Life Torment

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Please note its not about current transit(SR..), its happening since I was conceived in various forms. It escalated into ongoing debilitating chronic health issues that are getting worse with every day..and so on...problems in all areas of life. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing, that there is death.
Not here to complain, only curious if u have any possible explanations for such extreme lives experiences....Thank you

Attachments

• chart forum 2fixSt2nd.jpg
    chart forum 2fixSt2nd.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

GoldenLion12

With Ascendant Scorpio this is Anxiety, Stress, intensity. A lot to do with your identity and how you feel about yourself. You may be warring with yourself with negative criticism from the external world. Scorpio is sometimes affiliated with Introversion sometimes, but not all the time. You may be withdrawing into yourself with deep emotions, deep feelings, and deep thoughts. Pisces adds to the depth of emotion and feeling. They’re both emotion, water, overly sensitive, and get hurt easily by other individuals.
Aries Moon is emotion. It’s also the head. And can be like acne, or sores, rashes, or different things to the face. Like I cut my chin twice, had an eye operation, hit my head on the sink last year, cut it open on the side of the eye. I have Aries in Chiron. It is also fire and Mental. So this may mean your mental a lot with activity.
For example, I read a lot, educate myself, theories, philosophies, my mind likes being stimulated with mental activity.
Jupiter is expansive so it can make things be blow out of proportion in thoughts.
You’re sun is in Aquarius which is Uranus. This is Air. Which is kind of being a genius, intelligence, insight, a lot of thinking, And Gemini in Chiron is Mercury to lower octave of messages, communicating, and thinking.
You didn’t say what your health issues are, but I would say with Aries Moon and Jupiter in your 6th house it may have to do with thinking patterns and emotional patterns. We make habits with our thoughts and emotions.
If you’re worrying all the time, overthinking, deep thinking, catastrophe thinking, black and white thinking, it can take its toll on your physical, emotional, mental health.
You may want to find some relaxation techniques and methods to help you learn to let go of negative thoughts, and exchange them for more healthier thoughts. Also make a regular routine of using your mind in a healthier way every day by reading, writing, doing some kind puzzles, problem solving skills, playing chess, or word puzzles to stimulate your mind and direct your thoughts in a positive direction.
I keep my mind busy all the time. It’s something to work on every day and learning to discipline the mind and emotion.
Physical health always must do with your mind and emotions. As a former nurse aide, I can tell you that my clients health was based on their emotions and mental activities. Sometimes they did art projects, music, reading, dancing, fitness, and it’s the same thing for you.
Do what you can handle each day. Eat healthy and live a balanced life. You may have to make a schedule, be organized, and find assistance from someone who can give you support if you have physical ailments.
Scorpio and Aries is also the solar plexus area. Where you may feel helpless or powerless. And not asserting your authentic truth. It’s how we bounce on the earth, entrepreneur, be creative, work, play, and have fun. If you’re giving away your personal power it can make you feel to deep in emotion and feeling. Perhaps tired and fatigued. Not wanting to move out of bed.
This may be about setting personal boundaries with other individuals, knowing your emotions and thought separate from other individuals in the environment.
If you lean towards the Introversion, you will have to force yourself to not isolate yourself from everyone and find emotional and mental support from friends and family. It’s important to find individuals to connect with and interact with because also gives you encouragement and lifts you up.
What resources in your community can you find that will give you social interaction or emotional and mental support. Activities, Groups, and bring more enjoyment to your life.

Last edited:

StillOne

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Please note its not about current transit(SR..), its happening since I was conceived in various forms. It escalated into ongoing debilitating chronic health issues that are getting worse with every day..and so on...problems in all areas of life. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing, that there is death.
Not here to complain, only curious if u have any possible explanations for such extreme lives experiences....Thank you

Thank you for sharing. I'm saddened to hear about your condition. Surely art must be of some interest or intrigue to you?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Reyrpm :

mer lord 8th for chronic diseases over acq 4th,
prone to allergic heart-lung-nerve-skin issues,
currently ketu separative node transit sun-mer acq,
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs etc;

sun acq 3rd, aptitude for admin reforms, impressive writings;

natal ketu virgo 11th, hyper-critical thinking, perfectionist,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-arms-shoulders-ears;
prayers to Mother Goddess/Mother Mary,
offer red flowers wed evenings at the alter;

venus-rahu the node pisces, venus elevated,
artistic, acting-dancing aptitudes, selfless-attitude,
foreign relationships/marriage,
prone to rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship,
observe fast on no moon evenings;

