Will my knee pain get better soon?

Bina

For the past few weeks I've been having this increasingly intense knee pain, I went to see an orthopedic doctor yesterday and am now taking some potent medicines which he prescribed. So my question is : "will my knees improve soon and the pain get less?"

Attachments

• knee pain chart.jpg
    knee pain chart.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 44

Bina

I still don't understand horary techniques, but I see Saturn (traditionally associated with knees) in the 6th house, so would he signify my knee problems?
And would aspects to Saturn indicate developments - sextile to Venus and square to Jupiter, what would these aspects mean? :unsure:

nix

Hi Bina. I'm not familiar with horary astrology but can share a very useful link regarding self-healing.
http://ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm
I truly believe that we make ourselves unwell and we can also make ourselves healthy. This page (among other self-reflecting techniques) has really helped me. It says that it's not a replacement for medical attention, but it has worked for me so far. I've also struggled with knee pain and it got better when I learned how to bend and put my pride aside. The body reflects our state of mind (especially the thoughts and feelings we aren't aware of). It is also crucial to develop muscles supporting the knee joint. Maybe it sounds silly, maybe you'll try it and find yourself feeling better.

I hope it's okay to post this even though it has little to do with astrology, I just thought it would help you with the knee pain.

Best,
nix

Kijuki

Hi Bina, sorry to hear about your knees. I know very few horary rules but a main one is; if Saturn is conjunct the 7th house cusp then its best if you disregard the chart and treat it like it never happened. Turn your mind to something else for a couple of days then perhaps after lunch erect a new chart. You could persevere with this chart, but Saturn in the 7th says the chart reader has no skill (this may explain why no one has picked it up). Besides, Saturn opposite part of fortune could really really stretch it out. best Kijuki

Bina

I know very few horary rules but a main one is; if Saturn is conjunct the 7th house cusp then its best if you disregard the chart and treat it like it never happened. Kijuki

Thanks for your reply! I was considering Saturn still in the 6th house, and wondering if it was an indicator for my knee problem, Saturn= knees, 6th house= health.

Besides, Saturn opposite part of fortune could really really stretch it out.
Kijuki

Yes, I wondered about that too.. not so good, is it? :unsure:

rafaella

Bina,

any changes to your knees since your first posted?

Your significator is Venus in fall, so not too good here. Venus is trine the ASC. Your doctor is Mars, Mars is peregrine but angular. This would mean your doctor having no essential dignity, may not be the right doctor for you. This is added by that Saturn within 5 degrees of 7th, Saturn restricts this doctor.

Medication is 10th house, Saturn. Saturn in detriment of Venus, so I wonder if this medication is not really appropriate and may have side effects etc? The recent aspect between Venus/Saturn shows you having started taking this medication.

Finally, Moon is combust but moving away. Combustion is quite destructive but because Moon is moving away from the Sun, it is in passing. I wonder because of Moon being combust, your emotional state may not be good - did you have a traumatic or somehow life altering emotional event occur recently? If yes, this might be cause of it. The event could have occurred a few years back, but our bodies carry the pain if we have not dealt with it and years later the pain and inner disturbance breaks out either in psychological or physical way.

Venus does move into her own sign soon, but in this chart I think it shows as months and not weeks. Venus enters her own home so to speak and will feel much better and at ease.

So I do think you will get better soon... perhaps seek some alternative (ayurvedic) treatments.

all the best! Please update how you go :)

Bina

Thank you so much for your reply, Rafaella!! Your analysis is pretty spot on!

It's been more than 2 weeks since I posted the chart, and i had kind of given up on the thread..

So, yes, the doctor I went to see gave a wrong diagnosis and the medicines he prescribed did have strong side effects, they made me feel dull, moody and depressed. He thought there was an inflammation of the nerve. My own feeling had been that it was an inflammation of the tendon, and i consulted another doctor later who agreed with this and told me to stop taking the other medication and just take anti-inflammatory painkillers for a couple of weeks, plus ice, rest and a knee-support bandage.

I used ice and took the painkillers for a while, because i had a lot going on at the time, it's been up and down, worse-better-worse-better.. finally during the past few days I've been able to get more rest and it seems to be improving, so i stopped the painkillers and started taking some ayurvedic supplements a couple of days ago. Using a knee-support bandage is giving some relief as well.

And yes, things have been emotionally stressful during the past few weeks, prior to my knees getting bad, not as bad as traumatic, but quite intense, and I'm sure this also has a lot to do with it, since it created so much tension for me. I'm still processing and sorting out what happened and how to deal with it, but it's slowly easing a bit.. :smile:

rafaella

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you are getting better :)

Yes Moon combust does point to stress, Sun rules your 4th (having recently entered its fall) and that Jupiter on 4th cusp draws my attention. So I wonder if stress might be related to home or family?

Anyways, I hope you will get completely free from pain very soon!

All the best!

Bina

Yes, there was some stress from family, also some events happened which mirrored some very painful situations from my childhood. What would Jupiter on 4th house cusp indicate?

rafaella

Yes, there was some stress from family, also some events happened which mirrored some very painful situations from my childhood. What would Jupiter on 4th house cusp indicate?

No I just meant that because Sun is afflicting Moon and Sun ruling the 4th, Jupiter's placement on 4th might suggest indeed something to do with family/home. 4th rules your home, family.

In the chart, Jupiter rules 8th (other people's money, death, fears) and 11th (friendships, wishes, organisations, or money earned from job). Can be many things, really.

Bina

ok, thanks for clarifying and for all your input, it's really helped me understand this horary chart! :smile: