Delusions suggesting sexual abuse - can CSA be read from natal chart?

emaurora

My partner has had delusions of dark scary figures coming into his room all his life and has recently been working through some inner child stuff that may be linked to abuse.

We looked at his natal chart and I have a sense the Pluto, Mars, Moon, Sun and perhaps Saturn relations have something to say. We thought some folk might have some answers or hints on here!

I know that Sun/Mars square Pluto and Saturn square moon are signs of abuse but have read that Neptune/Uranus can be indicators of deeper sexual signifiers and that Jupiter can also be important. His Jupiter is right on his AC in Cap. He also suffers from addiction issues and depression but is a very creative bright soul. I have a lot of hope for him.

There are also a lot of quincunx in his chart, (Saturn - Venus, Moon - Pluto) which I've read can be important but I don't know much about quincunx.

Thanks in advance !!!!

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 14.11.21.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 14.11.28.png

Cary2

Banned
The scary delusions are a product of a Yod, Moon/Pluto/Uranus-Neptune. The Moon deserves a wider orb with midpoints and aspects, and the closeness of the Pluto-Uranus sextile makes for a highly sensitive midpoint between them. Plus, since one of the components is itself a rare conjunction, this configuration calls attention to itself. The Moon-Pluto part of the Yod suggests that therapy is in order.

Martin Seymour-Smith says of Uranus-Neptune, "sharp terrible nightmares that may seem more real than waking life".

As to the other speculations, the other stresses in the chart are rather common stresses, and I think it would be hasty and unwise to assign sexual abuse to them without more evidence.

emaurora

Wow that is so interesting, I didn't pay much attention to the Yod! I've read that they are super karmic? Could you tell me a bit more about the vibes of the Yod and how/why it produces the scary delusions?

Also which conjunction is rare? I really have mostly focussed on the personal planets so amen't too versed in reading the ones most prominent here.

That's interesting about the other speculations and the Yod. Part of the issue is that there are things quite deeply buried. Lots of obscure strange memories and lots of rigidity, particularly surrounding the mother and blurring of boundaries. That's why I was so curious about the Saturn/Moon and also Sun/Mars - Pluto squares, haven't really come across those before and am not very well versed on Uranus/Neptune's affects.

Thanks so much for your info, will look more into Uranus/Neptune! I actually have a tight conjunction Neptune Cap in 8th house - Uranus Cap 9th house too, in Sextile to my Saturn Pisces (which opposes my Virgo sun) and in Square to my Mercury. Have never found much on the Neptune/Uranus influence - do you have any interesting nuggets on those relationships?

Cary2

Banned
The rare conjunction is Uranus-Neptune. Both planets move very slowly, so they make such a conjunction very rarely, which means they can be ignored if they are not tied to more personal factors. They are in this case, because Moon is involved.

It is not the properties of a Yod that determine the qualities of this combination; it is the planets involved. The Yod serves in this case to link them together. The spectacular quality is the combination of Uranus-Neptune with a personal planet, Moon. In fact, it is a very rare combination of three outer planets, Uranus-Neptune and Pluto-Uranus. Being rare means it is a serious if extreme result.

I'm not surprised there are difficult mother issues because Moon-Pluto is part of the picture. Perhaps she is fanatical about some "spiritual" or "new age" concept that she has expressed or practiced in a toxic or harmful way with regard to her son, but that is just speculation.

emaurora

So interesting! Do you have any suggestions on where to look further into the rare combination and how to read more into it?

Interesting, as she was actually quite old fashioned in her beliefs and methods of raising children!

Cary2

Banned
You are going to be surprised how little there is to find on this topic. I've already quoted one of the few remarks Martin Seymour-Smith makes on the topic from his book, The New Astrologer. You will find a little more from The Combination of Stellar Influences by Reinhold Ebertin (it is translated from German). Most of what I know comes from my research.

Ebertin's mentor, Alfred Witte, had this to say about Uranus-Neptune:

"Futile excitement. To give up something. To bring an end to something. Violent commotion (revolutionary). Deaths. Acquaintance with the dead. Suddenly incapacitated. Unconsciousness. Checkmated. The transition Into the beyond. Crisis. Dead persons. Revolution. Sudden disagreeable events. To cause sudden confusion and deception of a revolutionary kind."

Last edited:

emaurora

Its really interesting to me how a lot of people I know who are quite revolutionary have some connection between Uranus-Neptune and a personal planet. In me they both square Mercury. And I guess we are really in a time of revolution currently, and they both rule a generation.

Thanks for all your info I'm going to keep on the look out for Uranus-Neptune info! Do you think there is something psychic and spiritual about this Yod? Considering the delusions etc, seems something distinctly spiritual about it

Lin

I would like to say something....and this does NOT rule out the possibility of sexual abuse.

In order to have these recurring dreams (are they waking delusions or realistic nightmares?)....one does not have to have been sexually abused oneself. For instance: if the mother or another family member was abused and the baby or child witnessed it, that could traumatize the child for life.

If the child was abused but not sexually, this could be interpreted by the brain as sexual abuse.

There are some good books about this topic: ''Toxic Parents'' is one....and ''Emotional Child Abuse'' is another.

If you can't find these get back to me and I will find them for you.

I am wondering if your friend has had any therapy for these issues. Has he been given anti-anxiety medication....which could help.

Does he have other behavioral issues in his life? Does he have any addictions...either behavioral or substance?

Where there older siblings or other relatives living in the house when he was a baby/child?
LIN

Last edited:
Pluto square sun, opposed to Mars and various permutations as such can definitely indicate cruelty, abuse sexual and otherwise. I have seen that a lot in various charts. Addiction is definitely a response to abuse, but also a desire to heal. I see addiction as a deep desire for oneness and spirituality. Of course there is an escape from pain as well. I have to say, while I use astrology as a map and guide, I do not think you can "explain" away a traumatic experience or behavior. Even if you have predetermined abuse points in your chart, it is simply an energy you came in with to transform and work with. It is not a "life sentence". I think there can be a danger in "explaining" everything through astrology and creating an "identity" around the cosmic destiny...thereby avoiding the deep inner healing that can transform those energies. Your friend may have many indicators for abuse and neglect and addiction in his chart, but by no means is that the end of the story. I see astrology as a map for the life we came to create and take full responsibility for.