venus-rahu toxic kidney diseases,
past 1.5yr ketu transit venus-rahu pisces, sensitive, spiritual,
life-style reversals,
detachment from romance, children, position, etc
pain-injury-surgery kidney, heart, stomach, etc,

rahu transit virgo 11th, gains from foreign friends probably;

jup-moon impulsive aries 6th, diplomatic-conciliatory attitude,
able to cope with, sustain, struggles of life,
jup trine leo 10th supportive of career,
jup trine sat-mars sag 2nd, supportive of family-finances,

sat-mars sag 2nd, philosophical,
entrepreneurial-mech aptitudes,
struggle, earnings in distant lands,
throat-teeth issues;

sat aspect own acq 4th
protective of property, domestic comforts,
but not good for health of mother;

currently sat retro towards asc scorpio health under stress,
sooner turns direct over sat-mars sag 2nd, transit past 2.5yrs,

sooner later moves to own cap 3rd,
good for initiative and progress;
elevated aspect over libra 12th for foreign lands;

mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th,
impacting luck, edu, father, travels, heart-lungs,
cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delay in luck etc,

sooner later jup moves to scorpio asc,
trine venus-rahu pisces 5th,
supportive of luck-edu-romance-children-position-arts;
and trine aspect cancer 9th
supportive of luck-edu-distant travels;

jup lord 9th for luck from moon,
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;

hope information enables take stock as relevant,
do share pointwise ground feedbacks, true-untrue-insightful etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

astrology02

Hi there,

I would say a lot of your issues in life have to do with where pluto is placed in your chart. Because your ascendant is in scorpio, pluto is also your chart ruler which adds a punch. And also it is conjunct your ascendant- I am currently going through this transit now- so I can only imagine what you have had to deal with up until this point. It may feel as though you are always being "tested".

Also your natal Uranus is at a critical degree (29 degrees).

Sorry I don't have much time right now to elaborate.

But I do see the second half of your life being better than the first- because transiting pluto has hit some tough planets over the first half of your life (such as pluto conjuncting natal saturn) and then when it activated your natal uranus that was already at a critical degree it created complete chaos.

I will come back to this post to elaborate further when i have time...but i can definitely see from your chart that up until this point it has not been an easy go- but you will get some relief- the worst of it has passed. You're still experiencing some aftershocks- but it will get better.

Hi thank you for reply to my post, and I apologize for replying late. Pluto and Uranus are generational planets, I know people with pluto in 1st house and they are fine..As I mentioned in my original post, this is not a matter of current transits.It feels extremely fated life,I believe some lives are more fated than others..but I dont wish to get into this controversial topic, as I barely got energy for replying. From my perspective I have few ideas - as 1. Mars Saturn conjucnt. in the same house both are rules of my luminaries + asc. (mars ruler -moon+asc, Saturn -traditionally -Aqua), SAturn square my North Node, North Node square Chiron, Chiron in 8th house, Pluto square Sun (8orb), Sun in its weakest position- conjunct IC- bad for evolution of soul,moon and Jupiter are in unsuitable house -very poor,not attracting money,not lazy...These are few points I suspect are behind this "life",which in my condition I cant no longer label as living no more. Thank you for your input and best wishes!

Hello Kshantaram,
Sure I can give you some feedback.Though I m not really familiar with Vedic astrol. To me what you wrote apply like 50/50 :) Ok from the beggining- as forMErc my 4th house IM not prone to allergic heart-lung-nerve-skin issues,2. natal ketu virgo 11th, hyper-critical thinking, perfectionist, detachment from income-gains-friendships, = that is entirely true, However I believe I wouldnt be so hypercritical having not Capricorn stellium mother,with her SAturn on my ASc squaring my Sun!! TRagic. 3. venus-rahu the node pisces, venus elevated,-artistic, acting-dancing aptitudes, selfless-attitude,foreign relationships/marriage,prone to rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship, = yes very true, I have studied music since childhood,i feel sefless, and I had foreign relationship, I dont know what ancestor worship means exactly 4. rahu transit virgo 11th, gains from foreign friends probably; - yes that was true, now when it went to retrograde not anymore. 5. jup trine leo 10th supportive of career,jup trine sat-mars sag 2nd, supportive of family-finances, = this is not true, I am unable to have career, cuz i dont have the basic health,and no support from family nor finances (saturn mars uranus in 2nd), no I dont have that.6 - sat-mars sag 2nd, philosophical, entrepreneurial-mech aptitudes, struggle, earnings in distant lands,throat-teeth issues;-Yes that would be correct, interested in philosophical approach, throath teeth issues present.sat aspect own acq 4th
protective of property, but not good for health of mother; = not true, my "mothers" health is perfect comparing to mine, and she is much older :) Yes, I remember last time Jup passing through my asc, I found work and had good money, but it didnt last long..until Jup change the position...So basically in view the transits can help immensly, but if the natal chart is unfortunate, in my case in terms of finances, it comes back to nothing. This time I m not longer able to work,so I dont think i would reap any harvest from this transit. Anyway This is my feedback,thank you very much! have a good day

