Job/Home loss?

EndThisConfusion

Hello, all - Coming in a few months: Pluto exactly conj. IC while Uranus is square sun, Jupiter transiting 12th.. Would anyone care to interpret this? Coming in November. My company may be merging with another and if that happens, I may be out of a job and a home I love, for lots of reasons, long story, but I doubt I will be able to stay here if I lose the job. Anyone? Thank you.

Attachments

• AstorComChart.jpg
    AstorComChart.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 19

Marinka

Hello, all - Coming in a few months: Pluto exactly conj. IC while Uranus is square sun, Jupiter transiting 12th.. Would anyone care to interpret this? Coming in November. My company may be merging with another and if that happens, I may be out of a job and a home I love, for lots of reasons, long story, but I doubt I will be able to stay here if I lose the job. Anyone? Thank you.

Took a look and I wish I had better news ... I pretty much concur with what you were seeing.

Pluto has already conjuncted your IC and is now retrograde going back over it and then will go direct and make the final pass over. The retrograde pass is happening now and that is usually when an event makes itself known. When Pluto makes the 3rd pass (direct), the situation is on the way to being resolved. Since this aspect refers to a house cusp, an incorrect time of birth will affect the timing. Since Pluto is moving into the 4th house, this indicates that for the coming years, you will have less control over this area of your life. So, this would not be positive for keeping the same family/home life that you have now.

Uranus making the square to the Sun is on the Retrograde now and looks like it stations on the square - very frustrating position. Uranus also moves on later to square the moon which rules the 10th house and this suggests that the career/standing will take some time to stabilize/recover (maybe recover is not the right word to use here). This is not positive for the current position or finding one that meets your needs quickly.

On a slightly positive note, Jupiter will be moving into the 12th house and this can serve to help build up your inner resources for the period it is in the 12th - make sure to use this time to full advantage. Once Jupiter moves into the 1st house - it will be time to implement plans, it will be moving into 1st in about 1 1/2 years.

Last point, Chiron is on the cusp of 6th (health) and Chiron is the ruler of the 12th. This could have various meanings ... could be an issue with your health so get a checkup. Or, it could also be that there are secrets at your workplace and this seems to be more appropriate considering what you have said about work. If this is the case, don't assume that people are telling you the truth or that people are your friends.

I didn't take more than a glance at your chart - there may be positive indications to counterbalance what I've said but, it would take time to pull them out and I don't spend more than 10-15 minutes on questions from this forum.

Iced8Ace

I think Saturn will somewhat contradict what you're suggesting but I'll get to that later. I had tr. pluto square my Aries Sun (in 8th house) and it did nothing, because my identity is genuinely my own and not based on anyone's expectations of me. Pluto tends to strip away any false pretences. Tr. Uranus conjunct my Sun, virtually no change except being a bit more open and accepting help from others. Keep in mind my Sun only receives soft aspects like yours so the burden was not difficult.

Also ruler of your 11th is in the 10th house and is well aspected, suggesting change in the work place is easier to integrate. The moon is more susceptible to tr. Uranus as she is widely conjunct Uranus and receives a square from neptune. That may require attention.

When the axis receives hard aspects from pluto (I have pluto square my axis natal), you will find that a power play commences where either you are the victim or the other party is.... which in your case may mean working somewhere where you don't have to deal with bosses taking advantage of you. Your natal Saturn is in mutual reception with Pluto in capricorn. I think that is what will help you deal with losses you have from tr. Pluto.

You recently experienced Saturn returning to the 2nd house. The general lesson of your Saturn return is to hone other peoples resources and use it to build your own sense of self worth and self sufficiency. You're asked to build your own wealth of resources through your contact with others and when you do, it will be something sustainable and true, as per tr. Pluto. So you may need this push from pluto if you need to get on track.

Also, saturn will pass on the North Node. I consider that transit a great boon, since it will put you on the path of your North Node and the path of soul growth. I agree that you should pay attention to your health! Pr. Ascendant conjunct natal saturn and square its ruler pluto....

As for Pluto-Jupiter conjunction, I am not well versed but typically Jupiter in 12th means dealing with spirituality, selfless pursuits and moments of solitude to reflect and recharge.

Edit: I realized you are mostly concerned with IC-MC axis. Well... ask yourself, is the job you're currently doing true to what your cancer sun and moon need or are you just using your job to pay the bills and to give yourself a sense of security? Is there room for innovation and a chance to shine at work, as per Uranus in Leo or are you often bored? Do you know your roots and if so, can you build a strong emotional foundation from them, as per IC in capricorn? Does you home hold up to the test of time, is it stable, functional, require any repairs? I think asking yourself this will help determine what Pluto will do.

Last edited:

EndThisConfusion

Thanks so much, Iced8Ace - I have a tendency to expect the worst and freak out, but it is almost never as bad as I fear. I need to learn that.

What is happening is - company of 8 years is merging and it is unclear whether I will be kept, as the company we are merging with has a big department of people who do what I do, vs me being the only one to do it for the current company. But I do it very well, so I hope that will count for something. I also just learned that my mother's nursing home will use up every last penny of her assets, so I do not have any safety net - no inheritance to expect, no husband's or any other back-up income, no savings - really nothing to catch me if this happens. No unemployment as I am a contractor. So I am scared.

I LOVE my home (rented) and it will just finish me to have to leave here, it's my absolute core of peace. I hope that the Pluto on the IC has more to do with my mother than my home. (She was abusive, so if it's her death, there will be no mourning from me.) No health insurance, so... heh. Wow! hahaha I am just laughing at this point. I have read that Saturn conj NN brings STABILITY! Which is what I want more than anything at this stage, so upheaval in work and home is what will bring health issues if anything does. The most difficult thing of all is having to face whatever might be coming alone. I have no partner. It's very overwhelming at this age.

I am not sure how to read the heath part, if you can clarify..?

Your more hopeful assessment is very appreciated. Honestly, I have had "huge" transits where nothing happened, but this merger is very concerning. I welcome any other input, and I appreciate it VERY much. Thank you.