Foot Problems

CosmicLove

As far as this goes, this is pretty much a textbook Piscean problem. I'm a Piscean, so that makes sense. I've had problems with them for as long as I can remember. Shoes in particular have always been difficult to find.

Anyway, fast-forward to a couple of weeks ago. I play in my college marching band, which has always taken a pretty big toll on my feet, particularly when we rehearse on concrete/asphalt. This year, it has been the worst it's ever been. I have a podiatrist appointment scheduled for Tuesday.

This leads to my question. Is this just because I'm getting older (not that I'm that old; I'm only 21), or is there something in my chart that might explain that? Given I'm a n00b at medical astrology, I'm not sure which chart I need to post here, so once someone lets me know, I'd be more than happy to do that. Thanks in advance for any insight I may get.

Venusian Grin

Hi CosmicLove!

I'm just trying to understand your post.
So your feet are sensitive to footwear or do they get too hot? I'm not too sure probably both birthchart and health issue? Don't know about age affecting your feet?

CosmicLove

Hi CosmicLove!

I'm just trying to understand your post.
So your feet are sensitive to footwear or do they get too hot? I'm not too sure probably both birthchart and health issue? Don't know about age affecting your feet?

My feet are sensitive in general, I guess. I mainly have issues with them when standing for extended periods of time. I'm also most comfortable walking around barefoot.

Would you post your natal chart?

It's in my signature.

Also, have you looked into custom orthotic inserts? They made a huge difference for me.

That's in the works right now. My parents wanted to wait until after my doctor's visit to make sure that was what I really needed.

waybread

Your horoscope image has expired.

But for sure, get your feet looked at by a physiotherapist. My feet are both flat and pronated (turning inward) and orthotics made a huge difference.

CosmicLove

UPDATE:

I went to the podiatrist, and he said I have plantar fasciitis. My feet excessively pronate. Right now, I have arch support insoles, and I do physical therapy to help ease the pain. The only problem I've had so far is the acquisition of a blister on my right heel because I thought putting the insoles in my Vans was a good idea. >_> Other than that, I think it's getting better. If I find out I continue to have problems, I'm definitely getting orthotics.

sethi

Hey I also have a problem.

If i wear even slightly tight shoes, my nails start to grow inside (ingrowing toe nail). I have had the big toe of both feet operated upon and its no fun. The doctor calls you after 1 day and pulls out the stitches (while the operated area is still raw). The pain is very severe and they won't usually anesthesize the area but insist on pulling out the stitches without it.
You cannot walk for 10-15 days and cannot wear a close shoe for the next 2 months.
On top of all this one of my toe refused to heal and the surgeon told my parents to shift to a place with a dry climate , which my parents did, and within a month my toe was healed.

I always take care to wear cotton socks, keep my feet well washed and to not to wear fitting shoes, always loose shoes.

I am a pisces and as saturn is in pisces in my natal , can anyone comment on whether this is what is affecting my feet. But saturn is in pisces in the 4th house.....

lilithofeden

I had a pisces friend and she was SO clumsy! Her whole life! Her mom told me she could trip on a piece of led (those small pieces for mechanical pencils.. Hahha) and she's always had big feet and problems finding shoes.

My sister, who is a gemini with no planets in pisces has planter fasheitis (sp?). There really is no "cure" unless you go for shock therapy. She did this but luckily its covered in her benefits because she is a registered nurse, but its like a thousand or more dollars! :(

Vans probably isn't a good choice of shoe... That offers NO support! Berkinstocks are good.

Lion o ness

I have a pisces Asc..
I have very small feet, with a very high arch.
I wear a 5.5 in shoes.. 6 in tennis shoes..

I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes, Im really picky with shoes.

My feet are very sensitive, I cant walk for long periods, if I do my feet feel like they are on fire.
I can barely stand getting a pedicure, I give specific instruction on what they can/cant do to my feet... LOL

bittermoon

Lion o ness... that made me laugh (sorry). Also a Pisces Rising, here. Though I'm wearing a pretty average size 7, I cannot stand having my feet touched by anyone. Can't even get a pedicure. They are that sensitive to the touch. Other than that, no problems. I can run around in heels for a few hours before my feet start to bother me.

beginner

If u upload ur chart than I can make a good guess.

But what I think is that if u have pisces in angular or cardinal house and having malefic planets in Pisces or they are in HARD aspects with other along with ascendant/ascendant ruler along with Jupiter/neptune and also having aspects with ruler of 6th or any planet from 6th than it may creates some problems in feet.

As far as this goes, this is pretty much a textbook Piscean problem. I'm a Piscean, so that makes sense. I've had problems with them for as long as I can remember. Shoes in particular have always been difficult to find.

Anyway, fast-forward to a couple of weeks ago. I play in my college marching band, which has always taken a pretty big toll on my feet, particularly when we rehearse on concrete/asphalt. This year, it has been the worst it's ever been. I have a podiatrist appointment scheduled for Tuesday.

This leads to my question. Is this just because I'm getting older (not that I'm that old; I'm only 21), or is there something in my chart that might explain that? Given I'm a n00b at medical astrology, I'm not sure which chart I need to post here, so once someone lets me know, I'd be more than happy to do that. Thanks in advance for any insight I may get.

Last edited:

CosmicLove

I had a pisces friend and she was SO clumsy! Her whole life! Her mom told me she could trip on a piece of led (those small pieces for mechanical pencils.. Hahha) and she's always had big feet and problems finding shoes.

My sister, who is a gemini with no planets in pisces has planter fasheitis (sp?). There really is no "cure" unless you go for shock therapy. She did this but luckily its covered in her benefits because she is a registered nurse, but its like a thousand or more dollars! :(

Vans probably isn't a good choice of shoe... That offers NO support! Berkinstocks are good.

Funny you should mention the lead thing. I once stepped on a pencil and got the top part (with the graphite) stuck into the sole of my foot. It took a day and a half and quite a bit of pork fat until my parents could extract it. You can still easily find the spot on my foot where that took place, as it's colored gray from the graphite being in there for so long.

I think I'll be just fine as long as I don't stand too much. My problem only got this bad because of band camp week (YEAH, 6 hours outside on an asphalt field a day! :| ). Things aren't nearly as bad now. I'm wearing normal shoes (except for marching rehearsals, which are only 1 1/2 hours) without insoles, and they feel just fine. :)

JayM

I know this post is about sun in pisces but I have mars in pisces and the skin on the sole of my right foot is dry and cracking. One book I read said that almost always people with mars in pisces have problems with their feet because you need to draw your energies down to the earth because mars in pisces doesn't want to take care of the practical day to day things that are a part of taking care of someone else.

The sole on my right foot is kinda brutal.