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hello Kshantaram,
Sure I can give you some feedback.
Though I m not really familiar with Vedic astrol.
To me what you wrote apply like 50/50 :)
Ok from the beggining- as for

MErc my 4th house IM not prone to allergic heart-lung-nerve-skin issues,

mer acw 4th could have mystic-reformist-studious attitude
mer lord 11th over 4th, gains from mother, real estate, etc

2. natal ketu virgo 11th, hyper-critical thinking, perfectionist,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,

= that is entirely true,

However I believe I wouldnt be so hyper-critical having not Capricorn stellium mother,
with her SAturn on my ASc squaring my Sun!! TRagic.

3. venus-rahu the node pisces, venus elevated,-artistic, acting-dancing aptitudes,
selfless-attitude,foreign relationships/marriage,
prone to rise-fall in life, calls for ancestor worship,

= yes very true, I have studied music since childhood,
i feel sefless, and I had foreign relationship,

I dont know what ancestor worship means exactly

Observe fast on No Moon evenings, praying for welfare of ancestors.
Observe death anniversaries in the family religiously.
donate at old age homes, or to old people, help them,

4. rahu transit virgo 11th, gains from foreign friends probably;
- yes that was true, now when it went to retro not anymore.

5. jup trine leo 10th supportive of career, jup trine sat-mars sag 2nd, supportive of family-finances,
= this is not true,

I am unable to have career, cuz i dont have the basic health, and no support from family nor finances
(saturn mars uranus in 2nd), no I dont have that.

6 - sat-mars sag 2nd, philosophical, entrepreneurial-mech aptitudes, struggle,
earnings in distant lands,throat-teeth issues;

-Yes that would be correct, interested in philosophical approach, throat teeth issues present.

sat aspect own acq 4th protective of property, but not good for health of mother;

= not true, my "mothers" health is perfect comparing to mine, and she is much older :)

Yes, I remember last time Jup passing through my asc, I found work and had good money,
but it didnt last long..until Jup change the position...

So basically in view the transits can help immensly, but if the natal chart is unfortunate,
in my case in terms of finances, it comes back to nothing.

This time I m not longer able to work, so I dont think i would reap any harvest from this transit.

what happened?

natal ketu separative node virgo 11th could be the culprit?
venus debilated aspect over virgo affecting income-gains-speculative gains;

recently ketu transit venus-rahu pisces 5th for luck-position-surgery etc,
life-style reversals?

earlier transit jup-moon aries 6th, accident prone, job separation;

next moving to sun-mer acq, pain-injury-surgery,
affecting mother-property-initiative-arms-shoulders-legs-siblings-career etc to care

prayers to Mother Mary, offering red flowers, wed evenings;

hope jup sooner transit scorpio-sag ahead trine aspects,
help with health-fin etc, especially jup transit sat-mars sag trine moon later;

sat return sag need to take long-term decisions sooner from now,
may be moving to distant lands for earnings.
rahu leo 10th again foreign assignments.

Anyway This is my feedback,thank you very much! have a good day

appreciate your candid feedbacks.

cancer-moon inimical for scorpio asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels etc
9th lord moon over 6th, calling for extra efforts towards luck,
mars debilated aspect over cancer affecting luck, lungs etc;

2nd lord jup over 6th, calling for extra efforts for finances,
mars lord 6th for health-employment over 2nd sat-mars conjunct
again calling for extra efforts and struggle towards finances;

sun 10th lord over 3rd for managerial-supervisory roles,
impressive-reformist-scientific writings;
sun aspect own leo 9th, supportive of luck-edu, but not good for father;

asc lord mars over 2nd earnings through own efforts,
mars 2nd volatile finances; sat-mars entrepreneurial attitude.
jup-moon aries 6th whether could be sports coach, etc

hope the update helps further,

wishing you well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi there, Thank you yet again for reply. Very appreciated!
"asc lord mars over 2nd earnings through own efforts, " - thats always been the case
- "sun 10th lord over 3rd for managerial-supervisory roles,
impressive-reformist-scientific writings;sun aspect own leo 9th"..In western astrology My sun falls in the 4th house..conjuct IC...and I completely identify with this position, I dont identify at all with description of natal Sun in 3rd house.
Thank you fro wishes and time spent on me, wishing you well as well!

