Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 02-12-2013, 02:33 PM

Taylor Swift's chart- fame shown in her chart

I don't know if you'll agree with me but I looked closely into Taylor's chart and noticed she's got several potential fame indicators (and why wouldn't she?). First of all, I've been reading a lot into so-called "calling planets" and "singletons." I'm coming to think of singletons as somewhat highlighted areas, and calling planets being exactly as the name suggests. I have read many articles about Unaspected Sun being an indicator of an individual that draws attention to themselves. It's *apparently* the most common calling planet among celebrities. (By the way, a calling planet is a planet without major aspect within 5 degrees OR in sign... whereas a singleton is a lonely planet in an element, hemisphere, house type or quality).

Take a look at Taylor's chart.

She has a calling Sun, AND Venus (arts). To top that, her Sun is a singleton twice over and Venus is a singleton once. And need I mention her powerful 5th house ?

Thoughts anyone?? I just thought her chart was really interesting.

Forgot to mention that with calling planets, aspects to points (asc, mc) aren't included. Also, points aren't included for singletons either.

Another thing: I've read a little into Arabic Lots (still a lot I need to learn though) and I've read into fortunate places for Lots to be placed and/or the Lots' rulers. Her Lot of Fortune is placed with 4 planets. Her Lot of Basis ruler is one of the planets placed with Fortune, as well as her Lot of Spirit lord. The Lord of her Fortune is also placed with Fortune, too. I guess people who study into Arabic Lots would call this a somewhat "eminent" chart

Quote about Unaspected Planets: "Unaspected planets in a chart carry a loud message to the individual. The planet wants to be heard and not ignored."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taylorswiftbirthchart.jpg (80.2 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Cascada; 02-12-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Unread 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM

Re: Taylor Swift's chart- fame shown in her chart

Thanks for the definitions. It makes things much clearer for me.
Unread 02-12-2013, 10:46 PM

Her chart reminds me of Brad Pitt's chart. An unaspected Sagittarius Sun with a Capricorn stellium.
The Following User Says Thank You to savanna For This Useful Post:
Cascada (02-13-2013)
Unread 02-17-2013, 06:05 PM

Are her pluto and mars not calling planets because they're both in the same sign?
Unread 02-18-2013, 02:13 PM

Her Mars would be calling (only an out of sign sextile) but her Pluto wouldn't; she has at least one in sign and in orb aspect from Pluto.
Unread 02-18-2013, 03:17 PM

I see her NorthNode sextiles her Sun and her Asc Trines her Sun; do these aspects not count? How ironic too that she writes about relationships when she's got so many oppositions from her Cancer Moon and Jupiter to all of her Capricorn planets!

I love her shes a wonderful talent!
Serafin5
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:21 PM

No, for this i'm only considering in sign/orb aspects to other planets
Unread 02-19-2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascada View Post
No, for this i'm only considering in sign/orb aspects to other planets
Gotcha, ok! Thanks!
S5
Unread 05-23-2013, 12:31 AM

Is a planet a calling planet when it's the only planet in a sign such as Taylor only having 1 planet in Sagittarius and Aquarius? Also, if there are 2 planets in the same sign but aren't conjunct to each other do they count as calling planets?

Tags
chart, fame, shown, swift, taylor