Multiple Roles

kalinka

I agree with Elena about the fact that this isn't a multiple choice question. The querent already defines the question: Will I get any of the roles?-Not: will I get role a,b or c. Which of the roles she will get is not include in the question .or is it? Maybe Wisdom thought about it when she casted the chart? In any case I would only use Bonatti's theory to consider if the question was: Should I choose....? And the triplicity ruler give evidence about the qualities of the jobs, not which of the jobs she will get at the end. But maybe others have different experience with the method.

WisdomJoy

Yea, I thought about it when I cast the chart. It was just between two roles so it was one or the other in my head. They are both senior and would be a nice next step for me. I didn’t take into consideration other roles I applied for; just these two.

Last edited:

kalinka

1st job is Jupiter, 2nd Saturn. 2nd of 10th is Saturn-Almuten,too. last Moon's aspect was also to Saturn and Jupiter. If you use the 6th house, then 1st is Sun, 2nd Mercury.

ElenaJ

But we have to coordinate with Wisdom. If we say the first job, is it the one she is thinking of as the first one?
Confusion risks to reign here.

WisdomJoy

1st job is Jupiter, 2nd Saturn. 2nd of 10th is Saturn-Almuten,too. last Moon's aspect was also to Saturn and Jupiter. If you use the 6th house, then 1st is Sun, 2nd Mercury.

Just an FYI, someone reached out to me and did the same approach that you did with mars (me) and Jupiter (roles). Mercury blocks the aspect though, but its in the 8th house and I'm in a good position so they said overall its a 50/50 chance.

ElenaJ

See, you're now being conditioned mentally in choosing which is which. You are pushing one over the other because it's represented more favourably in the chart!

WisdomJoy

In the question I just said one or the other, I didn't give specific lists to them. Or like I said AVP vs SM or SM vs AVP but I don't remember which order was in my head to be frank. I want AVP over SM. But I would take SM over AVP lol

In my head- AVP is more up my ally but at the same time I wonder what real change I can bring to the organization. The same can be said about SM (senior manager).

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

So if we say one is a go and the other no, how will you know which is which?
This won't work, I'm afraid.

It only works by my describing both of the positions and it matching up to the description of the planet and sign (I think). I don't think it works any other way. I think it's just a characteristic game. But Jupiter and Saturn are right beside each other, that's the problem, in the same house.

ElenaJ

No. You first have to decide which is one.
You can't judge, well that one is Saturn, that one is Jupiter, that one is sun.
You are pre-selecting the results.
Doesn't work that way.

WisdomJoy

No. You first have to decide which is one.
You can't judge, well that one is Saturn, that one is Jupiter, that one is sun.
You are pre-selecting the results.
Doesn't work that way.

It's not pre-selecting the results. If you describe Saturn and it doesn't fit with the organization or the role than I know. If you say Jupiter and I know this fits one of the organizations, then again I know.

One is a bank and the other is an Insurance company. Both are based within the HR team. The Insurance company (AVP) has the more senior role of the two, its directly related to Diversity and Inclusion. This role would be challenging but also fun. There is much work to be done within this specific company. The company as a whole is also one of the two best insurance companies BUT it is significantly below the top option. It's also a Global role.

The second one is SM and it's with a popular Canadian bank. To me, its much more flexible in terms of the role and the task at hand, is more research focused and its tied specifically to employee experience.

Last edited:

kalinka

Just an FYI, someone reached out to me and did the same approach that you did with mars (me) and Jupiter (roles). Mercury blocks the aspect though, but its in the 8th house and I'm in a good position so they said overall its a 50/50 chance.

mercury doesn't block anything here because mercury does not reach mars before mars enters the next sign.And Mars/Jupiter sextile happens before Mercury/Jupiter opposition.

WisdomJoy

which job of both you applied to first? This is Jupiter.

I applied to the SM role first. I want the AVP role more so I waited to work on my application a bit more. Whats interesting is that when I went in I saw the posting had been up for over 30 days but it just popped up as a new posting on my LinkedIn.

kalinka

Mars approaches to both Jupiter and Saturn. So can we say you would get an offer from both companies but you will decide for Jupiter. Since Mars wants Jupiter.Hence I think Jupiter is your favorite here.
Or whichever replies/comes first will be your choice.

Last edited: