When will I get over him?

attim

I’m reeling from a bad relationship and have been going through a really tough time coming to terms with it ending... he was awful to me and so disrespectful so I don’t know why I’m so hurt but I am... I put him on such a pedestal for nothing

When will I start feeling better and happy again? Anything in this chart which shows what’ll help me move on? https://pasteboard.co/JupFGHu.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you/Jup may have a tough time the next couple of weeks when Mars in Aries applies to square Jup by retrograde motion. Then I think things will quiet down after Jup conjuncts Saturn!! in early Dec and then moves out the sign of its detriment, Capricorn, and into Aq near the end of the year.
I expect the conjunction with Saturn may provide the foundation for you to learn the lessons you need to know about what happened and how not to do it again...?
I am truly wishing you the very best.
Ilene

attim

I think you/Jup may have a tough time the next couple of weeks when Mars in Aries applies to square Jup by retrograde motion. Then I think things will quiet down after Jup conjuncts Saturn!! in early Dec and then moves out the sign of its detriment, Capricorn, and into Aq near the end of the year.
I expect the conjunction with Saturn may provide the foundation for you to learn the lessons you need to know about what happened and how not to do it again...?
I am truly wishing you the very best.
Ilene

Thank you Ilene, I really hope so. Mars is intercepted in my first house and Saturn rules my 11th and 12th houses - does this mean issues with my ego and dreams?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene, I really hope so. Mars is intercepted in my first house and Saturn rules my 11th and 12th houses - does this mean issues with my ego and dreams?

Are you saying that transiting Mars and Saturn are in the houses you cite above, or are you describing natal placements?

IleneK

Premium Member
Just a side note: I think I would look to the houses that Mars and Saturn rules in the horary, rather than their house placement, for further information about the arenas of life in which the question may manifest. In this instance, because both planets are in their dignity, the house placement and the house they rule are the same.

So, to go to your question, for me personally, when houses get very big and small like this chart, I tend to also look at the whole sign houses. So I would say that Mars in the 1st house/2nd sign points to your concerns about your self and your self-value coming up in the matter. And Saturn points to friends being a part of the question's unfolding.

attim

Just a side note: I think I would look to the houses that Mars and Saturn rules in the horary, rather than their house placement, for further information about the arenas of life in which the question may manifest. In this instance, because both planets are in their dignity, the house placement and the house they rule are the same.

So, to go to your question, for me personally, when houses get very big and small like this chart, I tend to also look at the whole sign houses. So I would say that Mars in the 1st house/2nd sign points to your concerns about your self and your self-value coming up in the matter. And Saturn points to friends being a part of the question's unfolding.

Thank you Ilene, that makes a lot of sense