Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

PlutoLibScoAsc

Oh I see lol why a Virgo then lmao?

I have this virgo sun mercury friend that she just always point out my spelling mistakes and grammar mistake all the **** time. I have to be sooo aware whenever i chat with her in messenger, stress~~ šŸ˜‚

Hkk

Account Closed
I have this virgo sun mercury friend that she just always point out my spelling mistakes and grammar mistake all the **** time. I have to be sooo aware whenever i chat with her in messenger, stress~~ šŸ˜‚

Oh really lmao!! I donā€™t many virgo ppl except my brother. He pints flaws out of the house eg your ceiling needs painting lol or why donā€™t you paint the walls this colour, do your garden this way,get this get that it would look better etc šŸ™‰ so annoying. Very critical of other ppls homes and his house is perfect!! Always redecorating etc and heā€™s a bit of a woman. Likes to gossip now and again with his friends and family like ooooh look what the neighbours did or this person did that oooooh!! Lol

Ukpoohbear

Hey ukpoohbear

Itā€™s difficult to watch when you know what she went thru and they are dumbing her down. She knows this so sheā€™s just dumbing herself down.

Interesting

Thanks. I love MM šŸ˜

Yes it is quite hard to watch when you know the pain she was in but she was always witty even when uncomfortable šŸ’œ

Long live Marilyn!

Ukpoohbear

Yes!! True šŸ˜

Do u think sheā€™s alive like ppl think Elvis is? ?

In 3D Earth, she has been dead for 77 years but in another dimension she is very much alive. Unfortunately, her physical assets ended in 3D but the essence is still there.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Oh really lmao!! I donā€™t many virgo ppl except my brother. He pints flaws out of the house eg your ceiling needs painting lol or why donā€™t you paint the walls this colour, do your garden this way,get this get that it would look better etc ļæ½ļæ½ so annoying. Very critical of other ppls homes and his house is perfect!! Always redecorating etc and heā€™s a bit of a woman. Likes to gossip now and again with his friends and family like ooooh look what the neighbours did or this person did that oooooh!! Lol

I knew a lot of Virgos Sun in my life. (at least 9 I think).
It's the sign I've met the most.

They are all differents. Your brother do the same kinds of things my mother do.. All the things about house details, being critical about food. Finding little insignificant non interesting things and working on it (like an obsession). And she talks a lot. She's very nervous. I think gossiping and criticizing people depends of the Mercury house and sign (and aspects). Venus too.

I know another person like that. A Virgo Sun girl very very talkative.
But more tolerant. She's psychologist and like to help people a lot. It's very important for her. It's a very clever and interesting girl. She's not criticizing anything, but gossiping yes. (but able to keep secrets, mine at least..). She always find a way to make people feel comfortable when they are with her.

I had 4 other virgo friends, 2 were very focused about work.
Love wasn't really important for them, only work was. They were very good with the skills they wanted to learn.. Hardworkers. If you ask a virgo an advice, he or she will give you. I think they were more "anxious" about themselves, so criticizing other people or gossiping all the time was not something they did. But those people were loyal and kind.

The last 3 ones, not gossiping or ultra focused about work.
The only thing that applies to all is I remember those 8 or 9 persons were all very polite and adaptative depending on the kind of context and situations.

So, in this 3 lasts ones. One was very shy (It was a friend of mine when I was at primar school. Virgo sun childs are often shy childs.)

The other one was a Virgo Sun, Scorpio ASC with Aries Moon. More secretive. I can't really describe him or his main interests. (because Scorpio ASC don't really want to tell you). All I can say is that he was hypocondriac and very anxious about health. But destructive for himself (scorp asc + aries moon)

The last one was my bestfriend when I was a teenager.
Not so talkative or criticizing.

In all those virgos, only my mother criticize grammar or spelling mistakes.
I do it to. I'm not obsessed about writing but sometimes I even don't think when I do it. I just want to help people

But in English, I don't see any mistakes :)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Omg busy day! Trouble with the car garage and running around with errands! Will be on here later on šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Hkk

Account Closed
I knew a lot of Virgos Sun in my life. (at least 9 I think).
It's the sign I've met the most.

They are all differents. Your brother do the same kinds of things my mother do.. All the things about house details, being critical about food. Finding little insignificant non interesting things and working on it (like an obsession). And she talks a lot. She's very nervous. I think gossiping and criticizing people depends of the Mercury house and sign (and aspects). Venus too.

I know another person like that. A Virgo Sun girl very very talkative.
But more tolerant. She's psychologist and like to help people a lot. It's very important for her. It's a very clever and interesting girl. She's not criticizing anything, but gossiping yes. (but able to keep secrets, mine at least..). She always find a way to make people feel comfortable when they are with her.

I had 4 other virgo friends, 2 were very focused about work.
Love wasn't really important for them, only work was. They were very good with the skills they wanted to learn.. Hardworkers. If you ask a virgo an advice, he or she will give you. I think they were more "anxious" about themselves, so criticizing other people or gossiping all the time was not something they did. But those people were loyal and kind.

The last 3 ones, not gossiping or ultra focused about work.
The only thing that applies to all is I remember those 8 or 9 persons were all very polite and adaptative depending on the kind of context and situations.

So, in this 3 lasts ones. One was very shy (It was a friend of mine when I was at primar school. Virgo sun childs are often shy childs.)

The other one was a Virgo Sun, Scorpio ASC with Aries Moon. More secretive. I can't really describe him or his main interests. (because Scorpio ASC don't really want to tell you). All I can say is that he was hypocondriac and very anxious about health. But destructive for himself (scorp asc + aries moon)

The last one was my bestfriend when I was a teenager.
Not so talkative or criticizing.

In all those virgos, only my mother criticize grammar or spelling mistakes.
I do it to. I'm not obsessed about writing but sometimes I even don't think when I do it. I just want to help people

But in English, I don't see any mistakes :)

You know a lot about virgos as you know a lot of them!
What you have told me about your Virgo ppl I realised two of my nieces have Virgo north node. The one particular niece has Virgo as her ascendant and a stellium in 5th and 6th house. Sheā€™s very workaholic and has crazy fun! She spends like crazy on night outs and partying and then works like crazy to earn more. Sometimes two jobs. Typical work hard party harder šŸ˜šŸ˜ bless her! Sheā€™s 21 and good for her! Anyway I thought she didnā€™t have typical Virgo characteristics however thinking how she is but gossipy but harmless eg she will tell my mom her NaN about ooooh this girl is naughty etc lol. Also the fact she is all work work work. 5 th house explains the party party. I just think thank god for the 5th otherwise life would be dull and stressful all work no play!

My other niece her sister has Virgo ascendant and she is very much looking around and then has to explain why her lawns not mowed even though I couldnā€™t care less she feels the need to explain. Libra sun.
Their father is my brother the Virgo and talking about him even though he is critical he is also a Leo ascendant and very popular amongst friends and his community. Everyone knows him and he had a party lifestyle etc.

Itā€™s crazy when you discuss these things as it makes you think and realise itā€™s not just all about the sun. In fact itā€™s not the sun but other aspects etc that makes you you. The fact I thought I didnā€™t know Virgoā€™s but I do but in different ways šŸ˜Š