Why are women more likely to believe in astrology compared to men?

Cary2

Banned
I only have an opinion, but it is my perception that women are also more likely to be religious or believe in the spirit world. As astrologers, we also know that the chart will reveal those men who may be astrologers, seers, or believers. Women are more attuned to the Moon, and I believe it is that which makes women more sensitive.

CapAquaPis

In most cultures, astrology is perceived to be a male dominant field, then we're discussing North American culture, you tend to have more women present in practice of astrology. The planets of Mercury and Uranus rule astrology and are of both genders (male and female), along with Mercurial signs Gemini ("male") which are twins and Virgo ("female") is of mother and child (I suppose Jesus before his birth from the Virgin Mary), and feminine Capricorn (more ruled by Saturn) and masculine Aquarius (traditionally under Saturn) with its air sign nature like Libra to have double wavelengths (like a person has two genders). In the middle of the astrological year, Virgo cusp Libra = a combination of the positive (male) and negative (female), the opposite of Int'l Astrology day on March 20th when it is Pisces cusp Aries (the alpha-male and beta-female).

leomoon

My husband is probably even more sensitive then I am. He has Libra Sun with Cancer Moon in the critical 29th degree of the sign 9th house. Scorpio rising - and is far more science oriented, but at the same time open minded, but not about astrology. :pouty: It's probably a good thing that I have Cancer Rising ASC, and i understand him intuitively as he does me. But our Sun signs clash (square each other's) Capricorn & Libra.
He likes to remind me one of us is right brain and the other left. - We do complement each other however rather well.

Humanitarian

Women are more spiritual, as Moon is the more spiritual luminary, and Sun is the more scientific one, and so women are more likely to believe in astrology than men. In the ol' times, it was the vice versa though.