I hurt a Scorpio man

anitram96

I hurt a Scorpio man by doing something I thought he wanted. Our relationship is complicated I'd say. He spent the last month ignoring me. I asked him to come to an event with me in London, he said yes and I sent him the dates available. Time passed and he didn't say anything like he didn't say yes and I told him that if he didn't want to come with me he could've just said so. He lied that he didn't receive anything. We work at the same place, I'm walking every time and I'm always the first one to show. He's driving. I asked him to walk with me once he said no. He was sharing memes on Facebook for Valentine's day that were simply stating that he's single. And after all of that ignoring and saying no I gave him back the earings he gave me the first day we went out and I told him "since you don't care I shouldn't have this". After that he told me to never speak with him again and he blocked me on facebook. So I can tell that he's hurt by his answer. But I don't understand why. He was ignoring me, he didn't want to walk with me, he didn't want to come in London with me, why would he be hurt when he is the one who rejected all of my efforts to communicate in some way. I'm a Virgo and I like to talk, communication is important to me. I'm a Virgo sun and moon, I have my ascendant in Scorpio, my venus and mars are in Leo, he's a Scorpio sun with moon, venus and mars in Sagittarius.

Bunraku

You know in any other forum or any other setting, we all would be calling out how this man is being petty and sh!tty.

I don’t know why you all defend such behavior. Or think the best course of for her is to stay in this horrid relationship. Its obviously because the Scorpio label is attached.

Leave and find someone who cares about you and treats you better.