Chillaxer

Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in the 2nd suggest health issues with the body, as (possibly)do the Aries planets in the 6th, however Aries in the 6th suggests a strong constitution. For me, I have a nightmare with that Sag 2nd house, but I think with time you get past it. These planets can all suggest early problems thought, they don't have top be long term.

South node Virgo in the 11th is consistent with this- a crisis of health and being seeming to scupper your dreams. The good news is that whilst the north node usually takes longer to get to, and overcoming what seems 'innate' it shows your direction of travel if you cultivate it. With North Node in Pisces in the 5th, compassion for future generations or your own kids could be a good indication of direction, whilst overcoming your own health issues. Oh yeah, it also possibly says something about the healing power of water and swimming.

It would be very useful to know the part of fortune, I think this is a very important part of the chart.
I think it may be Gemini in the 8th, can't be sure. This would suggest a flexible curiosity and research/fact finding approach to your own power and healing could help a lot.

Oh and and with 8th and 2nd house rulers in the 6th, in Aries, using resources for pioneering approaches to diet and excercise could help in transformation. With that Gemini 8th I'm thinking that you need to look to a proactive approach in making joint connections with healing as a focus. Eighth is also a surgery house, so if this is an issue, if the part of fortune is here then surgery could be an area that helps you.

Last edited:
Hi CHillaxer and thank you very much for taking time and effort to take a look at my chart. If I may have few comments, you pointed out several things.
- as for my 2nd house - there are Mars, Saturn and 29 degree Uranus,..as I understand 2nd house dont point on physical issues though, as Ascendent does. I ve read -"The chart ruler is the most important planet and is secondary to none." The thing is a I m Scorpio asc. ,the ruler of my physical body is in conjunction with Saturn, which is the worst option and Uranus. Not to say as I mentioned earlier that Mars is ruler of my moon as well(aries). AS I am Aquarius sun, traditionally ruled by Saturn..I basically have all my luminaries and Asc rulers in one place together and they are malefic and enemies- Mars +Saturn(aqua)+Uranus(Aqua) . I ve also read that for ruler of the Ascendent to be in bad aspect or conjunct with SAturn is the worst placement, as Ascendent ruler is the most important in whole chart. I think I mentioned some part of this in earlier message above, but I m kinda new here, I m not sure if the quick messages show to everyone. (my Asc also sq my Sun) IT seems to me like my whole chart shows a battle between 2 biggest malefics SAturn and Mars...
As you said I agree that 2nd house can "suggest early problems ", I think 2nd house in Vedic shows family circumstances...which in my case...are the source behind most if not all my lifetime problems...(emotional abuse, emotional manipulation, threats, unpredictable enviroment full of every day turbulence, older sibling abuse, abuse at school,(I was unable to defend myself) absent father, poverty..basically no part functioning).
- your next point " With North Node in Pisces in the 5th, compassion for future generations or your own kids could be a good indication of direction, whilst overcoming your own health issues." ..Theres no way I could have kids in my physical condition, I barely survive the way I am now, MY North Node(24dg) is squared by Saturn (so is my SN naturally) ..guess that might play a role...and is also squared by Chiron in 8th (23dg)...so theres T square and I suspect as all of these are karmic points,..I feel like I live very fated life...
-your next point - part of fortune ,is Vertex ? My Vertex is in 8th house (opp.Mars),I dont know what significance it has
- as I ve said in my initial post,thought grateful, I m not curious bout future positive transit, i ve had most of them, it brought temporary improvement ,but it passed quickly, nor strategies at this point of my condition.. I am only curious if the natal chart show some of those indications, or it mostly about possible potentials..
- I repost my chart added with asteroids and some Fixed Stars..one which sticks out is Antares, which AGAIN is in my 2nd house, conjunt my ASc ruler MArs...I ve found :According to Robson, it brings about self-destruction through one's own obstinacy. According to Julevno, it causes success through efforts, followed by ruin and death. This star is almost as evil as Algol.
I apologize for rather longer post.
PS: I am self-taught, I gladly appreciate correction from more advanced astrologers at anytime