscope of energetic frequencies interacting with one another. Aries to Virgo can be interpreted as the day time, this is ruled by the Sun, which is masculine. From Libra to Pisces we have the night, ruled by the Moon, this is feminine, the subconscious.

From another perspective, Cancer-Sagittarius is the PM, and Capricorn-Gemini is the AM (a whole new day). The video discusses gender, biological sex, the brain and emotions. I'm not totally convinced this is purely scientific. In astrology, we realize some men are comparable to women and vice versa, because all of us are equally humans.

Last edited: