Will C and I date? I(rafella,tikana, arena & ilene please looK!)

summer92

so I've met someone recently that I kind of like, and he expresses a lot of interest in me,we chat, but he lives an hour away and he seems a bit hesitant to do anything about it - which I can understand since he's a doctor and works long shifts and would get tired trying to meet me all the time. He's keen when I'm around his city and wants to meet, but not so keen otherwise, I'm meeting him again on Friday

I'm mercury and he's Jupiter (and we're both weak, but in each others signs- so we like each other?). he's in my 1st so he probably likes me (although I fear it may be only physical since even though I haven't even let him kiss me yet, he goes on about his attraction to me - it's a compliment but you uestion what they want).

moon's strong, and is sextiling him soon. I'm in the 4th - I don't know what to make of this since there's a square between the planets but mutual reception

is this indicating that we might, but it will be hard? I've got other men interested in me (I don't jnow where they're coming from, but im willing to decline them for him as I can only see a LT future with him).

I think it's a yes but the square = will take a long time to progress

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_will_c_and_i_meet_85101_6594.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_c_and_i_meet_85101_6594.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 127

DrummerGirl

Pluto in 5th indicates new relationship or conception of child. In capricorn may show a more rigid, structured courtship with strict boundaries. Square aspects to planets are usual tension, NN conjunct Jupiter ASC, karmic past debt perhaps?

Last edited:

tikana

you called?!

looks like it

merc/jupiter mr square
jupiter is in 1st house - looks like he likes you
he is confused for some reason

moon / jupiter tells you when . weeks/months ...

T

summer92

you called?!

looks like it

merc/jupiter mr square
jupiter is in 1st house - looks like he likes you
he is confused for some reason

moon / jupiter tells you when . weeks/months ...

T

heya

did I finally get a reading somewhat right?! yass haha

5 weeks is kinda appropriate I thinl

his hesitation is the distance he'd have to commute and also that I#m 8 years younger than him

thanks tikana!

Arena

Yes you are about to make that contact, probably dating.
The Moon is moving fast, just within days it will touch him by that sextile. And then you will touch him by that square.

The Moon will also make a square to Venus, I think those squares mean that it may not get off as easy as you might like it, but you will get together.

I agree with tikana, he has some kind of confusion/deception since Neptune is conjunct DSC.

summer92

thanks arena

I noticed that Neptune too - He's older by 8 years, different culture (he's Irish, I'm Indian) and lives an hour away and has a hectic schedule. Maybe he thinks it's not worth it (which I've considered too, but he's a catch and treats me really well - so far)

Is there anything pointing to an absolute no? I think the age might be a problem since he's mentioned wanting to settle in 2 years (and I won't be ready then- will be 25 ; hell nooooo)

tikana

Summer

will you CHILL for once?

go out enjoy

you are not asking if he is it or not

who knows where will you be mentally at 25

T

Arena

summer, I agree with tikana, you can not know now what you will be ready for in the future. Just go with the flow, that is a good rule in life ;)

It does not matter if he is Irish and you are Indian, you can still be a match.
It does not matter if he is 2 or 8 yrs older or younger if you are a match. My partner is 10 yrs younger than me.

Do not worry about things, take things as they are and if they feel good, then just go with the flow.

summer92

summer, I agree with tikana, you can not know now what you will be ready for in the future. Just go with the flow, that is a good rule in life ;)

It does not matter if he is Irish and you are Indian, you can still be a match.
It does not matter if he is 2 or 8 yrs older or younger if you are a match. My partner is 10 yrs younger than me.

Do not worry about things, take things as they are and if they feel good, then just go with the flow.

I will do - thanks!

rafaella

so I've met someone recently that I kind of like, and he expresses a lot of interest in me,we chat, but he lives an hour away and he seems a bit hesitant to do anything about it - which I can understand since he's a doctor and works long shifts and would get tired trying to meet me all the time. He's keen when I'm around his city and wants to meet, but not so keen otherwise, I'm meeting him again on Friday

I'm mercury and he's Jupiter (and we're both weak, but in each others signs- so we like each other?). he's in my 1st so he probably likes me (although I fear it may be only physical since even though I haven't even let him kiss me yet, he goes on about his attraction to me - it's a compliment but you uestion what they want).

moon's strong, and is sextiling him soon. I'm in the 4th - I don't know what to make of this since there's a square between the planets but mutual reception

is this indicating that we might, but it will be hard? I've got other men interested in me (I don't jnow where they're coming from, but im willing to decline them for him as I can only see a LT future with him).

I think it's a yes but the square = will take a long time to progress

It looks good Summer! Mutual reception, angularity, Mercury/Jupiter aspect - all good. I wouldn't worry about the square, it just shows some challenges, I guess with culture difference/distance etc...that's normal. Mercury is combust but moving away from it. There is strong liking between you.

The only thing I wonder what Saturn is, Sun (him as male) conjuncts Saturn, so it could be work stuff or family. Perhaps issues between your or his family. Would you parents be ok if you date him?

Best wishes!

Marinka

I use whole sign, all planets, moon indicates question, and in this case, events.

I'm not seeing anything come of this ...

You are Chiron in the 7th (him) so you have interest.
He is Neptune and is in 7th - so he is interested in himself and as a MD, probably has to build his practice.

Moon is in 11th indicating that the question relates to a friendship.

- Moon will make a sextile to Jupiter which is good but, sextiles indicate conversations and not usually action so, not so good in that respect. With this, I expect that this will likely stay as a bantering type flirtation.

- Moon makes a square (negative) to Venus which is the ruler of 9th indicating that the travel is more of a problem than you realize and as the last aspect, ends up making this negative for the answer because it is the last in the sequence of events.

You didn't have an end time for the question so I'm going to assume that this is for about 6 months to 1 year ....

summer92

Hey Rafaella

Thanks for your reply - so my job might come in the middle (however it's also how we met since I was working in a city where he lives) - I have exams in December, and it's coincided with the time I'm starting something with him, so I was considering cancelling the date on Friday (which I might not as I like him, but not sure).

My parents wouldn't be happy at all, since he's of a diff religion etc.

Thank you so much - I'll update on what happens!

Hey Marinka

Thanks for your analysis - We have only been on dates so far, and he's quite forward - so there's not a lot of friendship element. We are attracted to each other.

I'm concerned about the distance as well, since he may not think its worth it, although he did something similar for a girl for 2 years and that was a journey longer than 2.5 hours.

I feel like even though I like him, it might die sooner due to distance and our jobs

tikana

okay what happend after you casted the chart?

okay what is up with the question.. C and I meet
yet you are asking Will C and I date?

2 differnt questions!

summer92

okay what happend after you casted the chart?

okay what is up with the question.. C and I meet
et you are asking Will C and I date?

2 differnt questions!

hi tikana

hope you're doing well!

the question I meant to ask was def if him and I will date - I clearly remember askig and thinking about it for a long time. It was pretty much me who lost interest after.

tikana

very strange

ok

seriousy strange

merc and jupiter are in MR but debility to each other
then merc is too close the sun but then it is separating

applying square?

very interesting chart

Last edited: