Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeepan

I see we have different people with different methods on this forum and lot of times results predicted are different

In our own predictions we have lot of inconsistency, some times I make an error and some times some one else who have been predicting well does a mistake.

We can make an online group to share methods and concepts and learn from each other after validating each idea. We might end up making a fool proof method.

Sports betting will be legal in India in next 5 years and we can be really prepared for that

All interested (with a good track record here) can reply to this and then we can make a forum to connect and start discussing case studies

BlackHat786

I see we have different people with different methods on this forum and lot of times results predicted are different

In our own predictions we have lot of inconsistency, some times I make an error and some times some one else who have been predicting well does a mistake.

We can make an online group to share methods and concepts and learn from each other after validating each idea. We might end up making a fool proof method.

Sports betting will be legal in India in next 5 years and we can be really prepared for that

All interested (with a good track record here) can reply to this and then we can make a forum to connect and start discussing case studies
Interesting 👍

william

Welcome gesture

conspiracy theorist

I concur with this

kalinka

Fantastic,apart from result, if you share knowledge also it would be great
Only have the tropical chart still in mind. ASC Saturn -dsc Sun. ASC was KKR. Sun was much stronger than Saturn but Moon applies an Opposition to Saturn at the End. Opposition means difficulties but nevertheless they won.

Bunraku

only have the tropical chart still in mind. Asc saturn -dsc sun. Asc was kkr. Sun was much stronger than saturn but moon applies an opposition to saturn at the end. Opposition means difficulties but nevertheless they won.

Калинка, калинка, калинка моя!
В саду ягода малинка, малинка моя!
Калинка, калинка, калинка моя!

william

Only have the tropical chart still in mind. ASC Saturn -dsc Sun. ASC was KKR. Sun was much stronger than Saturn but Moon applies an Opposition to Saturn at the End. Opposition means difficulties but nevertheless they won.

Do you apply western astrology?

Rohit123

Banned
RCB vs KKR

Mostly toss win by KKR. BUT ? they will choose bat first or bowling first. Is the question, because in such circumstances game FLOW changed.

What I can see... I share my views...

KKR win toss go for bowling first, RCB to make average score which should be chased with few ups-down.

Flow is...!

RCB may play very well for first 6 7 over, but then wickets will fall gradually and nobody would be able to keep the speed up. They may score between 140 to 160 which would be easily chased.

Kkr will play smartly, they may give a slow start to the match, but they will play steadily. They will slow make the runs, also there will be a good Play by them between 12 to 17th over. Their slow and steady match will make them the winner

Note - make this game flow valid only when KKR win toss and go for bowling, if KKR win toss go for batting first, should be high score, Which will be chased by RCB (Second batting to win this game TODAY) whosoever bat second should be winner according in my knowledge...!

Last edited:

guns465

RCB vs KKR

Mostly toss win by KKR. BUT ? they will choose bat first or bowling first. Is the question, because in such circumstances game FLOW chnaged.

KKR win toss go for bowling first, RCB to make average score which should be chased with few ups-down.

Flow is...!

RCB may play very well for first 6 7 over, but then wickets will fall gradually and nobody would be able to keep the speed up. They may score between 140 to 160 which would be easily chased.

Kkr will play smartly, they may give a slow start to the match, but they will play steadily. They will slow make the runs, also there will be a good Play by them between 12 to 17th over. Their slow and steady match will make them the winner

Note - make this game flow valid only when KKR win toss and go for bowling, if KKR win toss go for batting first, should be high score, Which will be chased by RCB (Second batting to win this game TODAY) whosoever bat second should be winner according in my knowledge...!

Some extra knowledge Till now 5 matches completed of IPL in same SHARJAH Ground. All 1st batting team won !

RR chased against KXIP on this ground

Jibreil

Banned
This thread only becomes active during IPL. Apart from that there is only one person by the name of aishelly who post off season & sometimes shiva. On top if one guy goes wrong the other has to put him down.

If you really know KP Astrology, its takes 1 or 2 years of dedicated practice and commitment to predict with accuracy. Stop throwing "dares" "challenges" "cussing other members" just let others do what they want and focus on your astrology.

This thread during IPL becomes like a Republic TV circus show

P.s. No upsets today

Rohit123

Banned
RCB vs KKR

Mostly toss win by KKR. BUT ? they will choose bat first or bowling first. Is the question, because in such circumstances game FLOW changed.

Flow is...!

KKR will win this match.

RCB bat first, hoping flow work excat ?

shiva

Yesterday moon on Sat star favor Mumbai Indians.(Missed imp point)

Today moon on Mer starlord (neutral)
Toss won by RCB they are batting
Match starts in jup sub &will end Sat sub..

Rcb bat well till 8:43 ist,(over all 1st inns belongs to RCB)

Sat sub should belongs to KKR ( 2nd inns)

Status
Not open for further replies.